It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fringe" TV Show Intro showing FEMA Camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of the show Fringe.
The intros have changed every season, and show a bunch of words that have to do with the paranormal.. "multiple realities" .. "telekenisis" etc..
But this new season this year have a different type of topic in the words.. ie: what does it mean to be "human" .. the words used in this new one are "

"community, joy, individuality, education, imagination, private thought, due process, ownership, free will, freedom"

I am a big believer in "predictive programming", where certain concepts that humanity will in the near future be exposed to on a day-to-day level are explored in entertainment... purposely put in front of our eyes so that it's more easily understood when it comes to pass..

check out the very end of this one..
It shows all these people in a concentration camp scenario with barbed wire.
With all the recent talk about FEMA camps hiring on a mass scale.. and all the preparation for 'survivors' of potential mass-casualty events.. ie: the new HR bill 6566 (i think it's titled)..

I think J.J. Abrams (creator of Fringe) rubs shoulders with some very high ranking people in the higher levels of global governance... and has a very specific direction he takes the show, in order to expose viewers to highly probable potentialities they may experience in the near future.

so that's about the FEMA camps..

but there's another thing to take note..
I'm not a huge Kerry Cassidy fan, but way back in the early 2000's on the Project Camelot site, in their "big picture" summary of what's supposedly going on at the highest level of our world's orchestration..
The people she interviews talk about project Yellow Book (top level info on the extra-terrestrial presence)..
and concepts like a 'looking glass' -which is explored in the Fringe show.. where a device can see into other dimensions (Yellow Book's one sees into our future)
according to yellowbook, there's supposedly a conflict between humanity's future generations.. 10,000yrs ahead of us and 50,000 years ahead of us... where we (in 50,000 yrs) have genetically modified our own bodies to a point where we're like the Grays.. (or ARE the grays?) .. and their genetic makeup is currupted from tampering and they've lost the emotional spiritual connection to each other.. just all intelligence...no soul..
so they're coming back to TODAY... and changing THIS present time.. in order to resolve their issues in genetic problems in their present..

the yellow book says that there people 10,000 yrs from us that notice these changes happening to their present.. and do not like it so they are trying to stop it... also coming back here... at this pivitol time (circa dec 21 2012) to stop the 50,000 year Gray-humans from doing it.

this is ALSO the same plot line for the TV show "The 4400"... where the 50,000 people come back and give people NOW super powers.. and people from 10,000 come back to try to stop it.

AND this is a very similar plotline in the new Fringe season... where people (like the grays.. our future generations)... come back and take over our world in 2015 because their world is too toxic to live in anymore ..

this theme keeps coming up over and over... i have a strong tendency to think at some level it IS happening.. and these shows are the governmental leadership of today's shaking hands with top level hollywood leadership... in order to slip into our collective conscious, the concepts that are actually occurring at the highest strata, behind the scenes.

true or false... it's an interesting prospect to consider nonetheless...

but that's definitely a fema-type camp in the intro!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
OH NOES ITS THE LONE GUNMEN ALL OVER AGAIN.......WE ARE ALL DOOMED

edit on 7-10-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

EDIT
Just wondering why you guys (people who believe this stuff) don't do more to stop it, you would think with the examples in the past every time something like this came up you (people who believe this stuff) would all be out in the streets.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
My thoughts on Fema camps are that they are fantastic. They are most needed. Think hard people, think of all those people that are lawless and criminal in your very little and large cities. If the Shizer were to hit the fan these people loose control and unleash unseen violence and looting. These people must be contained.

Why are so many of you so paranoid that they are for you? Do you know how hard it would be to contain over 200 million nut jobs which most of you are?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Can't help but wonder about these shows. Take the show Revolution. Are they purposely trying to villianize the militia? Program the public to distrust them so they'll be ok with taking away their weapons?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

edit on 7-10-2012 by Zeta Reticulan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
the fringe intros are made by this guy btw
he does nice work
www.videocopilot.net...

Breakdown
vimeo.com...

other show
vimeo.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
My thoughts on Fema camps are that they are fantastic. They are most needed. Think hard people, think of all those people that are lawless and criminal in your very little and large cities. If the Shizer were to hit the fan these people loose control and unleash unseen violence and looting. These people must be contained.

Why are so many of you so paranoid that they are for you? Do you know how hard it would be to contain over 200 million nut jobs which most of you are?

this has nothing to do with this thread, but i've seen this happening everywhere, and i want to know why. why did you use the word loose instead of lose. are all these people doing this on purpose or what?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I was waiting for someone to post on this.

What really stood out to me was all the 1984 and Brave New World references.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan
the fringe intros are made by this guy btw
he does nice work
www.videocopilot.net...

Breakdown
vimeo.com...

other show
vimeo.com...

I know.. i follow his tutorials! i do motion graphics also.. he's a hero in the community for his skill and entreprenurialship!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
Can't help but wonder about these shows. Take the show Revolution. Are they purposely trying to villianize the militia? Program the public to distrust them so they'll be ok with taking away their weapons?

They're actually trying to find which people are the most easily-influenced, prone to suffering delusions of persecution, and have the most free time.

Hide.

new topics

top topics

join