It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]I Am An Evil Person[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

It sounds like a lot of your frustration comes from valid reasons such as people not living to their full potential in places such as your business, schooling, etc making it all harder on you for their selfishness..enough reason to be pissed off I presume.
I however will not even suggest to change to be all happy go lucky since you like the way you are, and because I know how it feels to be let down when trying to change your perception for the better.
I do hope your associates and school mates grow up to relieve some of your frustration. Things I 'hate' sadly I fear won't ever change. I believe we all have evil inside of us, some just conceal it more and some embrace it more so than others. I find a happy medium expressing both when needed.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
I am athletic, in shape, and motivated towards keeping myself in good health.

Sure you are.

And yes...I have to go there.

Pics! Or it didn't happen.

Oh, and by the way...it's my world, you're just living in it. Suck it up.
edit on 6-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

You seem to have the common mental disorder traits of a narcissist

NIce assessment! Though I'm thinking that a healthy dose of teh kittez will cure him of his silly self-diagnosis of evils.

edit on 6-10-2012 by adjensen because: Saw it when I hit submit, lol

link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

It sounds like a lot of your frustration comes from valid reasons such as people not living to their full potential in places such as your business, schooling, etc making it all harder on you for their selfishness..enough reason to be pissed off I presume.

Its more so the knowledge that he is not living to any potential and judging others and being critical is the weak minds way of reflecting who one really is.

link   

I love you anyway.

Kisses!

You know you smiled.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You seem to have the common mental disorder traits of a narcissist, with possible mild psychosis brought on drinking and substance abuse, lack of money, poor health, and lack of purpose. The guilt and regret ate you up long ago.

Pretty spooky how I knew that eh? U2u me brother

edit on 6-10-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

First, I do not drink nor consume drugs. Used to drink but have stopped out of complete and utter boredom. I have plenty of money for what I need as my monthly expenses only take up approximately 48% of what I earn, and I have not been ill in the last 7 years in any capacity whatsoever.

Spooky that you make such brazen assumptions and really, you know nothing about me. I am athletic, in shape, and motivated towards keeping myself in good health. I just don't care about anyone else really. I could show pictures of myself, but with the whole conspiracy of this website being monitored by various governments, the last thing I would need is to have some sort of blemish on my otherwise clean record.

Traits and signs

Thomas suggests that narcissists typically display most, sometimes all, of the following traits:[5]
An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships
A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)
Difficulty with empathy
Problems distinguishing the self from others (see narcissism and boundaries)
Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)
Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt
Haughty body language
Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)
Using other people without considering the cost of doing so
Pretending to be more important than they really are
Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements
Claiming to be an "expert" at many things
Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people
Denial of remorse and gratitude

Yup, thats what you are. Neat-o.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Its more so the knowledge that he is not living to any potential and judging others and being critical is the weak minds way of reflecting who one really is.

That also can cause huge flaws in character. Reminds me exactly of my brother.. He see's the bad in everyone around him and can judge til kingdom come, yet is just as bad, or worse than everyone he judges and looks down upon, but doesn't even see it, or refuses to admit it. It's sad/pathetic. Oh and exhausting.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Do Narcissitic evil persons make the best actors in life? If life is a grand stage then shouldnt an actor aspire to do his/her best work.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You seem to have the common mental disorder traits of a narcissist, with possible mild psychosis brought on drinking and substance abuse, lack of money, poor health, and lack of purpose. The guilt and regret ate you up long ago.

Pretty spooky how I knew that eh? U2u me brother

............. but with the whole conspiracy of this website being monitored by various governments, the last thing I would need is to have some sort of blemish on my otherwise clean record.

Ok brother.

Ego is a killer, your hateful self proclaimed evil is quite childish and moronic. This is how we define intelligence in the real world.

So in other words, you choose to revert to making claims that I am childish and moronic or that my statements fit these adjectives? Just because I choose to openly express how I feel does not make me childish or moronic you silly person. My marks in school are in the top 10% of the entire program of 1000 people consisting of three different sections. IQ and EQ are two different things, and I have zero desire to improve my EQ to your satisfaction.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The only thing that I choose to quibble with about your post, is the idea that 'evil' must balance 'good'. They are both imaginary concepts, with a 'relative' meaning only - to say good must balance evil or vice versa is only because the subjective definition of evil is dependent on the complementary concept of good, in the context of whatever situation is being referenced.
Evil and good are not ultimate forces of the universe, any more than a good smell or a bad smell is. They are just ways of talking about actions on our human scale.
Misanthropy, hating people, hating stupidity, and being only concerned about your own immediate self and universe, is not 'evil', it's just a reaction to your position, and pretty much a universally human one.
Of course, so is the apparent opposite, concern for the health of the social whole. You probably have this is in some form, just not a particularly mainstream one.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

See What is Narcissism is.

