It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roswell Project & Lt. Michael Aquino Douglas Dietrich & Secret Ciphers Allen Greenfield

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by maquino

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccolisome assistance in identifying literature which would define and expound upon the symbol of the "burning man" I encounter so frequently.One issue is distinction between enlightenment and sacrifice.

The only "burning man" with which I'm familiar is that annual festival out in the desert here, which I've never attended. The symbolism of building an artificial man and then burning it on the last day actually bothers me a bit. Presumably it's a sort of nouveau artistic gesture, but to me it still has overtones of human sacrifice, which I don't like. Historically burning someone/something in effigy is a highly negative statement, and of course burning real people alive was a trademark of the original medieval witch-hunts and the Inquisition.

I don't think that today's festival=participants have this in mind, of course, but I personally can't get away from it. I'd rename it the Fluffy Bunny Festival and finish it off with a mass Tribal Stomp and lots of vegetarian munchies.

Michael Aquino

That is unfortunate but I thank you for the answer. Is there any literature you would recommend from your areas of expertise be it ToS or otherwise? I happen to be rather interested in the subjects and curious as to how my targeted areas of research may differ from those more accomplished practitioners.

FBB

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Hello Sir, I have heard about you in ufology since 1993. You are a dark legend. It's always intriguing for me to see celebrities show up on ATS.
Are there any magical spells to win the powerball?
(just kidding; [cough,.] )
Much thanks and have fun!

edit on 8-6-2013 by misschareesee2 because: z

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoliIs there any literature you would recommend from your areas of expertise be it ToS or otherwise? I happen to be rather interested in the subjects and curious as to how my targeted areas of research may differ from those more accomplished practitioners.

There's nothing about setting people on fire in the Temple of Set Reading List, and in the Army I went into PSYOP because I don't "love the smell of napalm in the morning"!

Concerning the "Burning Man" Festival, just go to Amazon, titlesearch "Burning Man", and you'll find several books about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee2Hello Sir, I have heard about you in ufology since 1993. You are a dark legend. It's always intriguing for me to see celebrities show up on ATS.

I am pretty restricted as to what I can say as a Space Intelligence Officer because of the classification levels involved, but let's try this. I'm not sure if ATS frowns on multiple-part posts, but it's a bit too long for a single one, yet speaks to the thread topic significantly:

UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies and Realities
by John B. Alexander, Ph.D.
New York: Thomas Dunne Books, 2011

- reviewed by Michael A. Aquino, Ph.D.
U.S. Army Space Intelligence Officer 35B3Y (Ret.)

John Alexander had every reason to not write this book. He had a exemplary reputation and international fame as an academician, a scientist, and an Army officer. In the first he was a sought-after participant in numerous scholarly think-tanks and commissions having to do with the sociology of national conflicts. In the second he was the principal pioneer in and advocate of “nonlethal” weaponry and tactics, which are continuing to evolutionize modern military effectiveness. In the third he won his John Wayne spurs in the Green Berets, then went on to become at least the second weirdest officer in the entire Army by investigating out-of-the-box concepts like mental telepathy, remote viewing, and staring down goats. Perhaps most remarkably throughout this Indiana Jones career, John’s outré activities were invariably sanctioned, indeed encouraged by the Pentagon. He always knew just how far to push the envelope without freaking out the government and getting himself retired early.

So why blow it now by opening up the real X-Files? UFOs are notorious as a career-wrecker and reputation-destroyer, except of course in Hollywood. If you even hint that you believe in them, you’re stamped a wacko, even if you’re President of the United States. Yet if you debunk them, you’re consigned to only a slightly lesser Dante circle as a closed-minded knuckle-dragger who is clueless about the mathematical-probability for intelligent otherlife in the universe.

So John knew what he was getting into. If you take on this topic, he warns in his Prologue, be prepared for lots of tomatoes from both sides of the fence, and don’t quit your day job. And welcome to “the Conspiracy” for the rest of your life.

The world’s greatest explorers, however, don’t look behind curtains, pry up rocks, and sail over the edge of the ocean for fame or fortune, but rather because like authentic artists they are driven to it by a restless obsession with the truth. Luckily for the rest of us, John happens to be the only human on the planet who has the resources, the smarts, and the communications skills to wrestle with this hydra and stomp it. Really, finally stomp it.

