It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Brigitte spills beans on Aussie terror plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Willie Brigitte has detailed high altitude terrorist training at an Himalayan training camp. He has stated there were thousands of Jihad warriors training in the camp. He also claims that Osama bin Laden's allies have infiltrated the Pakistani Army with the goal of disrupting the U.S. effort to weed out Jihadis from the mountains on the Indo-Pakistani border.

www.heraldsun.news.com.au
Brigitte was grouped with other foreign recruits, including American and British citizens of Pakistani origin.

"There were between 2000 and 3000 mujahidins," Brigitte told French anti-terror judge Jean-Louis Bruguiere.

"I remember it was very impressive because we gathered every morning and shouted Allah Akbar (God is Great). What was more, the site was imposing since one could see the outline of the Himalaya."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Brigitte also made reference to an Australian terror attack, but he was not specific about the nature of the planned attack.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Oh God. I'm so scared. Government, please save me!

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What is this "high ALTITUDE" training camp? Don't you mean
elevation? Altitude is how high an object is OFF the ground.
Elevation is the measurement above or below sea level.
Altitude?
ZOOMER

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Brigitte also made reference to an Australian terror attack, but he was not specific about the nature of the planned attack.

Yes I see the pattern here. Have a terrorist attack on your soil, then remove liberties from the citizens.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZOOMER
What is this "high ALTITUDE" training camp? Don't you mean
elevation? Altitude is how high an object is OFF the ground.
Elevation is the measurement above or below sea level.
Altitude?
ZOOMER

High altitude is correct for people who are way above sea level where the air is "thin". Just look at the side of a box of cake mix and you will see "high altitude" directions since water boils at a lower temp and therefore is not as hot and takes longer to cook things.

I think the point being made here is that they are training under conditions that are harder to breath in, therefore they would be a lot more formidable and have a lot more endurance at lower levels.

[edit on 18-10-2004 by Gardenia]

new topics

top topics

join