It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]I Am An Evil Person[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
reply to post by adjensen

Maybe you should learn not to stick your ugly dog nose in my business

And I know this wasn't directed at me but what do you expect when casting your business about on a forum?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
DragonRain .... Dragon Rain? hmmm maybe someone needs some sunlight!

Dear sir as a suggestion please avoid playing to many video games & ignoring social life

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Troll threads are great aren't they? What is true and what is not? What if the center of every black hole as a guy standing there with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

Some people will choose their avatar as a representation of their inner desires, likings, selves. I think you are one of the best example. Really a nice picture btw. Makes me think of berserk..

You have the guts to say it and quite frankly in the world we live in full of mad and hypocrites and dangerous people, it has to be helpful as long as you are in control. Anyways it is as you said, the duality of good/evil is an illusion. It doesnt exist outside human's head. Most lack the guts/mental to agree because it is somewhat terrifying. Imagine: the "good" is not rewarded no matter how much love he gives and the "bad" is not punished no matter how much destruction he spreads. But thats how this world works. If it was really how most people think, evil punished, goodness rewarded, then most humans would go to hell for the treatment they gave to others species and for their ignorance of all pains that made their confort possible. Another frightening thought right? But they rather think its only evil when it hurts others humans how convenient. Bunch of hypocrites. In a way they should be thankful there is no hell because their hypocrisy alone would award them a one way trip to that place.

Life would be too simple if it was just about good/evil.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

*plays for you the little violin.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't think you are evil. I think you are like a growing majority of people who have had enough. Many know right from wrong and they live their lives accordingly. But year after year we are getting beat up by the system. Our backs are getting shoved to the wall and people aren't feeling as charitable. There is no time to shake the previous days upsets and hostilities because you get up and get slapped around by just being anymore.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

Some people will choose their avatar as a representation of their inner desires, likings, selves. I think you are one of the best example. Really a nice picture btw. Makes me think of berserk..

You have the guts to say it and quite frankly in the world we live in full of mad and hypocrites and dangerous people, it has to be helpful as long as you are in control. Anyways it is as you said, the duality of good/evil is an illusion. It doesnt exist outside human's head. Most lack the guts/mental to agree because it is somewhat terrifying. Imagine: the "good" is not rewarded no matter how much love he gives and the "bad" is not punished no matter how much destruction he spreads. But thats how this world works. If it was really how most people think, evil punished, goodness rewarded, then most humans would go to hell for the treatment they gave to others species and for their ignorance of all pains that made their confort possible. Another frightening thought right? But they rather think its only evil when it hurts others humans how convenient. Bunch of hypocrites. In a way they should be thankful there is no hell because their hypocrisy alone would award them a one way trip to that place.

Life would be too simple if it was just about good/evil.

It's not even just about that. It's about these ignorant fools who say "pics or it didn't happen" someone posts pictures, then people try to ruin that person and make this claim and that claim. So in essence they are not very good people if they are incapable of acknowledging the reality I presented.

For those of you who do not understand or know me, I do not expect you too, but what you fail to understand is that by picking everything in my thread apart and being completely incapable of understanding and realizing sarcasm in some of the posts I made without putting a damn sarcasm sign is ridiculous.

You pick someone apart you do not even know, make an attempt to call them an attention whore when in reality they do not care to be politically correct and cater to others.

I am who I am

I deny ignorance and embrace reality for what it is.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

First I hope you don't own a gun of any type, second I hope you don't own any type of weapon, third I hope you can control yourself when driving, and not have a total meltdown the next time a jerk cuts you off in traffic.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I do not own any firearms or weapons. They are for insecure people.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I don't think your evil, you just sound like a $@$%! If you were killing kittens, molesting children, murdering people, well then I would say your Evil, but no I am pretty sure your just a $@$%

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It's pretty stupid the amount of hatred you have received. In reality, everyone should have felt like you. Or at least acknowledge the feeling of evil in themselves, however it comes along.