Your posts bleed it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

That also can cause huge flaws in character. Reminds me exactly of my brother.. He see's the bad in everyone around him and can judge til kingdom come, yet is just as bad, or worse than everyone he judges and looks down upon, but doesn't even see it, or refuses to admit it. It's sad/pathetic. Oh and exhausting.

What part of this don't you people understand? I never at any point in this thread indicated that I do not know how bad of a person I am or what have you, I just don't care what people think of me. Some may throw cats at me (good move) or statements that make themselves look better than me, but the truth is, you all will never ever know me, and I am completely happy with who I am. Your brazen assumptions of me being some loser who has accomplished nothing and wallows in self pity are ridiculous at best.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

What part of this don't you people understand? I ..... I do not know how bad of a person I am or what have you, I just care what people think of me. Some may........look better than me, but the truth is........... I am ...some loser who has accomplished nothing and wallows in self pity.......

I learn to read between the lines.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
TextI am man - Yes I am !!

Ah but there again are you ??

You care about 2 people,at least and you might hate everyone but doesn't sound like you act on it !!

You're straight to the point and honest about it.

You're begining to sound like a decent kind of guy to me.lol !!!!

I know a couple of people right now one is twisted,malicious,doesn't know what truth means,very cowardly except when he's in the background on the phone or the police are between him and another man,he manipulates,threatens and forces himself on a good friends daughter,hits out,reports her to social services or the police for no reason than to cause her trouble,divided her from her family,steals,cheats and tries to bring down anyone else than himself when caught out,And the best of all because he's a good little catholic boy,one of god's own he genuinely believes he's good,,anything he does wrong he was forced into by being a victim of others peoples bad actions !!!

Now I hate the word evil,it's too biblical for me but if i had to call anyone evil he's be it.Except everytime he's seen me get close to him he's ran like a rabbit ~ should have been a sprinter at London 2012 !!!

Here's the thing,if I was given a gun and the chance to shoot.I'd take out both kneecaps,see you run then.lol.One to the crotch,one to the stomach and leave him in a deserted spot while I sit down,smoke a cigarette and taunt and laugh at him.By the way,I'm deadly serious,I am not joking one bit.

Never wished anyone dead before but now I do,,don't feel the slightest guilt or remorse either but then you'd have to have been around here gor the last 3 years and seen what the creature has done !!!

Op you're not evil,,a little mad and strange maybe but not evil.

That piece of s**t hasn't a single positive quality,Evil ??
Somehow I don't count a grown man the cries with fear when you nearly get hold of him evil,sick and sad though !!

Me ?? Am I evil?? I am man,Yes I am

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You're a mask pretending to be evil, and pretending everyone else is too; claiming to know something no one else does, as a way to make yourself feel superior to all by admitting it here.

Deluded if serious thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Equating ego with evil.

Stating a lack of regard, or respect for others, and then feeding upon it salaciously. A need for attention - obtained through negative induction, as this insulates and protects from real injury.

Psychologically speaking it's like holding a ten foot tall neon sign that says "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" - knowing that all will.

This isn't narcissism nor is it evil. It's just angst and attention seeking.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 6-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

What part of this don't you people understand? I never at any point in this thread indicated that I do not know how bad of a person I am or what have you, I just don't care what people think of me. Some may throw cats at me (good move) or statements that make themselves look better than me, but the truth is, you all will never ever know me, and I am completely happy with who I am. Your brazen assumptions of me being some loser who has accomplished nothing and wallows in self pity are ridiculous at best.

Excuse me? Did I throw any cats at you? You people? Did you completely disregard my first post to you that was completely understanding of you and you situation acknowledging the fact you were happy the way you were and didn't judge or even suggest you change the way you were? I was very nice and understanding, you completely over looked it and jumped on my second post. Never did I say I assumed I knew you, I wrote that I felt for you, nor did I insinuate you are a loser, whatsoever, I said those feelings are realistic. That is your own insecurities obviously. I now regret posting an understanding response to you at first, because you completely disregarded it and misunderstood me and got defensive due to your own issues. Good luck with everything dude. No more nice understanding words spared from me.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I feel bad for your wife

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Do you need a hug?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join