It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Named Ötzi died from what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
AI is the answer.
met
min
urn
tip
Transcription, he got lost and died.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

Ok, I'll bite: What are you getting at?????????????

I love the whole Otzi story. Is there some new information out there? Last I heard he had an arrowhead in him.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Hi read the link but I am not sure what you are saying could you give a longer description? Thanks for the link, its amazing how much trouble a dead body can make.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Otzi is the first time i realized you cant trust what they teach you in school. I was forced to know that he had died from the cold and he was not injured, then they x-rayed him and then 2 years later they said oh there is an arrow in his back, and thats probably how he died. such bs i was forced to tell them he was unharmed or else i would fail class.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kimmitchell

That is a great realization, you are being forced to answer in a certain way and that is all part of a general program-me for everybody.Follow this through as watch where else this is happening to you. dtont get down about it, feel pride as you cut through bull.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder

Hi read the link but I am not sure what you are saying could you give a longer description? Thanks for the link, its amazing how much trouble a dead body can make.

www.mummytombs.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
ok whats this BS all about....iv been reading and looking at those nasty pics...and i still dont get you.

AI is it....if it helps you sleep at night

peace

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kimmitchell

That's science for you.

What we're taught at school is the current state of scientific knowedge. The day you leave school new research shows what we previously beleived to be correct is not so and therefore what you learned was wrong.

When I was at school I was taught that Pluto was the most distant planet from the Sun! How wrong was that?! But at the time, it was correct.

That said, I thought it was always beleived that Otzi had been killed?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

What facts about the murder?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Do we need to wait longer than Otzi was under the ice to find out what this thread is about?

2nd

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexandrelois
en.wikipedia.org...
AI is the answer.

AI is the answer you say.....hmmmm....as in Artificial Intelligence? Okay. Let's ask an AI

User: Named Ötzi died from what?

Cleverbot: From Night at the Museum 2.

Cleverbot

Case closed....

But seriously, what are you trying to say?

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Well they didnt discover the arrowhead in his back until 2001, so alot of people thought he had only frozen

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What is this exactly suppose to be? Initial reports (guesses) are usually wrong - why does this surprize you?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out why I ever click on posts made by this person. I have yet to see one that makes any sense whatsoever. I guess I keep hoping this could be the one ...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

What is this exactly suppose to be? Initial reports (guesses) are usually wrong - why does this surprize you?

I used to be named Ötzi's heard nothing. So the news.

top topics

join