It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is teaching humans to be good people evil?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

How much ego does a person impregnate into a a market place?, how does a person appropriately measure that?. Do you accept that it could vary alot due to the inherency of people having to make many decisions in life subjectively. Subjective judgements which may orignate from a learned heirach.

Well, these are more things we'd have to first make sure we understand each other on the bases- like what "ego" is! I think that anything that comes out of my mouth, or is written with my fingers is from my ego- or at lthe very least, is translated through it. Thus my lack of believing in true objectivity as a possibility while incarnated.

Do you think free will is real, or just a brain manifestation for ego?

So far, I am not at all sure free will exists. At least not in this plane of reality. I do think that our conscious intellect sometimes like to believe and claim it though, before it comes to acknowledgement of the subconscious influence.

Yes but where does hypocrys come from...yes people. Do you see hyprocracy as not evil?

I do not see hypocrisy as evil. I see it as problematic in certain contexts.
Such as- it becomes an obstacle for us in creating what we intend in the world.
As mentioned earlier, it is also an obstacle for others who who observe you with intent to learn how to manifest the ideas you express.

It comes from the application of principles, ideas, or values which are unrealistic and maladapted to the circumstances at hand. That is not "evil"! That is a mistake, born from the expected limitations of our incarnated experience.

How confident are you that you live in the here and how.? What metric are you using to verify this is truely the situation. :

I cannot be totally confident in ANYTHING, I can only strive to be as aware as possible at any given moment, of all available data, and respond to it as it as I percieve it is.

I shall make mistakes in my perception, and I shall learn from them. I shall learn things which will aid my discernment in future, and help me make less mistakes later. But I doubt that while incarnated I will ever be without that small portion of unknown, or X factor which makes total control over my destiny impossible.
That is exactly the fun part of this reality!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You will only ever know now.
The human mind cannot understand that the world is not constucted. It is the mind that constucts imaginary things. It constucts an imaginary tomorrow and uses that as a stage for an imaginary 'me' to play in but the play in imagination is just imagination. This is the dream of separation.
You cannot separate yourself from now (presence) in reality.

What is appearing presently is it - there is nothing more. The words that appear presently lead you to believe there is a thing called past and a thing called future but these words appear now, presently.

The imaginary 'me' that plays on the stage of imaginary yesterday or tomorrow is what makes humans fear life because they believe there is a life and a them, that has life.
Life is now, you are life. There is only life - this is aliveness.

This is Nathan Gill speaking about 'this':
youtu.be...

edit on 14-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Your thinking pattern is very mysterious...and i guess you know i like mystery. I will listen to Vid now.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

So you are adamant nothing is evil. Ok let me take it to the next level with a hypothetical scenario.

A scenario where woman comes home finds her husband in bed with other woman. Lets say just say for devlish fun its her sister. Lets also say they have been happliy married for 20 years. She finds out afterwards as he confesses through guilt hes been doing this for last 10 years. Now step into the shoes of this poor lady who confronts this scene and uncovers the sin. Is this not evil?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

This vid was testing the bounds of my belief in tommorow. Is it true, can it be really that Memorys are formed from ideas; and that the ideas are literally only capable of being interpreted by the brain. Interpreted! So whats really there in front of us?

Ok now i know your being playful with me, because the answer to that question is This.

You do realise then what the real mystery is. Its what is out there?

Secondly, for scutiny is what is the nature of ther operator force that continuously acts on us to move us away from this. The best answer they had for it was it feelings of insufficieny and lacking.

So what is out there that is making this happen?

edit on 14-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Thinking is 'thinging'.
Thinking is naming and wording and labeling.
This here and now - presence is all there is. Then words separate something out of this wholeness - nothing is ever separate to the wholeness, yet words define (draw an imaginary line around) and the story starts there.
In the beginning was the word.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

This vid was testing the bounds of my belief in tommorow. Is it true, can it be really that Memorys are formed from ideas; and that the ideas are literally only capable of being interpreted by the brain. Interpreted! So whats really there in front of us?

Ok now i know your being playful with me, because the answer to that question is This.

You do realise then what the real mystery is. Its what is out there?

Secondly, for scutiny is what is the nature of ther operator force that continuously acts on us to move us away from this. The best answer they had for it was it feelings of insufficieny and lacking.

So what is out there that is making this happen?

There is nothing 'out there' and there is nothing 'inside'. There is only this. 'This' cannot be separated into two.
But the mind imagines there is two.
The seen and the seer of the scene are one.
'This' is nothing appearing to happen.

When the two become one the kingdom shall be revealed.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Thinking is 'thinging'.
This here and now - presence is all there is. Then words separate something out of this wholeness - nothing is ever separate to the wholeness, yet words define (draw an imaginary line around) and the story starts there.

If we cant use any form of label to describe the characteristics of what we are experiencing right now, whether its a feeling inside me, or the sight of object within my vision, then where does that leave us other than suspended? Or did i just label then and spam my own logic. You do realise we are on a sort of treadmill of sorts, do you like running on a treadmill?

The kingdom of the treadmill. Sounds like i got a title for my first book

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Thinking is 'thinging'.

If we cant use any form of label to describe the characteristics of what we are experiencing right now, whether its a feeling inside me, or the sight of object within my vision, then where does that leave us other than suspended? Or did i just label then and spam my own logic. You do realise we are on a sort of treadmill of sorts, do you like running on a treadmill?

You are nowhere with nothing to hang on to. This is the truth. This is why the mind fabricates 'more'. It is only the mind that fears it's non existence so invents 'time' for it to exist in. The mind is no more than a word appearing presently to what is the 'real you' - aware presence.
What you really are is 'eternally now' - timeless being. You are the awareness that knows words appearing which tell a story of 'other'.
There is no 'other'. This is it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I am not running on a treadmill. I never moves.
The scenery appears to move.

