It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roswell Project & Lt. Michael Aquino Douglas Dietrich & Secret Ciphers Allen Greenfield

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"I can make you a deal with the devil - You keep this up where you say it's all aliens....You get death bed confessions from every senior citizen that dies....We're gonna turn this into the new Lourds, the new Magigoria, the NEW RELIGION! - Michael Aquino according to Douglas Dietrich....

Now it appears that Douglas Dietrich says many of the same things Allen Greenfield says, about magicians in Freemasonry, and occult practitioners, including satanic elements within our own US Military, who first introduced Roswell to the world, as well as the "alien agenda" and even the new age UFO religions in the way of channelings, and the summoning of demons.

While the subject of both of these authors has been brought up here on ATS before, i'm wondering how many people have seen the connection between what these two are saying?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Ufos... aliens... are all government propaganda to cover up the fact that it is ancient human technology from long long ago.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Ufos... aliens... are all government propaganda to cover up the fact that it is ancient human technology from long long ago.

This could be part of our "duality" problem.
It could be both.

There are too many instances of the Interdimensional entities, in both their stories and in history in writings. It could be that the whole coverup is to make the interdimensional entities these people worship as demons (reptilians) and so forth, that they come from "other planets" and there are "aliens visiting us from elsewhere".

It's very possible that several things are happening at once.

A.) Interdimensinal entities, i.e. Demons, Reptilians etc. are real and working THROUGH government, Military etc, through Secret Societies
&
B.) Secret Organizations such as Freemasonry, the O.T.O., Golden Dawn etc, through agents like Aleister Crowley, Michael Aquino, Anton Levey set out to secretly promote a "New Age Religion" through the use of channelings and Ascended Masters messages for humanity.
&
C.) The Military, working with Satanic organizations, have built extremely advanced aircraft and technology to make REAL LIFE MAGICK for all intents and purposes, by the use of Holographic technology and other man made machinery.
edit on 6-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I'm sorry but a 2 hour GLP radio show , life's two short .
Can you point out some specific points in the program that might be worth listening to ... unless this is an Aliens are Demons thing then there are non

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

It gets juicy around 28:00 but you won't hear what leads up to it, and what was the cause and reason for the Roswell Project.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is one that any sane person wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole. GLP & Douglas Dietrich? 2 hrs? Pleeeeeeze.

However, ahem, that's not to say that there might not be some useful information here by reading between the lines. It's probably the kind of propaganda that's put out to make certain subjects sound loony that have some basis in fact.

Contrary to popular belief--or maybe due to the right hand not knowing what the left is doing--the government has been MORE active in creating a certain E.T. mythology than covering one up for the last 50+ years. Sort of.

We have been pushed a new religion. The E.T. religion. It has its Savior (E.T. will save us from nuclear/ecological destruction) its Clergy (Ufologists) and it's Prophets (Contactees and Channelers.) It's Church is ufology organizations and the internet. It even has cults.

The question is why? I believe that it's because the truth and the problem compose two parts:

1.) Our visitors are not only smart enough to mystify us, but the world governments are basically mystified, too.

2.) They probably are some form of interdimensional and that opens up a whole new set of issues/problems.

Think about the one major excuse that has been bandied about by think-tanks and certain government folk: They have often claimed that the masses couldn't handle the truth of E.T. and chaos would occur world-wide.

We know that's ridiculous…unless they are extradimensional, because then many WOULD see them as they've often been reported throughout history as denizens of the "spiritual realm." And, yeah, that could cause some problems. Capiche?

You'll be seeing me talk about electromagnetism a lot in the coming weeks. I'll put up or shut up with a thread on the subject in the near future. In the meantime start looking for yourself why the government has been SUPREMELY interested in funneling untold millions into electromagnetism/microwave radiation for the last 50 years. It's the hush-hush secret of all time. Time is running out on their secret though from what I'm seeing. We'll see.

They love it for everything from Major Weaponry to Non-Lethal Weaponry to UFOs to Mind-Control to Remote Viewing to PSI experiments and even, I believe, free energy at some point.

They took something from Tesla and they found out more than they expected.

edit on 6-10-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hi TG
I don't see why extradimensional would have to necessarily equal Demons or spiritual entities , I mean given other dimensions exist couldn't they just be other folks that live on a different plain , no doubt they'd be different in some ways to us but in some ways the same given they've found a way to traverse dimensions which may indicate a desire to explore ... maybe

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by The GUT

Hi TG
I don't see why extradimensional would have to necessarily equal Demons or spiritual entities , I mean given other dimensions exist couldn't they just be other folks that live on a different plain , no doubt they'd be different in some ways to us but in some ways the same given they've found a way to traverse dimensions which may indicate a desire to explore ... maybe

Hiya Gortex, much respect my friend.

I agree that one doesn't necessarily follow the other. What I DO proffer is that if they are extradimensional (I use that term because we don't have much else to use) that a certain segment of the population will relate "dimensional" with "spiritual realm" as has been done since recorded history.

