It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malona, Phaeton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Oh lets see, its highly speculative, so it would probably fit there better, here you'll be asked for evidence...

well lets see what you're selling...from your third link

Yeah nothing speculative there at all.....lol

edit on 7/10/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

just because you are unknowing dosnt make it untrue

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I am the kind of person who wants to believe that there is a fascinating and exciting story behind our true history and that of the galaxy, and universe or universes, and that someday we will learn the answers to many of our deepest questions concerning our beginnings, our purposes, and our destiny and so forth...

And I do agree that this is fascinating and exciting stuff. It could be truth, or at least some truth. Who knows? However, I was browsing through the site from your links "futureofhumanity", and I came across this information about the Lyran Galaxy that I found a little strange... Although maybe it is explained better in context?

"Lyran Galaxy- A galaxy that contained the Waron star system but 26,000,000 years ago dissolved itself, turned into energy, a formed into a new galaxy."

That just makes me wonder... How does a galaxy dissolve itself? And turn into energy?

And how does a galaxy go from dissolving itself to becoming energy to forming a new galaxy, all in the course of 25 million years? The dinosaurs went extinct about 65 million years ago, just to give some frame of reference, since we humans do not often think in such large numbers of years.

Of course there could be some explanation, because there is much we dont know, and some stuff we have wrong in our science and theories. It just seemed strange to me, is all.

It also says that the Waron star system is/was 3,816,000,000 light years from Earth. That should be verifiable. Let's settle this once an for all. There should be a very young galaxy forming in a location somewhere in that exact radius from Earth. Wait, can we see that far yet? If not then we may have to wait a while... But still verifiable.

But there may be several galaxies at this distance... And we will be seeing them as they were all that time ago... Hey, in fact, Lyran Galaxy should still be there!

Anyway, I'll continue reading. For, as the ATS PRAYER goes, "Even if it is fiction, which I do not know if it is or not, it is the best kind of fiction that exists, and I thank all involved in bringing it to my eyes!"

I really loved the Terran Books as well, or Terran Files or whatever they were. Might have to finish reading that too.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

The prayer to your spirit opens your eye's dosnt it mate!!

some get it some dont, its the age of the spirit that counts for this among other things you will discover

I will post a few links to fast track you

meditation is really important for humans
ca.figu.org...
do the 1st 4 for a few days then do the candle to see the Sohar, it takes practice but you wont take as long to see it as most

i will be doing some more posts, keep an eye out some will be meant for the ones who are older
look at my prev posts

Bliss and fear of nothing is in here
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

combining energy magnifies effect beyond belief, join us as one if you are free on the date/time
www.abovetopsecret.com...

it would be good if we lift your evolution as high as possible before dec21 as we get a lift in evolution then so it maximizes it, if you get my drift

did you listen to this
ca.figu.org...

i will post an important doc in a tic

Salome (Sal-om-ay)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Reverence and venerability are the primal forces of all knowledge. (2011 version) figu.org

This means that a person must have venerable reverence in himself for all things if he wants to attain knowledge.

All things are venerable, the positive ones as well as the negative ones, which should be respected in the same, equal way in reverence, when they are not degenerate.

Logic states that everything and everybody in the universe was created in universal love and serves a certain purpose, consequently it is venerable and must viewed with reverence, because nothing is created in the universe, without it being committed to a certain mission.

Pay attention to your surroundings and your experiences and pick out from them everything that claims reverence from you. Pay attention to the people, the animals and the plants, and see the venerableness in them.

Criticize and correct your fellow human being not in a degrading form, but in a balanced form, to rectify their mistakes with honest love and attention, only in an helpful and supporting manner.

This is necessary for the sake of reverence and because of the natural creative laws, thus you are urged to be well-balanced negative as well as well-balanced positive by which you completely act in balance and are able to feel reverence for all things.

Example of well-balanced positivity: When an animal in Nature becomes degenerate for whatever reason, then it will be either banished or destroyed by other animals or humans. The mere act of destroying the degenerate animal is negative, because an act of destruction is negative in itself, however the result is neutral-positive because the degenerated animal is destroyed and thereby the balance in nature is restored.

Example of lack of reverence:

To use solely/mostly age, gender, social-economical position to win an argument instead of using common-sense and reason is a clear sign, that one is not able to counter well formulated arguments with logic. After a certain age common-sense and reason has grown to such an extent that possible age difference becomes less relevant, provided the person has studied and keeps on studying. If a person needs to use physical properties (I am older, or I am a man, or I am rich, etc, etc) to 'win' an argument, then that person has already 'lost' a discussion.

