It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dont Believe Any Of This

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I dont think ANY of this paranormal crap is true. Its all setup on TV and those fortune tellers are complete IDIOTS!!!!!! The idea is laughable
For example, I could say"Something terrible will happen to you in the next 3 years" in a real misty voice, and of course something terrible will happen to ANYONE and then they'll say "oooh, remember what that fortune teller said?" and then believe in all the paranormal stuff! Who's with me?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
As your name suggest you are just in so much paranoid pain and unable to deny the ignorance that you need someone to convince you that it's all true.

Well you are right it's not "all" true, but some of it is.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain...fortune tellers are complete IDIOTS!!!!!!

...I knew you were going to say that...

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Did you believe it before you paid the money?

[Edited on 18-10-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Paranoid Pain, if that is your real name which it isn't. Sure maybe it isn't true but it sure is bringing in the cash!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What the hell are you talking about. Your argument is.............. What is the point in a post like this. I used to do this stuff i cleaned up. Come on. You want to put something worth puting like a real reason not to belieave that

paranormal crap

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What the hell is up with this!?! shouldn't this be in predictions and prophecies not chit chat!!! this is just for points isn't it!!

Good idea

Gotta love those smilies

[Edited on 19/10/04 by Atomix]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
it depends on the persons point of view. some people believe so much that they devote there life to the defind art. becuse you could say its not true and you can say its unbelievable but that is your opinion and i can appreciate your point of view but for you to call it crap is way out of line. its like saying to someone who is religious praying to god is crap because theres nothing there....but HOW do YOU know if theres no people in this world who can see into the future. yer i do say it's unlikly to come across one in your life time but i believe there are people who can see things that are going to happen ether bad or good, the only reason i am so aggressive on this subjectis that i am related to one.

[Edited on 21-10-2004 by lynxz]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Except these paranormal things are backed up with numerous amounts of evidence. The New World order does exist... the United states Millitary is testing experimental weapons within Area 51, it is long been proven, afterall, why would they be so secret on it? THE NWO HAS BEEN REPEADITLY BROUGHT UP IN BUSH'S STATEMENTS, AND MANY OF THE FACTS HERE ON ATS ARE FROM CONFIDENTIAL THINGS THEMSELVES.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Greetings PP and welcome to ATS

All I will say in response is ... just wait until you experience something out of the ordinary - then you'll change your tune

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
LMAO, I must agree that alot of poster here need a huge reality check!
Is the real world so crap that young folk need to live their lives, deluded with mysticism and outrageous beleifs, beleived for no real reason other than it seems different? I think its a damn shame the walter mitty types
seem to have no real grass roots beleifs at all, but swallow up any crap they can on the internet as though its gospel, and even more ironically, defend these wildest crackpot ideas as though they are basic human rights
being denied if someone says "oh crap get real".
We face a very sad times ahead, if todays youth are our future.
"Deny ignorance" works both ways, it dosent just mean automatically beleive the fantastic! Some folk seem to miss that point entirely.
much of the paranormal type stuff spouted here IS IGNORANCE! :bash:

top topics

join