It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does an Alien see when it views a Human?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

- Entertainers, Actors/Muscians. It has become more and more popular over the years for actors to get on the Alien disclosure band wagon. I can think of a string of well known actors/musicans as im sure you can that are into Alien/ufo stuff. Has anyone of these people ever had credible proof of meeting with aliens. No.

- Scientists: Now heres a group you think would be highest on the list of interest for the Aliens to want to talk with as they are the most cerebal,and therefore would have the best ability to converse with the Alien/s on an intellectual level, that doesnt lead the Aliens to start yawning.

So there it is. The list in not comprehensive and can be expanded. So please tell me what category of people you think Aliens are most interested in, and/or not interested in. ??

edit on 7-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Dan Akyroyd has had multiple ufo experiences that were witnessed by others as well as brushes with the Men In Black.
Reagan and Cartar and other politicians reported having seen ufos.
Nigel Kerner believes regional racism is genetically caused by the aliens to keep their abductee test sample free from outside influence.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
A pathetic excuse for a species one has ever seen! If I were an advanced race I'd see a group of apes fighting over land people and hope! In the end I would walk away and say see you in 400ish years. Just a thought. Great thread OP no disrespect Intended! :-)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If they exist, I don't think they will seperate us into ethnic or cultural groups. Food groups maybe. I understand if they are monitoring our TV transmissions the first thing they saw was a Adolf Hitler speech, then episodes of I Love Lucy. They probally tagged us as Hazardous. I would agree with other poster when they would see us as resources. Nothing is there to say if they exist that they come in peace. They would take what they wanted, disregard what they did'nt and either stay and occupy us or leave to find the next planet of resources.

It's where we are headed as a species. Adventually we will use up our resources. All of them, and will be forced to find either other means or other resources....off planet. I could envision earth 1000 years from now, rougueing around the galaxy . That Universal "Force for Good" taking what we need, when ever we need it. And in due time the rest of the universe's inhabitants would come to hate us....sound familiar.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You can find that answer in both books (free downloads online) of "ALIEN INTERVIEW"..and "ALIEN AGENDA"...talks about how many of them here, which races, intention for themselves and us long-term.

Each of 6 or seven different races from different solar systems are addressed, what they want and what they contributed...what parts played in our development. Also how many civilizatons of us have been here and gone...

And also why they could care less about us and our planet...and this explained telepathically to the interviewer.

Also they explain we'd never figure their ships out because they are made with substances not found on earth and manufactered processes on other planets...and that we wont understand hardly anything about them as they are billions of years ahead of us.

Search online for:ALIEN INTERVIEW Free PDF...and get it for free

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Depends what type of alien you are talking about, Because even though animals & insects have their own name i do believe they also are considered aliens, if we are talking about aliens from out of this world then before we need to ask this question we need to find proof of a alien from space.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What would you see?

Any species with the wherewithal to get here would look down on us with contempt. They would see that we stand around pointing fingers without looking at ourselves. They would see a whole species with the power to control every aspect of our own planet and yet we destroy it while simultaneously taking no responsibility for the outcome. They would see us as hypocrites and scavengers. They would look at some fat cat banker or lawyer and ask themselves why he does nothing to help the children around the world who sit in their skin with nothing but bones and hunger and pain. They would ask themselves how we feed our cravings so lavishly why our own neighbors starve to DEATH. They would say that we consistently pay ourselves for a job that is not even close to finished and as a race we are spoiled to the core. They would say that we do not deserve to live.

Now ask yourself this.

If you were bebopping around the galaxy and you came upon a planet that had recently found technology and you noticed that they were in the process of trading their natural environments for said technology. You could see that they had no thought for the other species on their planet while harvesting the shared resources, that they had no thought for future generations of their planet, that they released vast amounts of toxins into their environment that were the wastes produced by their technology.

What would you do?

The humane thing to do would be to rid the planet of the harmful species and do your best to try and clean up the mess a little bit so that the remaining waste didn't destroy all of the rest of the life that shared the planet.