The first thing a UFO book needs in order to be taken seriously is an insurance policy - in this case nineteen testimonials right behind the front cover from a phalanx of multistar-generals, Nobel-level scientists, and aerospace industrialists assuring you that this is indeed a sound book. Unsurprisingly none of them goes quite so far as to personally shake hands with ET, except one or two space cadets whose tails are visibly wagging at this heretofore-only-dreamed-of vindication. Famous UFOlogist Jacques Vallee kicks off the volume with a Foreword, Tom Clancy adds his colorful blessing, and then John’s on his own.

This book isn’t a narrative or a history; it’s a briefing. It takes topic after topic, iterates the facts, and draws direct, deductive conclusions from them. If your time is even more limited in your personal Oval Office, each chapter ends with a summary of its essential points. You can eat this entire book in 30 minutes if you want to.

But I’m telling you now: once you get into it, you’re going to want to read every word, because there is no wasted verbiage here. Everything in the book is essential to its investigation’s being both authoritative and definitive. Nothing is ignored, nothing swept/left under the rug.

John begins with a tour of the Intelligence Community and Defense Department. Each agency, service, or office recites the same polite/cautious/safe mantra: “Of course we’re always interested in the concept, but it’s really not our job nor responsibility, and accordingly we don’t have any official opinion/position.” This was to be expected, but the significant thing here is that they’re saying it not just to the general public outside the FOIA Green Door, but to a respected/trusted one of their own.

Indeed that Green Door is now firmly shut, the consequence of about half of all FOIA requests continuing to demand UFO sneakrets. The overwhelmed recipients have adroitly dealt with this by at least officially declining to add any new X-Files to their libraries, allowing them to just rubberstamp-remail the Same Old Stuff instead.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
[Review Part 2]

John’s exhaustive interviews result in the book’s first surprise: that there is no Conspiracy, because there’s neither interest in nor tasking to run one. There was no Majestic-12 brain trust to be found, which the author considered so inconvenient to his research that years ago he started a real one of his own - the “Advanced Theoretical Physics Project”, revealed for the first time in this book and doubtless destined for its own spooky mythology henceforth.

There are actually two possible explanations for the government’s benign disinterest. The first, which is John’s not-unreasonable conclusion, is that decades of UFO encounters have not produced anything remotely threatening to the United States. Until one of H.G. Wells’ Martian war machines actually torches Los Angeles, there is no point in worrying about mere playful buzzing of startled 747s.

The other explanation is that there is no concern because the government knows the credible sightings are of our own UFOs: Black Program test aircraft to which no one’s going to fess up this side of the TS/MJ compartment. Curiously, John’s book omits investigation into this possibility. In this scenario, UFOs are created right here and flown by Earth creatures or remote control (as per today’s UAV “drones”). Attributing accidental sightings of such vehicles to ETs is thus just a popular fantasy resulting from sci-fi novels & films, serving to make those who speak appear foolish or fakes, and to dissuade community pillarpersons concerned about their careers and reputations from saying anything at all.

So from where would Earth-UFOs have come, who would be playing with them, and why should this be of serious intelligence interest? A short Mulder & Scully sidebar is necessary before we get to the piece de resistance of John’s book:

The story begins in Nazi Germany (where else?), wherein first the Luftwaffe and later the SS sponsored a number of capers into experimental technologies. The most [in]famous and successful of these were of course the V1] & V2 guided missiles. Less well-known but quite verified were the breakthrough jet and rocket fighter aircraft, the ME-262 and ME-163. Secret to the point of legend was a program entitled “the Bell”, whose purpose was to develop a new propulsion system based upon reaction to the Earth’s gravitational and magnetic fields by a twin-counterrotating gyroscope spinning at speeds so extreme as to require specially-developed liquid coolant, somewhat similar to that required by Cray supercomputers. Hence the “Bell” was not an antigravity device per se, but rather one which overcame gravity through generation of a powerful gyroscopic field. The intended eventual application of this system was an aircraft engine utilizing this same “plasma torus” principle, which would have required a circular vehicle to house the centrifuge, and of course - since it would be gyroscopically-driven - neither wings nor tail: a “flying saucer” capable of tremendous speeds and instantaneous direction-changes. Just coincidentally the Germans happened to be working on several such saucer designs before V-E Day brought all this to a halt.

Yet another German research project had to do with long-range disruption of enemy aircraft electronics.[Cf. U.S. Arny Air Forces, Luftwaffe Secret Technology, extract in Nick Cook, The Hunt for Zero Point (NY: Broadway, 2001), pages #70-71.] And so we have neatly punched the tickets of all of the elements of John Alexander’s confirmed sightings and instrument detections/disruptions.

