It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cornation stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The coronation stone which sits in Westminster Abbey, England, is the coronation stone of the Hebrew nation called Israelites. This stone was named Beth-el (house of God) by the patriarch Israel (sometimes called Jacob) roughly 2000 BC and remained with his descendents. It travelled with them for forty years in the wilderness, supplying their water, and was preserved and brought to Ireland in 583 BC by the prophet Jeremiah; eventually being transferred to Scotland, then England. Read all about it there:

asis.com...

My question is: IF this is to be a real PROPHSEY then world is in for a big shock, cause the children of Ephraim is England and the Hebrews/Isrealites are black,how will this work out.

Please read the link above to fully understand why i said this, READ "ABOUT TEA TEPHI " she is the king daughter to consider the "Lady With The Prosperous Smile", who is linked to the stone being carried to England in the first place.

"The latest descendant of the Zarah/Pharez line of Judah is Queen Elizabeth II. She also happens to be the current fulfillment of the prophecy of Nathan to King David in II Samuel 7:10-17. In that passage, David is p romised that he would have a direct bloodline descendent ruling over the people of Israel forever. Psalm 89 confirms that this would be the case as long as the sun and moon can be seen in the sky".

My problem with this is since Queen Elizabeth is from the line of saul then and in II Samuel 7:15 it shall be taken away and given to David, is it then possible that a Black woman will be the next queen through the Bloodline of David.

Just a thought.

join