Therefore, whether they are demons or just some neato non-human intelligences...the shizzle will certainly hit the fan in certain segments of society if that is the case. It would explain all those, "You can't handle the truth" excuses.

EDIT: Okay, OP, I decided to give the interview a try and see what the dude has to say.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I must admit trying to comprehend the vastness of space fry's my mind but to try and factor in dimensions and the weirdness that they may hold is a whole new level of fried

I do see what you mean though with the presumption of what beings from a whole new reality may or may not be and the labels that could be placed on them .

I guess its part of the human psyche that we have to try and pigeon hole things whether we understand them or not .

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I've always had the feeling that M Aquino, is a often misrepresented, highly intelligent, of suspect employment individual.
The crystal tablet of his temple is without a doubt a confusing reading list.
It does include liber vel legis.
Unlike Crowley on the other hand it promotes overtly 'stage magic' practices, mainly to do with mind control, or if that name turns you off NLP.

I haven't watched the video yet, but I will when I'm home.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I recently listened to James Fox's Out Of The Blue and I noticed that Ufologists like him and the cable TV shows run the same cases, the same same same cases. Rendlesham, Phoenix lights, D.C. 1952, Paul Helyer, Edgar Mitchel, Roswell of course, and touted by the same poeple over the years like Linda Howe. Like a brainwash, a corporate brainwash, like "weapons of mass destruction" on Fox News 2002.
But GUT knows I have a military case which if I -wanted- to, could push as the aliens coming here. But I feel totally completely on the fence about what is going on. I think we should not say "aliens are coming here in galactic ships" but nor should we say, "It isn't so, end of story".
The truth is, there are components that we've been overlooking, such as nano technology and humanoids that are not human. Annnnnd, the 'New' World Order.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
...But GUT knows I have a military case which if I -wanted- to, could push as the aliens coming here. But I feel totally completely on the fence about what is going on. I think we should not say "aliens are coming here in galactic ships" but nor should we say, "It isn't so, end of story".
The truth is, there are components that we've been overlooking, such as nano technology and humanoids that are not human. Annnnnd, the 'New' World Order.

Yep, Saucerwrench has a helluva story. Documented too. If you ask her nice in a u2u, she might share it with you. She's met a lot of the "names" in ufology as well and has a wide-range of knowledge on the subject.

I say all that to say this: If one sifts out the disinfo and digs into documents, some of the theories "they" would like us to believe are from loonville, actually have a basis in truth. Significant and scary truth.

What do the NWO, Mind-Control, and UFOs have in common? More than I thought 3 years ago. I'll give an example here on what I mean about disinfo and the "loonitizing" of certain subjects with this excerpt from a thread I'm working on. It references mind-control:

That brings us to one of the major problems in addressing this line of thought and that is the very real subject of disinformation--intentional or psycho-sociological--that surrounds the major points of the thesis; namely ELF/Electromagnetic weaponry and the bizarre red herrings of mind-control topics such as Cathy O'Brien's story.

I personally believe that both of those examples are carefully crafted "viral sicknesses" released in the public psyche to discredit and dissuade research into the subject matter. Regardless, these topics have worked well to keep the general public from the wealth of facts that do point to some startling and diabolically profound operations. Brushing away the leaves of confusion we find seeds of documented truth.

For example: Do I believe that some folk have been targeted and subjected to electromagnetic technology for nefarious and varied purposes? Yes. Do I believe that most of the folk who claim to have been electronically harassed have been? No.

Likewise, do I believe Cathy O'Brien was a so-called Presidential Model sex-slave? No. Do I believe that MK-ULTRA/Artichoke/Bluebird projects mixed hypnotism and sexual abuse/manipulation AND paranormal abilities/clairvoyance? Absolutely. Consider the following from FOIA docs on Artichoke:

"On 2 July 1951 approximately 1:00 p.m. the instruction began with [deleted] relating to the student some of his sexual experiences. [Deleted] stated that he had constantly used hypnotism as a means of inducing young girls to engage in sexual intercourse with him. [Deleted], a performer in [deleted] orchestra, was forced to engage in sexual intercourse with [deleted] while under the influence of hypnotism. [Deleted] stated that he first put her into a hypnotic trance and then suggested to her that he was her husband and that she desired sexual intercourse with him." 
  -- Declassified CIA Document #140393, p. 1, dated July 9, 1951

Direct quotes from: Mori ID#: 147378, Filed: 7/9/1951:

BLANK stated that BLANK and a former student BLANK was considerably advanced in thought projection by hypnotism.

BLANK could cause a subject in hypnotic trance to read from a closed book a considerable distance away.

BLANK stated that about 1 out of 20 subjects have sufficient clairvoyance to be able to do thought projection.

On the last day of the two periods of training BLANK introduced the student to a man who was waiting for an appointment with BLANK The student was introduced as an expert hypnotist who wished to try an experiment on the man.

The student at that time hypnotized the man and suggested that he would feel no pain.

The student then suggested that he would be deaf for two minutes after he awoke.

When the man awoke he could hear nothing... BLANK was most cooperative throughout the lesson and unreadable for the student unreadable of tape recording of his various methods of hypnotism.