Following V-E Day there was a mad scramble by the various Allies to gobble up as much German technology as they could find, even if they didn’t yet know what some of it was. The U.S.A. got the lion’s share through Operation Paperclip, most notably Wernher von Braun and his V2s, but also such gonzo aircraft as the Horton 229 Flying Wing, leading to the American Northrop YB-49 and eventually to the B2 Stealth Bomber.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
[Review Part 3]

The German flying saucer technology went first to Canada, where in 1953 the Avro Company was revealed to have been working on a hopefully 1,500-mph saucer driven not by the Bell device but just a large VTOL conventionally-powered fan. After a few frustratingly-comic years of the poor Avrocar floundering around barely off the ground, Canada was only too happy to dump its flying saucer program on the United States in 1954, whereupon it was reenergized as Project Silver Bug. Its proposed Y2 saucer would be driven by a much more powerful radial-flow gas turbine (RFGT) engine, still absent the Bell technology. Project Silver Bug quietly faded from public view in the late 1950s, which is not the same thing as saying the fat lady sang over its grave.

So we now have the footprint of the UFO sightings and encounters for which John Alexander’s UFOs needed an explanation: Black technology, still Black, and much of it potentially far more bizarre than Stealth.

But this historical hot rod show is really just the teaser. The big question raised, and conclusively answered by John’s book has rather to do with humanity’s conspicuous need for real ETs, indeed to the extent that almost any conceivable phenomenon can be interpreted as evidence of their presence here and interest in us [or at least our cattle and crop-fields].

Humans are social creatures, and societies need bonding devices: fear to unify the community, hope for a messianic or utopian rescue from an increasingly-discouraging future, and religious belief to order morality. ETs fit conveniently into all three equations. If they’re coming to eat or exterminate us, we need to shelve our petty planetary squabbles and unite to survive. If they’re nice chaps who can cool global warming, pacify the Middle East, and save the whales, the sooner they touch down the better.

The third need is the most intriguing, so much so that John’s wife Victoria conducted a special survey regarding it preparatory for this book: What effect would arriving ETs have on Earth’s mainstream (and humancentric) religions? The somewhat surprising answer from her research: not much. Believers would just tend to assign the newcomers an additional supporting role in God’s master plan. Chaos would not ensue. Indeed, as the book continues, it is the atheists who would be most confounded by a Close Encounter, since they have tended to relegate ETism to surrogate-religion status.

So the emerging picture from UFOs is not one of are-They/aren’t-They-here, but rather of a global phenomenon of human psychology: a PSYOP campaign without anyone actually running it. Much like the traditional circus coming to town, it thrills us, scares us, and certainly alleviates boredom. John Alexander isn’t about to stare it down; like everyone else, he’s having way too much fun with it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

This video is either another disinformation or another religion called 'Aliens are demons'.

For once, I am absolutely positive if the alien coverup is actually a coverup of ancient advanced civilization and that aliens may have never come here. But then - how did these ancients invent such technology, they were more intelligent? And how come no whistleblower or any piece of evidence suggested all the alien talkabout to be nothing but stories covering up something else?

And if you so much want to include dimensions in your belief, then why can't you think of another world (dimension) to which you have no access - the inhabitants are on their own planet in their own universe, or whether the planet has features of a planet or is a plane - though for believers in dimensions they traverse galaxies so they do have space too ! - so why can't you get it that such would be called ALIENS and NOT demons?

And why Aliens is more correct? Take a wild guess... Demons, Angels - words that only come from religion and as we know religion is highly manipulated thing. There has been numerous proofs and logical conclusions that with dragons, angels, demons, flying ships - it was all describing technology that could not be explained as at that time some people could not think of mechanical thing that flies, so it had to be some monster...

What is it so hard to understand, the same was the situation with dragons, demons, angels? There was a movie showing the reaction of tribes in New Zealand after seeing an airplane for the first time. Natives in America called the first trains 'iron horses' ...

