It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish Police Beating Everyone: A Warning To America [and the world]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Since September 25th the masses of Spain, no longer being able to feed themselves or their families, have risen up against the oligarchy to protest further budget cuts and massive tax increases a situation so dire it threatens their very survival.

While the masses suffer those the poor are being robbed yet again to bail out the rich. The overlords have no sympathy for the less fortunate and instead of forcing the bankers to take the loses on their investments the ruling class remains disconnected from the reality of millions.

Austerity in Spain has reached boiling point and the people are rising up, this is a warning to the world- look at the police who are prepared to defend the corrupt government's controlled by the bankers.

As we have seen with the Occupy movement even nonviolent mass protests have been met with the authoritarian fist of the Oligarchy’s army of mercenaries so we can be rest assured when those numbers swell into the millions, as they have in Spain and several other European nations, the response the police state will be just as brutal.

Brace yourself America as our streets may soon resemble those in Spain where a rampantly brutal and out control police is acting swiftly to crush any popular resistance to Global cabal.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

whose fault is it ? the people, who gave the credits or the people, who took the credits ? (serious question)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

That spanish government is a big piece of sh!t. (Sorry mods, someone had to say it).

People starving in a country were their king likes to go hunting elephants.

+46 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

That spanish government is a big piece of sh!t. (Sorry mods, someone had to say it).

People starving in a country were their king likes to go hunting elephants.

People starving in a country where their President likes to go on beach holidays to Hawaii, sends drones to kill people "suspected" of unknown crimes against a nation they are thousands of miles away from, funds the military of a regime that routinely steals land from their neighbors, bails out banks, has secret meetings with global elites...

People starving in a country where a presidential nominee uses his religious beliefs as an excuse to victimize others, disregards 47% of his fellow countrymen and women because they don't earn enough, refuses the idea of universal healthcare in favor of big business and big profits...

I think the Spanish government is pretty bad too, but those in glass houses...

And that's a great video in the OP. What many in the outside don't seem to know (what the media refuses to mention) is that the dictatorial Spanish government rewrote their constitution without asking the people anything, they simply changed it to suit them.

This is, without a doubt, the first example of a new dictatorship in Europe, and the EU, UN and all other member states with an interest have neglected to ask any questions about that at all. They are allowing this to happen, it has been proven that these global bodies suggesting that they are the epitome of democracy are simply liars.

Spain is on the cusp of a revolution. They've done it before, and they will do it again. We should be watching what is now happening there and prepare for the same to happen in our own countries. We are all pretty much in the same situation the Spanish people are, we just don't know it yet.
edit on 7-10-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Austerity in Spain has reached boiling point and the people are rising up, this is a warning to the world- look at the police who are prepared to defend the corrupt government's controlled by the bankers.

Spanish police are just "following orders".

The same thing will happen with American police as long as austerity does not affect them in some way, Common sense and good judgment have taken a backseat to the constant barrage of propaganda.

Zombies have more conscience and integrity than those in uniform servicing the globalists.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

Yeah, just "following orders" like the guards at the death camps.

I can't speak my true mind, for fear of government retribution. Land of the free my "donkey".

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
That would never happen in "my country"
No way; we are untouchable
Oh look a piece of candy, mmm, piece of candy..

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A little food for thought for those people who say that their own troops wont fire on them or round them up and put them in camps, These Spanish police are beating Spanish people, what makes US citizens any more special?

after all, the police are just following orders and the military follow orders even more strictly.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Of course spanish gov. is not the only bad one. That's obvious. But that is not the topic of this thread right?
edit on 7-10-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

This can and will happen in the United States. I think the only difference is the large number of armed citizens. When the citizens in the U.S. respond to the beatings with gunfire, well I dont want to really think about the loss of life at that point. I believe there are something like 80 million gun owners in the U.S. and a lot more civillian weapons than that.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is so appalling, I can't even form a coherent thought right now. It's like... a movie. That's all, right? We're all sleeping, watching a movie in our dreams. Yes? Tell me yes.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Things will continue to be deconstructed until an opportunity arrives to birth a world based on morals.

Be the change you wish to see in the world~

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadownmss
reply to post by munkey66

This can and will happen in the United States. I think the only difference is the large number of armed citizens. When the citizens in the U.S. respond to the beatings with gunfire, well I dont want to really think about the loss of life at that point. I believe there are something like 80 million gun owners in the U.S. and a lot more civillian weapons than that.

That won't happen in USA, never. Gov. always give the people an enemy to blame for all our problems. Nazis, talibans,....

.....soon will be aliens turn.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
the Spanish police were beating other police as they protested just makes me wonder where they get there riot police from , and the protests are just in Madrid its not all over Spain ,,

and it was France who had the revolution not Spain , the French cut the heads off all the rich aristocrat and bankers just like what we need to do only they have been clever this time and they have everybody where they want them ,,struggling to keep there mortgage payments up so they dare not revolt and loose every thing ,,,

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

just following orders . how about posting a notice saying we know who you are and where you live and if you continue putting us down and trying to silence us we will come to visit you .

i know that it sounds like a threat of violence but maybe that is what is needed if they are willing to use violence against us then maybe we should be bringing it back to them .
if the ptb are willing to use force to control the people that are the majority then maybe the majority should use force to control the ptb .

i wait for the knock on my door after posting this post .

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

the problem is that there are different departments of police in spain . there are the traffic police and there are the town police and then there is the guardia savile police who where francos private army and from my experience are totally evil .

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

and from my experiences too i have been stopped by them and they tried to intimidate and scare me with there machine guns ,, as to which police were protesting and which were doing the beating i don't know but i think the same thing happened in Greece,,,

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The time is upon us where we have to act. These cops are the ones committing all the acts of violence. These are peaceful protesters angry and upset with an illegitimate government that is run by the bankers. I know many of you have heard JFK's famous quote, "those that make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. This is just about Spain or the US, this is the entire world that is in this. These bankers and crime families that run the world have to be put to an end once and for all. Their reign is almost up. I will be satisfied the day I see the Rothschild's, Rockefeller's, Royals and many others from their crime web publicly lynched. They aren't going to just give up their power, which they have been passing down for centuries and beyond. They are going to put up one hell of a fight or even try to destroy everything, just to preserve their power structure and wealth. Their goal is one thing; to remain in power forever. It is time to rise up.

http://(nolink)/2012/10/06/spain-police-beating-message-america-194561/

www.infowars.com...
edit on 7-10-2012 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
A little food for thought for those people who say that their own troops wont fire on them or round them up and put them in camps, These Spanish police are beating Spanish people, what makes US citizens any more special?

after all, the police are just following orders and the military follow orders even more strictly.

U.S. troops have already "fired on" American citizens..recent drone attacks, civil war protests in NYC in the 1860's, slaughter of native Americans by the thousands, men, women and children, the whiskey rebellion and on and on...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

edit on 7-10-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join