It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing - April Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I would just like to mention the tragic event of the disappearance of 5 year old April in mid Wales last week. She was taken outside ladt monday afternoon playing with friends. It now looks like it has become to be a murder inquiry.
As most people from the UK know of this story as it has been the top story in the media.
I would just like to send my love and wishes to April's family and I'm sure all ATS members will spare a thought for April. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I don't mean to sound Evil, but I'm sick of hearing about it to be honest.

As much as I want her found, it also pisses me to no end, how the media choose to dedicate their time.

Must be 5 days in hours worth of coverage between April and those two female coppers.

I bet if I got raped, killed and left in a ditch it would go completely unnoticed bar from a section in the local paper.
edit on 6-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is now a murder enquiary, the person they have held has been charged.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well yes it is sad her being killed but 300 kids per week get killed in the UK, but never get a mention, but seeing the Government are telling the BBC they must not tell people true world news now like how the UK is killing Christians in Syria, or killing other people, it's best for filling news up if one certain girl gets herself killed.
At the end of the day she choose to get in that car, no one made her, or got her hand and pulled her in, her mother decided to allow her to play in dark streets at 8pm, all people with kids age 5 know it is stupid to let them plat till 8pm in darkness.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I don't mean to sound Evil, but I'm sick of hearing about it to be honest.

As much as I want her found, it also pisses me to no end, how the media choose to dedicate their time.

Must be 5 days in hours worth of coverage between April and those two female coppers.

I bet if I got raped, killed and left in a ditch it would go completely unnoticed bar from a section in the local paper.
edit on 6-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Do us all a favour, and get back in your box luv.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Paha. Why? Because I think there's more that should be in the news than 15 minutes of shopping trends, and 15 minutes on one missing girl? Pfft.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
This is now a murder enquiary, the person they have held has been charged.

They better hurry up and find a body then.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

It would make big news in my case. I can just imagine the headline if it happened to me.

"Overweight Bald Nerd Actually Gets Laid Before He Is Murdered"

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

Yes I know what you are all saying about poor April bless her, but I was taken off Hunstanton Beach in UK when I was just 6 years old myself, mum and dad were sleeping in deck chairs, was sunny hot day, I was in the nude with my little plastic bucket and spade building sand castles alone. A man in his 40s come up to me, and held my hand and walked me to his caravan in a big park, there I was well nearly raped and just as he was getting ready to hurt me Police barged into the caravan and took me to mum and dad, it was not nice, only found out what he intended to do to me when I got to 12 years old, by the way I was a little boy not a girl, so I can realise what April went through till the person who took her ended it all for her fpr good, it is not a nice thought I can tell you.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by exmouthram

It is a very tragic story ,but what kind of parent lets their 5 year old go out at night without adult supervision? and how many 5 year old Afghan or Syrian kids were killed on the same day?,there can't have been any because it wasn't on the news!

new topics

top topics

join