Humans have handed the life on this planet a death sentence. It seems strange that Nature would create something that in the process of trying to create a comfortable safe place for it's children, inevitably creates an uninhabitable environment instead, but many examples of this can be seen. A species will inevitably saturate it's environment to the point where it is incapable of supporting that species as well as others any longer and the whole thing will collapse. Unfortunately this has happened to us and we are not mature enough to notice while we are doing it.

In my opinion a higher being that stumbled upon us would not see us as any different than any other wild creature, other than that we had learned to build the tools that secured the destruction of life on our planet, for that is precisely what we are. We kid ourselves into thinking that we are somehow different or any better than the other animals that share our earth, and it is our folly that we cannot see the reality of our situation.

I

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Aliens,
Assuming they are here... Would the aliens in charge be abducting people for experiments? Not likely. Would four or five main characters in this story be doing all of the field work on humans yet still be in charge? Doubt it.

Assuming the greys, nordics, reptilians, insectoids and humanoids are all out there tagging, researching, experimenting on and abducting humans for some unknown purpose, would they be the ones in calling the shots? Nope. They are merely messengers, errand boys and field researchers.

Assuming all we supposedly know about abductions and aliens, can we draw any conclusions?

Maybe.

What do we see consistently?

They tell a hundred different stories to abductees/ contactees that range from heavenly to torture. They take, kill, terrorize and manipulate. They meddle in people's memories. Humans have done these things but only really bad humans.

All of these qualities are seen in flawed creatures. Not superior beings. These things are obviously not being done in OUR best interests so they are not doing these things for benevolent purposes.

The only realistic conclusion ?

Assuming they are real, the ones who are seen here are obviously doing a job for someone else.

What do they see when they look at humans? They don't see earth brothers, fledgling space brothers, galactic children, relatives or compatriots.

They see an assignment. This assignment is obviously not up for debate.

They fulfill this assignment by whatever means necessary. Sometimes these means are even deadly.

Humans are seen as specimens. Nothing more.

Assuming they are real, of course.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by AthlonSavage

In my opinion, if any extra terrestrial being capable of intergalactic travel were to see this blue ball sitting next to a tiny sun, they would not be interested in saying "Howdy!". I think they would see resources.

They would come along, start to strip what they wanted, make no contact, repel any attack, strip the planet clean, and if we're lucky they think of us the way humans think of native species of areas they strip bare, but still leave them there to try and survive anyway.

With no trees or plant life to make that stuff we breath, we'd all die in time...

a faceless enemy who probably didn't even care what you were. A monkey on a tree, as it is cut down.

I agree, they would be interested in our natural and unnatural resources. The original Star Trek series had many times sent Captain Kirk and his crew to differerent planets to obtain certain resources they needed. Makes sense. In my simplest reply to the OP's question...an Alien would see an "Alien" in us! And hopefully they would never encounter a Wal-Mart experience...need I say more.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I can show you in one image:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I was listening to everything you were saying until you said Jesus Christ.

And pink was just a joke. Buuuut my point was just that not all aliens are malefactors, such as greys who abduct.

where the light of Heaven has been removed

Ok? What's the light of heaven? And how do you remove it from a wing?

Sorry. I have a minute mind. The interweaving of both Jesus Christ and aliens into the same philosophy seems ironic to me. Yeah the bible this, the bible that. Yeah nah.

And was it astral spiders? I've heard of psychic vampires, but astral spiders are new. It's only a theory, the whole energy idea, so it's really no use arguing about it haha, but I'm sure that positive energy fields would be a benefit and not a feeding ground for parasites.. i actually don't know what astral spiders are, so forgive me if I have the wrong idea.

edit on 8-10-2012 by Shypeir because: I forget words

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

They see an assignment. This assignment is obviously not up for debate. They fulfill this assignment by whatever means necessary. Sometimes these means are even deadly. Humans are seen as specimens. Nothing more.

This is exactly how I feel. When/if an alien sees a human, they see a specimen that meets their exact needs genetically or they're just following orders. Well said.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Shypeir
I was listening to everything you were saying until you said Jesus Christ.

lol. Thats what Jesus Christ usually does to non-christians. It stops them dead in their tracks.

i see from your avatar that you are 'near Atlantis' yet you don't believe in the fallen watchers who built the place.

Such as greys who abduct.