Stop this madness nonsense 'aliens are demons' propaganda. Out of this dimension and or planet (especially dimension AND planet/star system/galaxy/cluster/universe) still make that Alien, not demon!!!
edit on 8-6-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Oh look Imtor is back ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ). Haha so you got banned and have returned under the new guise of ImpactoR

Same angry rants over and over, I look forward to some good laughs reading your posts.
edit on 8-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

The third need is the most intriguing, so much so that John’s wife Victoria conducted a special survey regarding it preparatory for this book: What effect would arriving ETs have on Earth’s mainstream (and humancentric) religions? The somewhat surprising answer from her research: not much. Believers would just tend to assign the newcomers an additional supporting role in God’s master plan. Chaos would not ensue. Indeed, as the book continues, it is the atheists who would be most confounded by a Close Encounter, since they have tended to relegate ETism to surrogate-religion status.

I agree with Victoria, and also think that chaos would not ensue. As for me, I believe some kind of Others have been here with us all along, whether they interstellar-migrated and come to and fro, live subterranean, and submerged, are outside our visible range of light and physical vibration, come through portals, (stargates) are possibilities I have decided to remain wait-and-see on, though.

edit on 8-6-2013 by misschareesee2 because: z

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee2
I believe some kind of Others have been here with us all along, whether they interstellar-migrated and come to and fro, live subterranean, and submerged, are outside our visible range of light and physical vibration, come through portals, (stargates) are possibilities I have decided to remain wait-and-see on, though.

Faster than lightspeed (translite) velocity is possible; the assertion to the contrary is a misinterpretation of relativity. Simply put, you keep your foot on the gas and you keep accelerating right past 186Kmps. What happens at that point is that you squash [from the front] and outdistance [from the rear] EMS-based detection systems. You can't see "otherness" and it can't see you either. From the side there would be something possible, but of course highly distorted.

So interplanetary, interstellar, or even intergalactic speed is not the problem, assuming you've got a suitably souped-up Millennium Falcon. The problem is running into stuff en route that you can't detect, and indeed navigating accurately to know where you are and when you arrive where you intended. Either you'd have to slow down to sublite occasionally and take a fresh bead, or trust in a hell of a precise computer! Obviously, plowing into even a small rock at translite would be catastrophic.

As for something to get you going that fast, photon engines will do it. The photon is a particle of zero mass caused by the combination of atoms of matter and antimatter and accompanied by an explosive power hundreds of times more powerful than that of hydrogen bomb fusion. All we need is an astrophysicist Carroll Shelby to build it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

As for something to get you going that fast, photon engines will do it. The photon is a particle of zero mass caused by the combination of atoms of matter and antimatter and accompanied by an explosive power hundreds of times more powerful than that of hydrogen bomb fusion. All we need is an astrophysicist Carroll Shelby to build it

This whistleblower, one Ben Rich of the Lockheed Skunkworks, made open controversial statements to people, that "we are able to take ET home" and similar Disclosures. That confirms to me what UK hacker Gary McKinnon saw, about Non Terrestrial Officers. Are you one of those? I'm sure you'd never be authortized to admit it, if so. Well so, we have biomorphic sorts of our own ufos, which run on telepathy's all-points-connected nature. That sounds like sheer magick. But then what is magick?
scientists had been getting suspicions that the universe is a big hologram. Made by who, though? A holodeck program no doubt set on maximum density and maximum challenge, I'll vouch. Oh yes.
www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

... Non Terrestrial Officers. Are you one of those? I'm sure you'd never be authortized to admit it, if so.

I'm not familiar with that term. What I was 1990-94 was one of the U.S. Army's first Space Intelligence Officers (MOS 35B3Y). The program was so new that the Army Space Institute didn't do its own training; we were punted to the Air Force for Joint Space Intelligence Course at Peterson AFB, CO, after which I was assigned to HQ U.S. Space Command J2X/MJ at Cheyenne Mountain. And yes, all this was at the TS/SCI level, so untalkable; but I can comment on unclassified subject material generally with reasonable competence and accuracy. Bear in mind that I retired from Active assignments in 1994, so much has happened since then. For instance the ASI has been absorbed into other space institutions, and USSPACECOM has been absorbed into USSTRATCOM (not nearly so sexy in my opinion).

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

This is my official alternate name, the previous one was a disguise.I had to change it, I don't need 2 accounts, naturally one has to be blocked...

Sorry that I have no real cases to post about or free time for already constructive cases (better this than making up stories) but one has to criticize the obviously false ideas which I think every time - I give constructive reasoning why I think so but someone has to regulate those false assumptions about aliens and demons... If you think I am the only one, look around you, this is wrong.

However calling it a rant or 'angry rant' when it is simply explaining with logic and examples... it's just offending cause I always put thought in what I post. If the site says 'Deny ignorance' then I am denying what obviously comes as false - not the possibility of dimensions, I say - it is possible but how some people still use religious terms like 'demons'... and how they would not be 'aliens' which makes no sense...