Very important to our discussion on UFOs, Mind-Control, and the NWO is the preoccupation, research, and staggering amount of funds that have centered on paranormal phenomenon:

Though the most prominently discussed aspect of MKULTRA is the CIA's '___' work, the program included many other unusual investigations relating to the science of mind control. CIA researchers probed the potential of numerous parapsychological phenomena, including hypnosis, telepathy, precognition, photokinesis and "remote viewing."

all.net...

That's just a small example. Doesn't mean much by itself, but I'm telling y'all: Dig into these subjects with your B.S. filter on, but your mind open and you will find REAL documentation from the 40's to the PRESENT that suggest that these subjects are VERY relevant today. Word.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Very interesting twist on Cathy OBrien and mind control. I studied her claims and, if those really happened, beginning as a toddler, she would be dealing MPD, probably schizophrenia, probably bipolar and BPD as well as being extremely suicidal, if not a drug addict, like, heroin. DUE TO the (alleged) excessive sexual abuse, general physical abuse, and it's long term condition in that literal torture.

But she seems not that problematic. I've been through alot but never sex abuse (harassment, thats another story) and I keep away from people to a not normal degree.

Maybe she's a super strong personality? I dunnnno.....

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Roswell, Operation Highjump and the Opium Wars - The creation of a Religion called UFOlogy - Stanton Friedman, Philip Corso, Exposed!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I guess its part of the human psyche that we have to try and pigeon hole things whether we understand them or not .

They're bound to blow our minds in ways we can't imagine that's a given, I'm down with ya on that, too, if, of course, they are more than some Jungian-type hyper-figment, and I'm bettin' they're real at this point.

I have to at least try their M.O. out on some pigeon holes though, G-Tex. I r OCD like that.

Maybe we can narrow it down at least? I mean, I feel personal guilt for torturing the pigeons by trying to force them through the, imo, too small hole of the ETH for so many years.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sorry to burst his bubble (which I've only just now noticed), but Mr. Dietrich's claims about knowing/working with me in the Army are a complete lie from start to finish. The same holds true for Kathy O'Brien, whose name also came up in this thread.

As a matter of practice I don't respond to nutcases, since to do so would just dignify their nonsense. Department of "If you mudwrestle with a pig, the pig has fun and you just get dirty." But when stuff like this appears on ATS, I think it should be corrected.

Michael Aquino

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Definitely believe you on those issues, Michael, and glad to see you refute those idiotic claims. However, I would proffer that your own fairly successful attempts at self-mythology and personal "MindWar" have brought about some of that dont'cha think?

You've created a persona that has captured attention. Attention is "power." Personal power--will to power--is the literal intention and result of magic(k) is it not?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by maquino
Sorry to burst his bubble (which I've only just now noticed), but Mr. Dietrich's claims about knowing/working with me in the Army are a complete lie from start to finish. The same holds true for Kathy O'Brien, whose name also came up in this thread.

As a matter of practice I don't respond to nutcases, since to do so would just dignify their nonsense. Department of "If you mudwrestle with a pig, the pig has fun and you just get dirty." But when stuff like this appears on ATS, I think it should be corrected.

Michael Aquino

Well if you are the Aquino associated with the founding of the Temple of Set I would ask for some assistance in identifying literature which would define and expound upon the symbol of the "burning man" I encounter so frequently.

One issue is distinction between enlightenment and sacrifice.

Regards,
FBB
edit on 7-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: repetition redundancy and grimior or was it grammar?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT I would proffer that your own fairly successful attempts at self-mythology and personal "MindWar" have brought about some of that dont'cha think?

Well, my explorations have all seemed kind of ordinary and sensible to me, and I'm always a bit surprised at how worked up some other people get about them. "Do you really do Black Magic?!" "Sure, it works and it's fun."

You've created a persona that has captured attention. Attention is "power." Personal power--will to power--is the literal intention and result of magic(k) is it not?

On my Temple of Set webpage (xeper.org/maquino) you can free-download my Black Magic, which goes into this in some detail. Generally Greater BM (GBM) is consciousness exploration, while Lesser BM (LBM) is the applied, functional, external stuff. The original 1966-75 Church of Satan was essentially focused on the latter; the Temple of Set has gone into both quite extensively since then.

Michael Aquino

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccolisome assistance in identifying literature which would define and expound upon the symbol of the "burning man" I encounter so frequently.One issue is distinction between enlightenment and sacrifice.

The only "burning man" with which I'm familiar is that annual festival out in the desert here, which I've never attended. The symbolism of building an artificial man and then burning it on the last day actually bothers me a bit. Presumably it's a sort of nouveau artistic gesture, but to me it still has overtones of human sacrifice, which I don't like. Historically burning someone/something in effigy is a highly negative statement, and of course burning real people alive was a trademark of the original medieval witch-hunts and the Inquisition.

I don't think that today's festival=participants have this in mind, of course, but I personally can't get away from it. I'd rename it the Fluffy Bunny Festival and finish it off with a mass Tribal Stomp and lots of vegetarian munchies.

Michael Aquino

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join