Maybe a less valid example, if one JUST thinks of age as a prominent factor, then in that way of reasoning would mean Pope Benedict XVI (born Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger on 16 April 1927) would be a wiser and more experienced man then 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier, because he is born on 3 February 1937, little shy of ten years later.
Wisdom yields more respect than just 'white' hair.

You may never just see the good(logic, balance etc.) or just see the bad(illogic, unbalance, etc.), but you must see the good(logic, balance etc.) and the bad(illogic, unbalance, etc.) in an equal balance, and you must recognize the venerability from both factors and accept, that both, good(logic, balance etc.) and bad(illogic, unbalance, etc.), are factors of vital importance of the creation-conditioned evolution, thus they must find reverence in your being.

Thus, you should never judge falsely, but be recognizing and respectful,. You should make this your internal and external rule of life.
This rule must be to you a component of your Gemüt, your psyche and your consciousness.

You have it in your power to perfect yourself and to transform noticeably within time.
However, this change must take place in your personality, caused by your reasoning, Empfindung, feelings and thoughts.

Hence, it is not enough that you show reverence only externally to one or all things, while this reverence is still foreign to your personality and to your thinking.

You must have reverence, in your Empfindung, feelings and thoughts whether you are awake or asleep, or whether you are amongst others or alone.

You must start with this if you want to work your way up in the secrets of the spiritual teaching to attain higher knowledge, consciousness-related/spiritual abilities and forces which you will be able to use in a fully beneficial way.

You must continuously try to seek and create lasting reverence, to let it become a permanent part of your thoughts and feelings, so all thoughts and feelings of irreverence and disparaging criticism and judgment in your consciousness becomes a thing of the past.

Absolutely noiseless and undetectable from the outside world, this change takes place when you walk on the path of knowledge and become reverent to all venerable things.

At first, it will not be easy for you to become knowledgeable because reverence for all venerable things is the basic factor of all knowledge.

This rests in the fact that you are still inclined to believe, and it is in this belief you accept the assumption that insight is an ability in itself, and purely a consciounsness-related process.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
However, with this line of thought you do not recognize that the origin of all recognition lies in your spirit and your Gemüt as well as your psyche, because only there lie the basic forces of all development and understanding.

Hence, you will only find the key to the secrets and to the beauty of life inside and outside, when you start to live in yourself, in your spirit, in your Gemüt and in your psyche, which are animated and shaped by knowledge and ability, by consciously generated factors as well as the Empfindungen and feelings, which make themselves understandable as symbols to the spirit, Gemüt and the psyche.

Hence, you must learn, to control your feelings, your thoughts and Empfindung and to steer them in the necessary strength and direction.

However, you must also learn to generate them consciously and to work with them. Thereby you learn to develop together with the outside world according to the given sevenfold laws.

As a principle of your introduction into the spiritual teaching the following value should count for you: that you search for knowledge about the insights of the consciousness-related/spiritual to ripen within yourself and in order to perfect yourself into the evolution that is imposed upon you, you should never search only for insights just for the sake knowledge alone.

Any knowledge must serve in honest form of your evolution.
By acquiring insights, every search for Truth must be done in all honesty in your thinking, feelings and Empfindung.
Your senses must be dedicated towards consciousness-related/spiritual evolution.
This means to have reverence for the knowledge and the truth.

Gemüt ( = German word for the spiritual counterpart of the Psyche, there is no correct translation into English available)

Definitions of good and bad:
Good = Logical, Neutral, Neutral-positive, creational justice, etc.
Bad = Illogical, unbalanced-positive, unbalanced-negative, etc.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

re:
That just makes me wonder... How does a galaxy dissolve itself? And turn into energy?

thats how they say a black hole at the centre of the galaxy exploded then the gas forms new planets

also the Plejaren used to have big wars and one scientist blew up a whole galaxy, the eye of god its known as

edit on 7-10-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
as science progresses mad scientists are a big threat, they can become megalomaniacs like a bankster but with brains, its a problem we are going to have that they keep warning us about

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

think this before bed:
i ask my spirit to remember my dreams when i wake up

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

re:

also the Plejaren used to have big wars and one scientist blew up a whole galaxy, the eye of god its known as

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

the Waron star system was 3,816,000,000 light years from Earth

was being the operative word

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ah this thread found a home in the Hoax section....perfect place for it

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
in the bin it goes!!...dont worry dawg...it happens to the best of us lol

the hoax bin makes interesting reading...haha..i enjoyed going through that "forum"
edit on 7-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

eh eh very funny, it took you a while though didnt it ey? took hrs

i know you guys think i am in your world, the reality is you are in my world, you will understand this

hey i did a post your gona like, run to your handlers like good trolls will you, hurry mate! hurry
the lower order

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

lol...what took me hrs??

bro...your thread made no sense in that forum...just saying...

peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join