Many greys are simply possessed body suits.
The film Avatar shows how they operate. Those physical fleshy bodies are exo-skeletons controlled by a nephil spirit (demon). Even in the film Avatar the possessor (hero) is called 'demon' by the local tribe leader.

What's the light of heaven? And how do you remove it from a wing?

YHWH removes His light.

The interweaving of both Jesus Christ and aliens into the same philosophy seems ironic to me. Yeah the bible this, the bible that. Yeah nah.

Yet, reality today is obeying a book that no one believes in anymore. Thats impossible.
Surely athiest politicians would have said 'hey World, lets have peace and dismantle every weapon on this planet', by now. However, here we are, the world is going into a world war between Christians and Muslims as written by Albert Pike.

And was it astral spiders?

Maybe there are some real witches out there that can help you. They might have witnessed the dark side of this world and seen these creatures in their true form. They resemble the black cockroaches, centepedes and beetles as seen in the film Silent Hill. They devour everything that is spiritual.
i am sure some witches have seen them.

I've heard of psychic vampires

lol. vampires is just a new age name for 'eternally dead', 'the damned' and wait for it 'the nephilim'.

Nephil spirits (demons) are damned to wonder this world until Judgement Day. They cannot be removed from this world hence they can never actually die or perish. Stupid Hollywood gets the true origin of vampires wrong again.

edit on 8-10-2012 by Rapha because: Atlantas entry

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Mm. Yes he does have that affect. It's the people he has hanging off him.

i see from your avatar that you are 'near Atlantis' yet you don't believe in the fallen watchers who built the place.

Very good misquote. I believe in Atlantis. I don't think the fallen watchers are who you think they are. And my point you so inadequately misunderstood was that I don't see the sense in a belief system that supports too seemingly contradictory other belief systems. My opinion.

Maybe there are some real witches out there that can help you. They might have witnessed the dark side of this world and seen these creatures in their true form. They resemble the black cockroaches, centepedes and beetles as seen in the film Silent Hill. They devour everything that is spiritual. i am sure some witches have seen them.

So the reason we can't or don't or shouldn't have positive energy fields is because of these giant centipedes from Silent Hill? How are they even relevant to whether aliens do or do not choose us because of our fields? Because they exist, energy fields are forbidden? Just dont understand your point here sorry.

ol. vampires is just a new age name for 'eternally dead', 'the damned' and wait for it 'the nephilim'.

Have you never heard of sarcasm? I'm fully aware of what a 'psychic vampire' is lol. But thankyou for that inaccurate definition.

I was just pointing out I don't see the correlation of Jesus and aliens, BUT I don't want to go into it, it's off topic.

The energy fields themselves, although very hypothetical, interest me a lot. If aliens had specific reasons to choose people, I would bet that somehow their energy would be a big thing. And I honestly believe spiritual and electrical energy are the same thing, only on very different vibrations.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Food.......yum....!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

reply to post by apushforenlightment

i dont expect you or anyone else for that matter to believe me but i had a Ufo hover above me in the sky once at night, and there was a brief telepathic exchange. So im wondering if they are coming back again as the first exchange i told them to go ( in harsh way).

Why would I doubt it. Strange things happens. I myself have had a strange paranormal change that I have experianced for about 1,5 years now
. Science have not answered the big questions yeet and are from my point of view activly keeping clear from seeking to deeply in the rabbithole.

My thought on the reason for significant forces of change is that it is coming from wihin us as much as the outside of us. We subconsciously call out for it, connecting forces that are meeting through space, time and eternity for which the chances of this are seemingly impossible, but despite everything happens anyway. And this is the same reason i think that Aliens are are arriving and here, how can they escape themselves. We are thme as much as they are us.

edit on 7-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Different parts same whole more or less connected in the oneness connected thru the energy.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
monkies

I kinda see us as that to
. I hope you are doing ok and are not letting the dualitydriven people who do not wanna hear get to you. Namase (I greet that place in you where you and I are ONE.)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I can show you in one image:

Reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode, "To Serve Man." A race of 9 foot aliens comes to earth in supposed peace and assistance, and fools people into leaving earth on their spaceship, only to be horrified my the misleading statement, "We are here to "Serve Man." Turns out "man" will be implemented as recipes in the alien's cookbook! Haha.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join