Israel shoots down their own drone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Iran has NO Air Force. They wouldn't waste a home made drone to fly over Israel.

They can get live satellite feed from China or Russia of what's on the ground in Israel......for the low cost of a few barrels of oil.

There's no way Iran could make software to automously fly a plane over another country. They can only fly as far as their little remote controls can transmit signals to control it. A couple miles TOPS and they are out of range.

There will never be an Iranian boat 20 miles from Israel's coastline. Ain't a Iranian drone.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Israel is so smart . They will blame Iran for anything that is suspicious

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Iran has NO Air Force. They wouldn't waste a home made drone to fly over Israel.

They can get live satellite feed from China or Russia of what's on the ground in Israel......for the low cost of a few barrels of oil.

There's no way Iran could make software to automously fly a plane over another country. They can only fly as far as their little remote controls can transmit signals to control it. A couple miles TOPS and they are out of range.

There will never be an Iranian boat 20 miles from Israel's coastline. Ain't a Iranian drone.

Not true at all, they have a poorly maintained airforce, but they still have a surprising amount of flyable planes. Why is it so hard to believe they ended up making or buying a drone, which is rather cheap? Where do you get the idea that they have no airforce? I would guess that their air force would put up a bit more of a fight than Iraqs did, and they also had a lot of success in their war with Iraq.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Its amazing to me , how people with such strong anti Israel sentiment.........will just start spouting things that arent fact , like they are some kind of authority on it......

You might want to do your research before you try to come off as some sort of expert.........

Iranian Air Force eqiupment (atleast some)

Funny how you mention the word Israel and people who claim to be so level headed will believe anything...........much like the thread about how Israel has made a virus that attacks only Arabs......

Some of you need to seriously re evaluate your bias, youre (not this poster in particular)part of the problem , not the solution.....

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Haha ok. Sorry. I guess this should have been a pretty good indicator right?:

I'm not attacking you Superman fyi.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Hezbollah Says It Sent Drone Over Israel

The leader of the Lebanese militant Hezbollah group has claimed responsibility for launching the drone aircraft that entered Israeli airspace earlier this week. The rare admission Thursday by Hassan Nasrallah raises regional tensions at a sensitive time when the group's backers, Syria and Iran, are under pressure. Earlier Thursday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused Hezbollah of launching the drone.

ABC Link

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

But....but..
False flag... Evil Israel... Their own drone!
How it can be? Only one possible answer - Nasrallah is a lying Zionist!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Thank you!

And just as I (and most others) suspected, it was Hezbollah and by proxy Iran.

They are insane to provoke Israel like this. A drone invading their airspace is obviously a serious threat, as next time it could have weapons.

Israel is so on edge that they will take any serious threat as a reason to attack. Not that I blame them.. They are surrounded by insane countries threatening them daily. But a war in the current situation is going to not end well for anyone.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Funny how everyone screams FALSE FLAG then Hezbollah admits to it.
Everybody at once now "I TOLD YOU SO!"

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by damingus

Was that for me??
But... I really did "told you so"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know... others did too.
I've just seen so much stabbiness today on this forum that I am getting... cautious/paranoid?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by damingus

Not everyone believes whatever Hezbollah says, so that's like saying al qaeda said it, so it must be true. I thought Hezbollah was a terrorist organization, so why is there a sudden interest in believing whatever they (or presstv) says? I remain skeptical. Why would Israel waste time filming the shoot down if it was really a security threat?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by damingus

Not everyone believes whatever Hezbollah says, so that's like saying al qaeda said it, so it must be true. I thought Hezbollah was a terrorist organization, so why is there a sudden interest in believing whatever they (or presstv) says? I remain skeptical. Why would Israel waste time filming the shoot down if it was really a security threat?

typical response , I would expect nothing less from people who do not want to know the truth......

No matter what happens blame Israel......and you guys call yourself objective......

Why would they film it? You mean like many other militaries around the world who film most of their operations for later documentation and for review?

When I was in most of our stuff was filmed in some fashion......

Come on you can do better then that.......

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Just noting that many news agencies are now stating that Hezbollah did it:

Raw video: Hezbollah says it sent drone over Israel
www.washingtonpost.com...
Hezbollah says it sent drone over Israel
www.google.com...
AP

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

Wow, washington post and AP, they never lie do they? Or stoke the truth? Especially not when Iran is involved

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

So what kind of documentation is it when the video is 0:10s long. Maybe they will realize their jet flew too close to the explosion, that's it. I remain skeptical because nothing but war stoking comes out of Israel so why should this be any different?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Skeptism is always a good thing.

But sometimes the truth is just the truth. You will find this same admission by the leader of Hezbollah on news in just about every country. Just Google it
I could list them here, but the post would be very long.
www.google.com...=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=hezbollah+Sheik+Hassan+Nasrallah+Israel+drone&oq=hezbollah+Sheik+Hassan+Nasrallah+Israel+drone&gs_l=serp .3...8420.8557.2.8874.2.2.0.0.0.0.304.419.0j1j0j1.2.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.sVnKq8Gi-cA&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=4160ba7ec3c5523d&bpcl=352431 88&biw=1600&bih=667

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Video of Hezbollah leader admitting the drone flight and promising more to come.

Why would they waste time filming it. Seriously? It is being tracked by a system that is monitoring it. No different to the tracking of the Hezbollah drone shot down during 2006. The system that is tracking the drone simply has automatic recording capability. If you question why such tracking system records footage then you are seriously lost. It doesn't matter how long the recorded footage is. Various systems could have been tracking the drone prior to the shoot down. The only relevant piece of footage is the actual shoot down itself. It would be pointless to release 20 minutes or so of a system tracking the drone.

edit on 13-10-2012 by tommyjo because: Video link added

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Video of Hezbollah leader admitting the drone flight and promising more to come.

Why would they waste time filming it. Seriously? It is being tracked by a system that is monitoring it. No different to the tracking of the Hezbollah drone shot down during 2006. The system that is tracking the drone simply has automatic recording capability. If you question why such tracking system records footage then you are seriously lost. It doesn't matter how long the recorded footage is. Various systems could have been tracking the drone prior to the shoot down. The only relevant piece of footage is the actual shoot down itself. It would be pointless to release 20 minutes or so of a system tracking the drone.

edit on 13-10-2012 by tommyjo because: Video link added

All engagements are filmed for future study and to confirm what was destroyed etc. This might even count as a kill for the pilot, so it only makes sense that it was filmed. Nothing conspiracy related in that.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Lmao!
Isn't it funny that all you conspirators crawled back to the holes you came out from once it was admitted this drone belongs to Hizbollah?
Sad to see your little false flag theories fall flat on their face is it?

What's really funny is that people like filosophia are still arguing. And these are the people who claim to be 'enlightened, objective, not brainwashed etc'. Pure comedy.

Remember this little event the next time you yell FALSE FLAG like a bunch of sheep.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Okay like your name doesn't indicate your leanings. What is more funny than me being skeptical is how suddenly israeli hardliners are quick to believe what hezzbollah or iran says. I thought hezzbollah was a terrorist org, so how can you trust them? You don't believe Iran when they say they're using nuclear power for peaceful means, but if they say hezzbollah sent a drone into Israeli territory, IT MUST BE TRUE. So, remind me again why I should trust a known terrorist organization, and why I should believe Iran on this issue but not their nuclear program?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join