Dont forget though, and I only speak from experience (I have studied extensively, what is evil? and I keep coming back to the fact it is an ideology created and manifested purely from a clouded judo-christian society), but every single action has an equal and opposite reaction. You might claim your action is such a reaction to some 'evil', which is cool, but as soon as it's your initiative so to speak, be prepared. You never escape consequences.

Ignore the hateful comments. Try to take on board helpful ones.

You never stop learning, no matter how down pat you think you have it. You just never stop learning.....

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

My...aren't you precious.

I look forward to being assigned to your case after they dump your corpse into the box. I went ahead and tagged your primary expression (it's kinda like your eternal DNA signature), so that I won't miss you when you transition. Just wanted to make sure we get to "work" together later.

I love my work.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Evil comes in many forms.
It is explored in many ways..
Allow me to indulge your evil side for a minute.........
Something I would not normally do, however, I want to express what evil is in music.
This is the album Them, King Diamond, and yes, it IS evil.
How do I know?
My own experiences while playing this back in the 80's.
Why post it here?
Because to know evil, you must face it on some levels.
Music is a great way for one to express the evil inside them,
we all have it deep down inside somewhere,if you feed it, it will grow.
Eventually one of two things will happen.
You will learn and look evil in the face and embrace it,
or you will run from it and see it for what it is.
Good is the same, it is inside you just as the evil is.
We are given free will to explore these aspects.
Here, listen to a song from the album Them, King Diamond.
I picked one that wasn't so hard on the ears,
so that people might enjoy some of it.

In order to really understand evil,
you must first experience evil within yourself.

Once you experience TRUE evil,
you will be given a choice of where your allegiance lies,
I hope you make the right choice at that point and drop the evil persona.

My son has walked down this path a little (as did I),
and just recently, for the first time, he has encountered something.
When I heard on the phone "Dad, I don't know how to handle this,this is way beyond my understanding"
I knew, his path has brought him to the realization and crossroads.

What he chooses is up to him, what you choose, is up to you.

Evil will only make you slip farther and farther into madness where then, truly, something evil can happen. Think very carefully about what you have said here, and what others have said here, because you are walking a road to self destruction.

Evil wants nothing more than to destroy you,
not me, not another poster,
but YOU,
personally.

Peace to you,
I hope later on in life you can look back on this phase,
and see it just for that.

I still listen to the THEM album sometimes, when I feel the need to let out some evil feelings, I am human, and not perfect, but I understand what it is, and I hope some day, you too understand. Truly, the most evil things I have ever encountered were other human beings who let the evil overrun them.
you are not there yet, and I hope you never get there.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Evil maybe..... an ass hat yes!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You *can* be evil.

Big difference.

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You're not evil, you sound like a republican.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You are just another attention whore.. and I agree with the other guy.. if you hate people why go out of your way to interact with them?

I will await the reports of you climbing some water tower and shooting those that you hate.

edit on 7-10-2012 by Youareallschizophrenic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Why are you signing up to a already set of beliefs about "Evil" when it was made by the people you hate so much?

You are an example of what society does to people when all the basic needs are met and they stop being challenged, they make you focus on the most insignificant parts of life because there is nothing in your world that makes you feel alive so you need to create a world full of drama for yourself so that you can feel like there is still something out there like your life is moving. But everyday people wake up and realize that they are walking/running on a treadmill going nowhere.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You are going to die one day. Accept this and think about what actually matters.
(It ain't hate buddy.)
Learning how to ignore stupid is something you should have learned before 14.
What is important is the time you have. And spending any at hating (dumb) people is stupid. So don't.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Interesting thread, I can relate somewhat but in a different way, I lack empathy when it comes to people, I own a security business, and have worked in many places and situations, i loathe lazy and inconsistent people and i fire them at will,
I've dealt with the bottom of the barrel of society before and after starting security, I despise the low lives that cause misery to others, and I've watched people like that bleed and didn't bat an eyelid.
Difference? I can see the innocence in things, be it children or animals, had either and I will get ticked off.

I don't like humanity much either but i don't consider my self "evil".

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join