It is like i am sitting resting just watching existence arise and fall.
I am the ocean and i see waves - the waves appear separate, like there are many waves but the waves are just the ocean moving.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You are nowhere with nothing to hang on to. This is the truth. This is why the mind fabricates 'more'. It is only the mind that fears it's non existence so invents 'time' for it to exist in. The mind is no more than a word appearing presently to what is the 'real you' - aware presence.
What you really are is 'eternally now' - timeless being. You are the awareness that knows words appearing which tell a story of 'other'.

what will happen if i try an force my minds conceptulizing to stop?
Will i cease to exist, like just suddently pop out of view?
If i am timeless being then why cant i remember much since the beginning of time?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I am not running on a treadmill. I never moves.
The scenery appears to move.

That answer cracked me up. You really have an answer for everything

I think you should be the one writing a book

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Woot...i just got this email .. the this in action.

A member of the forum staff, Kandinsky, has applauded your activity on this thread titled, The imposter and me.. Thank you for contributing to the quality of our forums. You received a 500 point bonus, keep up the good work. Do not reply to this U2U.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

what will happen if i try an force my minds conceptulizing to stop?
Will i cease to exist, like just suddently pop out of view?
If i am timeless being then why cant i remember much since the beginning of time?

When the mind stops speaking there is silence. You are the silence that hears the conceptulizing. Recognize yourself as the silent witness, recognize that you are nothing - not a thing.
You are the knower of 'things'. Thoughts are things, sensations are things, all 'things' pass. But you are the constant awareness that 'things' appear in.

You will never cease to exist (the real you is awareness/timeless being). The 'me' in time will be seen as just a story arising presently and will be seen as illusionary. You will find that you are just 'this'.

Humans are never here, they are split in two by the belief in tomorrow and yesterday (time), they are always there.
Find yourself where you actually are.

'This' is the beginning of time and the end of time. Presence is all.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

When the mind stops speaking there is silence. You are the silence that hears the conceptulizing. Recognize yourself as the silent witness, recognize that you are nothing - not a thing.
You are the knower of 'things'. Thoughts are things, sensations are things, all 'things' pass. But you are the constant awareness that 'things' appear in.

You will never cease to exist (the real you is awareness/timeless being). The 'me' in time will be seen as just a story arising presently and will be seen as illusionary. You will find that you are just 'this'.

Humans are never here, they are split in two by the belief in tomorrow and yesterday (time), they are always there.
Find yourself where you actually are.

'This' is the beginning of time and the end of time. Presence is all.

does it ever bother you in anyway this knowledge? Do you ever reside in a moment of saddness to think you and me here are just illusions. A passing moment of the this.
Have you found where you actually are or are you still progressing to that point?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

does it ever bother you in anyway this knowledge? Do you ever reside in a moment of saddness to think you and me here are just illusions. A passing moment of the this.
Have you found where you actually are or are you still progressing to that point?

I am knowing presence.
There is only the present and the presence is knowing.

There is no one to bother anymore. There never was.
Life is much easier when the 'imposter' is gone. The illusionary 'me' was high maintenance. The false 'me' is very heavy and when it is seen for what it is life is light.

The truth shall set you free.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I am knowing presence.

Life is much easier when the 'imposter' is gone.

Thats kinda like poetry. Im applauding.
So your saying without any doubt you are now totally presence? Your do realise doubt is part of the make up of the this, and inevitably you must accept its in you, even if you have reduced it to a minute fractional. What forces can leveage and open up your doubts because without a doubt all forces will operate towards points of weakness. What things do you consider make a person weak?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I am knowing presence.

Life is much easier when the 'imposter' is gone.

Thats kinda like poetry. Im applauding.
So your saying without any doubt you are now totally presence? Your do realise doubt is part of the make up of the this, and inevitably you must accept its in you, even if you have reduced it to a minute fractional. What forces can leveage and open up your doubts because without a doubt all forces will operate towards points of weakness. What things do you consider make a person weak?

There is nothing but the present.
You can never not be present. The mind (just words) is so seductive at leading one astray. Are you ever not now? You will have to check often, ask yourself at any 'time' - 'is it not now?'
To me it is madness that people believe there is another time. You will never not be now.

There are no weak 'people'. There is only what is appearing.
What appears is divine and then labels are placed on it. I say the labels are the mark of the beast. The labels are not bad they are what are appearing but if the labels are believed then you have been decieved.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

There is nothing but the present.
You can never not be present. The mind (just words) is so seductive at leading one astray. Are you ever not now? You will have to check often, ask yourself at any 'time' - 'is it not now?'
To me it is madness that people believe there is another time. You will never not be now.

There are no weak 'people'. There is only what is appearing.

So emotions like anguish and jealousy etc are not weak, because the word weak is a label. They are however undeniably real in sense we can experience them as feelings in the now. How do you deal with these emotions to prevent them from leading you astray?
I assume you still have human emotions/feelings in the presence of the now reside in? Or have i assumed wrong?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

So emotions like anguish and jealousy etc are not weak, because the word weak is a label. They are however undeniably real in sense we can experience them as feelings in the now. How do you deal with these emotions to prevent them from leading you astray?
I assume you still have human emotions/feelings in the presence of the now reside in? Or have i assumed wrong?

Feelings arise. The feelings are always changing and moving, it is aliveness, it flows.
All feelings, all appearances are neutral.
I do not deal with feelings, feelings arise. This is what life feels like - it is aliveness.
Life is alive.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join