It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is teaching humans to be good people evil?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
All That Is Ever Known:
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Feelings arise. The feelings are always changing and moving, it is aliveness, it flows.
All feelings, all appearances are neutral.
I do not deal with feelings, feelings arise. This is what life feels like - it is aliveness.
Life is alive.

Wow awesome comeback, i thought i had brought your now to a halt there. For the record of now and its a very transitory now; and so feel free to witness the feeling that arises. You are the most cosmic person i have ever encountered in life. I thought i had encountered the most cosmic already but you have gone to the next level, its not even a level for you its the This. You have no Peers.

So life is Alive you reckon, what about during sleep whats going on there?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Sleep is a story told in wakefulness.
Death is a story told in aliveness.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Sleep is a story told in wakefulness.
Death is a story told in aliveness.

I have to crash in the world of sleep now. What advice can you give me for a story in my dream?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Stop believing in fairy stories and experience 'this'.
'This' is the beloved.
There is no 'other'.

When you lay down to sleep, shut your eyes and say all there is is this.
All your imaginary troubles will disappear.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Stop believing in fairy stories and experience 'this'.
'This' is the beloved.
There is no 'other'.

When you lay down to sleep, shut your eyes and say all there is is this.
All your imaginary troubles will disappear.

Ok i will do as you say. Just for effect ill say it several times.
I'll watch the vid you linked tommorow after work. I like your links because one leads into the next with new ideas and infomation. I dont have any trouble understanding them. Unsual that when i think about it.
Im speachless now for some reason, first time all day. You really should be thinking about writing a book.
Talk soon!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Be speechless, it is your true self.
The silent witness hears a thought but that thought is just an appearance in what never appears or disappears. Appearances appear and disappear in that which you are - no one is doing it.
You are the emptiness that is forming.
You are the ocean waving.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The speechlessness is what humans fear - they fear the emptiness, the nothingness. It makes them feel powerless. The mind with it's words (speech) is what makes us feel as though we have some control over our lives. It is this speaking that gives rise to the illusion that there is a 'me' separate to 'this'.
'This' is just happening without the need for words. When the wording stops life is experienced full on, as it is.
Life is sensational.

Speechlessness is silence, it is peace.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

You are the emptiness that is forming.
You are the ocean waving

I had an experience with this today. Its hard to describe. What happened was i had to solve a problem relatively quickely. The nature of the problem wasnt straight forward and my every word and descisions were being scrutinized closely. No room for error! Consequences of error huge.

Now since last night falling asleep i have been focusing all my attention on the This.

What happened was the This forced me to solve the problem without conceptulizing
A wave of energy consumed me and at first which confused my faculties temporarily, until i realised what was happening.

What was happening was i was encountering the This. I then let go and didnt fight it; and went with it and solved the problem as if it had no resistance.

The point of no resistance was when the wave reached its Brim. Thats when i realised i am now in the This and there is no turning back ever.

edit on 15-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

All That Is Ever Known (1250).MOV

This one was an experience of knowing that awarness is an experience, and experience is single element which is the world

How does the experience become divided in the world. Why is there a sky why do i feel , why do i experience thought?.

The why is not a answerable because its a descriptor itself which is split away from the whole. I am experience and everything i percieve is a derivative of my experience.

Are you experiencing my experience?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

There is only ever just this experience.
One.
The experience is split into two by the mind - the mind thinks it is the experiencer (subject) of the experienced (object). But in reality it is one not two.
The world is not constucted out of building blocks called atoms. The world is made of experience, of knowing.

All seeing, all knowing and everpresent.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

There is only ever just this experience.
One.
The experience is split into two by the mind - the mind thinks it is the experiencer (subject) of the experienced (object). But in reality it is one not two.
The world is not constucted out of building blocks called atoms. The world is made of experience, of knowing.

All seeing, all knowing and everpresent.

If in reality these is no split experience and the subject and object are one, Lets use you and me as example to examine something about the nature of experience.
Lets designate me as the experiencer and you are the experienced. If i stop conceptulizing with my brain then shouldnt we be able to communicate telepathic sharing of thought? Isnt this logical since our minds become one experience?

Or are there rules in how awareness is created by experience to prevent this from happening?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

"If i stop conceptulizing with my brain then shouldnt we be able to communicate telepathic sharing of thought?"

How can there be a thought without conceptulizing?
Thought is a something. If there is no conceptulizing there is nothing.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

"If i stop conceptulizing with my brain then shouldnt we be able to communicate telepathic sharing of thought?"

How can there be a thought without conceptulizing?
Thought is a something. If there is no conceptulizing there is nothing.

Hmmmm...ok thats a point to you tonight already. I should of seen that one.

Once we are in a state of nothing, everything at that point is only pure experience. In this body of mine and ground im walking on, looking at the happy birds in sky what then?
Is it irrelevant at that point, has anything any relevancy, any value at all. If no value then isnt the This the experience of nothing; just a mask over the experience of emptiness?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Each human is looking for rest. The life of a human is not easy. Humans feel dis-ease. The search is on for a remedy.
Humans look to the world to satisfy themselves not realizing that there is no relief to be found 'out there' - they are confused and unhappy.
The confusion and fear is caused by a mistaken identity, this contraction will go when you discover that you are aware presence.

youtu.be...
edit on 15-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

The confusion and fear is caused by a mistaken identity, this contraction will go when you discover that you are aware presence.

That statement struck a musical chord in me literally. When i dream i sometimes become self aware in it. The sensation of self aware starts with a feeling like a chocolate bar being pulled into two pieces. I see and feel the separation of my aware presence from my body.

Ill watch Vid now

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I listened to Vid. Hes saying that i am a entity and not real. He didnt say it but i got the impression he was implying that the human form in all its characteristics which define itself as the self as an indivduall are a Artificial creation. He seems strongly to feel we have created the artificial for some reason of masking something in our awareness. Are you masking anything? What am i masking?

Surely we dont wear masks to hide emotions do we? Hide our true feelings from ourselves, or eachother?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Humans 'think' they are something separate from 'this' (the totality, the whole).
Because they 'think' they are something they try to be something, they name and label themselves a 'thing' of sorts. It is a misconception.

This thread mentions 'evil' and at some point you mentioned 'weakness'. The fear in humans is that they are not doing it right - they fear that they might be 'evil' or 'weak'. They judge themselves, they hear a word like 'evil' and then they think that they might be that.

Discover that you are not that, or that, or that. You are not any 'thing'.
You are nothing (not a thing), you are aware presence.

Try this video.
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Ill listen to Vid.

I am beginning to wonder what human really means. Is there any such thing at all.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Ill listen to Vid.

I am beginning to wonder what human really means. Is there any such thing at all.

There is nothing separate to this.
This is oneness. This is all there is.
This can appear as words, names and labels and if the words are believed then a whole illusionary world opens up.

The believed in separate entity lives in an imaginary world and because they are not living in reality they suffer. They live in the mental realm of time.
Only the truth shall set you free.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join