[HOAX]I Am An Evil Person[HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by randyvs

I think he's just trying to get the point across that this was supposedly an experiment for class, but you had to read and keep up with the whole thread to know that. No one called it until Calodena (sorry if I spelled it wrong) until page 6 or 7.

Edit; Caladonea**
edit on 7-10-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

I see, thank you.

Star for your trouble.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
OP, maybe you have some form of depression or could even be mono-polar or bi-polar ?

I have this myself, & i always think about the worst case scenario, i also wish bad things on people, i have been told by my psychiatrist that the way my mind/brain works is different to other peoples, yes everyone is different, but it is more to do with how i perceive things & also how my brain processes the information it receives, one thing i do quite often is say things that are not really appropriate but to counter that i am only saying what everyone else is thinking & friends do tell me, yes they were themselves thinking exactly the same thing, but they would never have said it out loud,

Medication can help but one of the best ways is with (CBT) Cogntive Behavioural Therapy.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Notice I still said 'supposedly' though, because I am still skeptical after reading the whole thread.

Thank you for my star, I returned the favor.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
Alright, I have been caught. Watch the first link first. Not bad for a "kid" huh?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Here is the truth. I was given an assignment in my introduction to psychology class that required me to speak to many people and gain opinions and statements about their perceptions of what good and evil are. So, I figured the best way was to create a thread that painted myself in an evil light in my opinion without committing illegal acts or threatening anyone.

The truth is, yes I do have some idiosyncratic tendencies, the pure hatred of everyone and everything is not one of them. I had to try really really hard not to cave in the first few pages as I really did not feel comfortable being rude to people in such a manner, but I accomplished what I set out to achieve. Sorry for the deception guys, and some of you may not believe this is a proverbial troll or assignment thread or what have you, but that is your prerogative and I respect you all for the time you took to help me with my assignment.
edit on 7-10-2012 by DragonRain311 because: youtube links were not inserted properly

Well, this being teh internets, no way to know if you're lying, so I'll just accep this is true. Well played. GL with the assignment
edit on 7-10-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I feel what you're saying OP. I have to ask just of my own curiousity, do you believe in God/good, Satan/evil. It would help me understand your definition of "evil", also if you saw an elderly lady standing outside her car, broken down, would you stop to help?
You may not be unhappy in this life you have made for yourself, and what do I know to suggest you would go to "hell" for being so negative...just seems life is too short to spend such a large chunk of it with these feelings. I'm not one to judge, glass houses- throwing stones and all. Sometimes is easier to see error in yourself via someone else.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A clever ruse the whole time!

I love it.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I can assure sir the world does not care about you either.

I must admit though, I feel pity for you because you live in a world full of hatred of other people and in my opinion that is not a healthy way to live. You can brag about how healthy you are, but mentally your world is shambles

What a kunt.
edit on 10/7/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

It was a troll post in order to gain material for a school assignment.
Calm down now.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

That sounds like an excuse he had prepared the whole time. We're supposed to believe he was playing in the beginning but not now? Okay...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah I'm not falling for the "This was a troll thread" excuse.

I think the OP truly does feel this way.

What a sad individual.

Also if this is a troll thread, then why have the mods not moved it to a more appropriate forum?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You can say that if you would like.
However, at this point, what he's saying about it being a troll thread is the simplest explanation.

Believe a more complex explanation if you wish.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Even if he does feel this way, why does it affect you so greatly that you feel the need to call him a "kunt" ?

If this is how he REALLY feels, then good for him.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Boss,, is that you?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by intrptr

Also if this is a troll thread, then why have the mods not moved it to a more appropriate forum?

Because it was a psychology experiment.
And this is a psychology thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah I'm not falling for the "This was a troll thread" excuse.

I think the OP truly does feel this way.

What a sad individual.

Because not everyone is infallible and has a right to their own beliefs. As such, you can believe what you want. When Hefficide came out with his admittance of manipulative tactics, people tore him to shreds. This is no different. It is nice that you are adding further content to an already excellent paper. Keep on keepin on my friend.
edit on 7-10-2012 by DragonRain311 because: grammatical correction

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

hmmm

I think I'll keep your primary expression tagged for review anyway. I mean, who knows...right?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qemyst
reply to post by intrptr

You can say that if you would like.
However, at this point, what he's saying about it being a troll thread is the simplest explanation.

Believe a more complex explanation if you wish.

Yah, I don't really know for sure as I can't read his mind. Just thinking that he presented his case for "liking evil, being evil" but got shot down pretty quick ATS style and changed his stance once he saw people seeing through it.

Not a shred of proof required, right? If he had said that it was a class project up front (in tiny print) people still would have bought it. I think they still are?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

I didn't feel "torn to shreds" in that thread at all, just for the record. I had some negative feedback but the majority of that had nothing to do with the thread itself. Since you've directly mentioned the thread once, and indirectly another time, I link it here so that anyone reading this can have context to base opinion upon.

In comparative, there is a similarity to be found - in the sense that it's not hard to illicit knee jerk reactions if one tries. It's the most base form of manipulation of emotion. Provocation predicated upon taboo.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Did you missed your turkey last Christmas ,Mr scrooge ?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You are not evil, you are weak. Like many today you seek to neither improve or destroy. Your nature is too cowardly. As a result you sit and stew, complain, and whine. You are the same as a million others, afraid and alone. You have never taken a stand, or fought the good fight. You are a Jelly Fish in the tide, as are most of the people here. If people were asked, "Is he a good guy or a bad guy?", no one would know, as you have never stood as either.

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join