It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not one Cloud in the sky is natural!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I've been having fun with my camera today discovered the panoramic abilities. When I was taking pictures of the sky, I noticed the clouds were spreading and blanketing the sky. when I looked closer, it was the clouds coming from the airplanes that were spreading. Now I'm not calling it a chemtrail nor am I calling it condensation trail. Im calling it cloud makers cause thats what exactly these airplanes are doing. every cloud above me and in the horizon is man made! Enjoy the pics!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This subject is nothing new on ATS, but the more the merrier...

edit on 6-10-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

I just got both of those videos on DVD. Planned on watching them tonight. Thanks for the reminder

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I kno chemtrails are a sketchy topic ere on ats but for the last 4 days the spraying has been insane I will post my pictures after work...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Only fools are in denial about this now, it is no longer required to debate the subject, i am of the opinion anyone that believes these are "Only" a "natural" product of a jet engines action on the atmosphere, are deluded to the extremes through normalcy bias, their opinions are not worth having anyway.

Nice piccies by the way, pity about the chemical blanket in the sky.

oh yeah i nearly forget, contraillers, ASSEMBLE!!!.

( i just know they will).

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Air planes make clouds soooo what...?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Yes, right, and when there is a drought, and clouds are needed, they are not spraying

Those spray guys are wierd

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You also captured Planet X ,nice work
and that Lunar lander you are building looks pretty awesome too

edit on 6-10-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

I just got both of those videos on DVD. Planned on watching them tonight. Thanks for the reminder

Well, as for the first video here is a thread that you should take a look at after or before you watch What in the World are They Spraying..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a heads up it's about the video...

As far as this video is concerned...

Here is what one person in that video really has to say about chemtrails...

Rosalind Peterson...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You know where you should post these? On a n aviation forum. Any aviation forum. Just post some pics there and ask some of the pilots' opinions. Youd be surprised how many of them are on forums at any given moment.

Airliners.net is a site that deals specifically with aviation photos. Youd get better 'inside info' from there than here on ATS.

Thanks for sharing your photos. S&F

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
Only fools are in denial about this now, it is no longer required to debate the subject, i am of the opinion anyone that believes these are "Only" a "natural" product of a jet engines action on the atmosphere, are deluded to the extremes through normalcy bias, their opinions are not worth having anyway.

Of course contrails are not natural - they are artificial.

anyone who beleives that "contrailers" think that contrails are "natural" is clearly deluded to the extremes through normalcy bias (maybe - I'm not quite sure what that means..), and their opinions should be ignored.

and they won't have any facts to share so they can be ignored in toto

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Well then if our opinions aren't worth having then I guess any scientific evidence that proves these are not chemically laced contrails or chemtrails as you call them will satisfy you.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
nice planet X capture

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
I've been having fun with my camera today discovered the panoramic abilities. When I was taking pictures of the sky, I noticed the clouds were spreading and blanketing the sky. when I looked closer, it was the clouds coming from the airplanes that were spreading. Now I'm not calling it a chemtrail nor am I calling it condensation trail. Im calling it cloud makers cause thats what exactly these airplanes are doing. every cloud above me and in the horizon is man made! Enjoy the pics!

the lower clouds (probably - there seems to be a shadow on them from teh "contrail") ) at the "bottom" of in this pic look like natural cirrus to me - you can see there is a quite marked difference in the characteristics of it compared with the "contrail" and also the contrails in the other pics

edit on 7-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

And thus we see that last desperate tactic of someone who cannot refute the facts of the argument because they are following a blind faith.

Attack the unbelievers!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Outrageous pix...especially the first one!
Didn't really read the replies so I don't know if this has been covered but what is that spot to the right of the sun? How do you explain it? The spraying where I am is so thick and so heavy that by the time the sun gets through reflecting off all the chemtrails it's too monstrous to look at. Just got an infrared...still messing around with it. Not very adept at pictures of the sun but still going to try.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Didn't really read the replies so I don't know if this has been covered but what is that spot to the right of the sun? How do you explain it?

Easy...lense flare..

Flare is particularly caused by a very bright light sources either in the image – which produces visible artifacts – or shining into the lens but not in the image – which produces a haze. Most commonly, this occurs when shooting into the sun (when the sun is in frame or the lens is pointed in the direction of the sun), and is reduced by using a lens hood or other shade.

en.wikipedia.org...

But hey I could be wrong and it could be the object that those who believe call Nibiru.....

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by luxordelphi

Didn't really read the replies so I don't know if this has been covered but what is that spot to the right of the sun? How do you explain it?

Easy...lense flare..

Yes, and there's an excellent explanation of this type of lens flare here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a very dim image of the sun, cause by internal reflection off a layer of glass within the camera.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
very nice photos, you caught a few sylphs at work. also showing is the spray conforming to a low frequency wave band. ooh,that reminds me, i need a new tin-foil hat.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

Sylphs - oh yeah - those aer one of most amusing chemtrail hoax memes - air spirits that devour the contrails.......

new topics

top topics

join