It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]I Am An Evil Person[HOAX]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hello evil person,Im a yin-yang person both good and evil,I read your thread and i think its great you have your own opinion about yourself and that you relish in your own thought about yourself.I would however like to bring a question to your doorstep.....Have you ever tried to examine the possibilty that one day you will be treated this way?That one day you will be"old grandpa joe"and someone in a higher vibration in life may do this to you or worse?
Or if some twisted idividual with evil intent scoops up some of that familly of yours, you claim to care so much about and took them away from you because they liked being evil?just a question.....dont think to long on an answer or you'll just be feeding yourself more lies at that point.......peace be with you-Mr balance.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
reply to post by TDawgRex

Actually, I was making a true attempt to link to my twitter where i recently uploaded these photos.
edit on 6-10-2012 by DragonRain311 because: (no reason given)

Why on earth would someone who hates people so much, have and twitter account??? If what you say is true, you wouldnt not be communicating on a social network site such as twitter!!! If what you say is true, you would not go near Twitter with a barge pole. You totally blew it with that statement.

Solved: Attention seeker of the worst kind.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

The definition of evil is as follows;

1. The quality of being morally bad or wrong; wickedness.
2. That which causes harm, misfortune, or destruction: a leader's power to do both good and evil.
3. An evil force, power, or personification.
4. Something that is a cause or source of suffering, injury, or destruction: the social evils of poverty and injustice.

As far as I can see, you don't fall into the above definition.

However, the definition of depressed is as follows

[b]de·pressed/diˈprest/
Adjective:

(of a person) In a state of general unhappiness or despondency.

Where despondency = "a feeling or showing profound hopelessness, dejection, discouragement, or gloom"

I would argue that you are not evil, but rather depressed, disenchanted and despondent with life in general.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
To go with little jimmy, this is for people who post before reading

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

So.. if you hate everyone (except your wife, who must be thrilled to have you in her life - really, you sound like a bundle of joy and she must be pleased) why come here and post your whining crap like some petulant child who's been bullied one too many times?

I mean, do everyone in this world a favour and simply, "f-off" to some far away land or wilderness and live out your life in peace. Why live in this "horrible" society of drudgery and monotony and put yourself (and your wife) through such torment?

Why not just, "go away" and leave us alone? No, really, I insist. Please, just.. f-off! Christ knows we'll all be the happier for it!

edit on 8-10-2012 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

being an @ hole does not qualify you as an evil person.. Self preservation is not evil either. I am still trying to figure out why you think you are evil because quite frankly i do not see it. You lack sympathy and empathy big whoop dee doo so do the rest of the self absorbed population.

Jerks can still go to heaven because good works do not get you into heaven. now if you were asked to accept Christ and live as jesus taught and you said no "eff jesus and his salvation" and you went off to live a friendly morally sound kind of life you would still go to hell.

I really do not know why you think living selfishly would put you in hell and make you an evil person. you are not evil just a jerk who only cares about the self preservation of him and his loved ones. Pretty much everyone is the same just that you are a jerk about it. I only say you are a jerk because it seems you want to be labeled as evil but you are not evil... the only negative word i could come up with was a jerk but i just really think you are goofy person hahaha
edit on 8-10-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

So.. if you hate everyone (except your wife, who must be thrilled to have you in her life - really, you sound like a bundle of joy and she must be pleased) why come here and post your whining crap like some petulant child who's been bullied one too many times?

I mean, do everyone in this world a favour and simply, "f-off" to some far away land or wilderness and live out your life in peace. Why live in this "horrible" society of drudgery and monotony and put yourself (and your wife) through such torment?

Why not just, "go away" and leave us alone? No, really, I insist. Please, just.. f-off! Christ knows we'll all be the happier for it!

edit on 8-10-2012 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

I think the OP is a feeler who cares too much....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiztidRoman
To go with little jimmy, this is for people who post before reading

LOL!!

Not the Miz! He's aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww....fulllll.............

Star for u!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So let me get this straight, you have delusions of Internal combustion when looking at other human beings? The part that disturbed me was you saying that no matter the age of the person, you could care less if they died right in front of you? What if it was an infant or very young child, still nothing felt at all? What the hell is the matter with you?

Hey, I find myself disgusted with people pretty often, but that right there is nothing short of cold hearted. Which, I guess was the point you were trying to get across. my friend, You have some serious issues. ~$heopleNation

edit on 8-10-2012 by SheopleNation because: Inserted Video

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I think this man perfectly understands you

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

I think this man perfectly understands you

HAhaah funniest post I've seen on ATS in quite awhile. Star for you my friend!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
reply to post by paxnatus

To get the point of the thread, you must read the thread!!!! I can only assume you only read the first couple of pages.

Thank you for your advice! I have every single page!! Wasn't asking you, I was asking the OP!
Feel free enlighten me..
Pax
edit on 10/8/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It's refreshing to see some optimism around here for once

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Undeadlady

I think that DragonRain311 really just wanted to post that Gates of Hell image of his more than anything else.
~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thread Closed.
The OP is not available to continue his assignment.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join