And fyi there is little that keeps me around, probably some well documented case written by some member, I do not need to read the 9 bogus of 10 threads
edit on 9-6-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Michael Aquino?

You talkin' about Grandpa Munster? I wonder how that New Age, Devil-Worship mumbo jumbo is going over in the nursing home?

I know the Army whitewas...I mean...cleared him as a suspect, but the only thing he is proof of is that we don't treat whack-jobs quite like we should.

As for Dietrich...he needs to remove the words, "um and uh" from his lexicon.

The common denominator amongst Aquino and Dietrich is that they are both batchips crazy.

I get tickled pink imagining a geriatric man running around in a Halloween costume, trying to explain to Gertrude and Mavis how the dark arts work.

edit on 16-6-2013 by AllenBishop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllenBishop
Michael Aquino? You talkin' about Grandpa Munster? I wonder how that New Age, Devil-Worship mumbo jumbo is going over in the nursing home?

No, just Michael Aquino.

I know the Army whitewas...I mean...cleared him as a suspect, but the only thing he is proof of is that we don't treat whack-jobs quite like we should.

Assuming you're referring to the chaplain's 1987 "SRA" scam, the details are here. My wife and I never harmed anyone.

As for Dietrich...he needs to remove the words, "um and uh" from his lexicon. The common denominator amongst Aquino and Dietrich is that they are both batchips crazy.

I have never met Mr. Dietrich and cannot speak for his mental condition. As for mine, if you care to examine my vitae, I think you'll find that many authorities disagree with you.

I get tickled pink imagining a geriatric man running around in a Halloween costume, trying to explain to Gertrude and Mavis how the dark arts work.

Whatever turns you on, I guess ...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think "My name is Lt. Col Michael Aquino US Space Officer ask me anything"
is a title worthy of ATS's attention.

Op, Thanks for bringing him to mind again.
Absolutely fascinating.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

sealing
I think "My name is Lt. Col Michael Aquino US Space Officer ask me anything"
is a title worthy of ATS's attention.

Op, Thanks for bringing him to mind again.
Absolutely fascinating.

Agreed although the problem is although we may be able to ask him anything, he has stated that he is severely limited in what he can say, so I foresee a huge amount of "no comments" in that thread's future...

In other words, a non-starter...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

maquino

... Non Terrestrial Officers. Are you one of those? I'm sure you'd never be authortized to admit it, if so.

I'm not familiar with that term. What I was 1990-94 was one of the U.S. Army's first Space Intelligence Officers (MOS 35B3Y). The program was so new that the Army Space Institute didn't do its own training; we were punted to the Air Force for Joint Space Intelligence Course at Peterson AFB, CO, after which I was assigned to HQ U.S. Space Command J2X/MJ at Cheyenne Mountain. And yes, all this was at the TS/SCI level, so untalkable; but I can comment on unclassified subject material generally with reasonable competence and accuracy. Bear in mind that I retired from Active assignments in 1994, so much has happened since then. For instance the ASI has been absorbed into other space institutions, and USSPACECOM has been absorbed into USSTRATCOM (not nearly so sexy in my opinion).

Shoot, in my hypothectical "My name is Michael Aquino Space Intelligence Officer
Ask me anything" scenario he doesn't have to answer questions, he just needs to say
stuff like that.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
never mind this
edit on 25-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

sealing
Shoot, in my hypothectical "My name is Michael Aquino Space Intelligence Officer. Ask me anything." scenario, he doesn't have to answer questions, he just needs to say stuff like that.

Can't help it, unfortunately. I spent my military career at the TS level, and when assigned to USSPACECOM 1990-94 at a Compartmented level beyond that. So other than saying that I was school trained as one of the Army's first Joint Space Intelligence officers (ASI 35B3Y) and then assigned to HQ USSPACECOM J2X/MJ for that period, I can say absolute zip about it.

Without jerking anyone around, I attempt to be helpful from unclassified sources, including mentioning what I think are blind alleys so that you don't waste your time. So I'm in a position a bit like those irritating old guys from whom Fox Mulder was always getting enigmatic commenets.

John Alexander was not a Space Intel officer, so was not under any of these constraints when researching and writing his book. He's a smart and honest individual, so I have no hesitation in recommending his book. He is also a superb presenter, so if you catch one of his lectures on the topic, you should find it very gruntling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join