It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS. The damning evidence.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
reply to post by Advantage

HATE?? ROFL! Its not hate, THAT is a joke. Humor.. that you didnt catch and if I have to explain it.. its no longer amusing. Usually whats in our own hearts influences what we assume are in other's WW.. try not to assume much... at least out loud.

That was humor ? Sorry..nice try on the deflection..as well as the subtle put down .

Sorry. Not a subtle put down. Your animosity and constantly being argumentive is tedious as hell. Cant help your compulsions WW. Attack me or whatever floats your boat. I really dont want to have to explain what the joke is. "Productive" should have clued you in, but go ahead and do whatever it is that makes you feel all cool.

Now Im doing much more important things rather than coddling you. Im paying with my avatar and see that its too sparkly.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
reply to post by Advantage

Get thee behind me Satan. BACK evil spirit of offal! Go back to your "productive" circle of hell. Good lord.. anyone know an exorcist.. or psychiatrist?? Are you possessed by moronic spirits?? No the answer is NOT obvious. To most of us 2+2 DOESNT = 50. Now these accusations are made as if they are truths. Ive seen NO proof. No truth. Go back amongst your kind or be exorcised. You know, exorcising really involves an exposure of sorts and then a banishment back to where you belong.. among your kind. BEGONE!

all that hate because he dares to have an opinion?

HATE?? ROFL! Its not hate, THAT is a joke. Humor.. that you didnt catch and if I have to explain it.. its no longer amusing.
Usually whats in our own hearts influences what we assume are in other's WW.. try not to assume much... at least out loud.

You are obviously being obnoxious,

You are having way too much fun in doing your thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by ubeenhad

the moto of ATS is deny ignorance,
i have been biting my tongue about you slandering the science forum and acting like our members who post in the science forums are some how stupid or deranged.

to be clear.
ANYONE who wants to post in science is encouraged to do so,
even people who are not sure of what they post,
because what happens is the other members come into the forum with information and it gets debated and anyone reading the thread learns from the members posts.

people who post threads KNOWING their info is false,
have that thread moved to skunk works.

this is a conspiracy forum, you will get people who are experts and people who are novices,
all have equal rights to create in the science forum.

so pull your head in and stop attacking posters and scaring people away from giving it a go,
i dont believe the science forum should be left to the phds

i realise you are having a laugh at ATS expense with this thread,
but you have a way of getting peoples backs up,

i realise you are new here, so patience will be forthcoming from me,
but please dont dis the staff or members for their odd coding behaviours or posting style

xploder

Although I agree that everyone has a right to post wherever they want and don't agree with the person you are responding to.... at the same time, I do feel the science forum has a higher standard. The science forum isn't the place for outlandish conspiracy theories that aren't based in science. Afterall, it is the science forum.
Although a PhD isn't required to post there, a working knowledge of science is quite useful.

I'm not trying to start an argument or anything like that, but that forum is kind of important to me, being a scientist, I like having a place where I can speak with like minded individuals without "dumbing down" everything that's discussed so the common every-day troll that passes through will understand. I don't want to say they can't be there, but there really is a standard that they have to live up to.

Things like "flat earth theory" or theories about the earth being the center of the universe don't belong there, nor do paranormal studies or other things that, frankly, aren't supported scientifically and belong in different forums than the science forum.

I guess I'm a bit defensive for that forum because it's the place I can count on going to and not expect to see really far out there, crazy things that don't belong. I expect to see intelligent discussion based in observable fact, and that's usually what I get. It's not extremely active, but that's ok. There aren't a lot of controversial topics that pop up in science each and every day that are on the level to be understood by the general public, so, they either don't get posted or only the major issues get posted, and those are few and far between. And that's ok.

Please don't take this as attackful, it isn't meant to be. Science is just the forum that isn't as open to unsupported assertions like so many other forums are. Being the science forum, there needs to be scientific evidence to back up assertions and they can be discussed intelligently without all the "drama" that is so common in many threads.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Synarchy
The ATS headquarters are located in Agartha deep below inside the Hollow earth. The Mods, are the elders also called the illuminated ones. The site administrators were cast down to earth a long time ago along with Lucifer who is now called ScepticOverlord.

The first contact with humanity was made between the the illuminated ones and the United States of America's Government a couple decades ago and Project ATS was launched.

The legend says that one day, the chosen one will appear here on ATS, his introduction thread will receive 666 flags and stars. From there the ATS project will be accomplished.

All who have ever posted on ATS will be hit by a strange plague and be turned into demons. This should happen around december 21th 2012. The Mods (elders) will fly out of Agartha and enslave humanity helped by the former ATS members.

This is all going to happen very soon.

And there is nothing you can do about it.
edit on 6-10-2012 by Synarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2012 by Synarchy because: (no reason given)

Tell me more of this Agartha place you speak of. Do the elders have psionic powers?

Part of me wants to believe there is some conspiracy at ATS. That spices things up a little. Maybe there are aliens posting here from their underwater UFO bases.

As Robert Anton Wilson has said, "You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it."

Having said that, who knows. It wouldn't surprise me to be honest, but at this point i'm kind of doubtful, though it is fun to speculate about.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
well, designed by cia, fbi, or just f'd up page layout , w/e it is i dont like the new format, its all over the place, crap stories make it to front page for no reason, the topics phiscally move around the page every 20 mins or so and the f ing page refreshes 20 times and hour just as im always going to click on a story lol, but, i still come back for more heh.

p.s i like the old old format ^9

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

So what are you trying to say. That ATS is the most evilest site on the net, and that it may be watching us and gathering information so it could know which toothbrush to sell us like the other sites....Oh noz. Definitely a conspiracy there.

However I am not sure on the most evilest site part. I think this site seems to have it beat in that department. It even has a step by step guide on how to become more evil, and it even has a Evil Guide Plan generator. For the villain to lazy to come up with his own evil plan.

So you decided to be Evil

I would say sure ATS is pretty fancy, and has many cats on it. But still! it could use more cats.

Anyways If I had to rank ATS... I would give it about 4 and a half cats, out of 5...Using my cat to awesomeness ratio rating scale.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join