It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS. The damning evidence.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I love the part where everyone starts arguing over cyberspace

The Internet is serious business!

On topic...

If the OP's theory is true then I'm screwed.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I love the part where everyone starts arguing over cyberspace

Same here.

You know a person is bored when they start a conspiracy theory on how well a site is designed.

A bit off track bet still relevant, I'll take your 9/11 thread as the most interesting and raise you Debbie

If you can figure this one out..........

I traced an e-mail response I got from that site about 4 years ago and it came from Houston.

Happy reading

edit on 7-10-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

Eventually everything you have ever thought, felt, and done will be known by every being in the universe.

The training wheels are coming off.

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well if the OP was a troll (not saying he is) he sure as hell snagged a few trophy catches to hang up on his wall...

no offense to the mods but...I honestly am surprised you gave this thread your attention...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

That's sad and not the ATS way. Maybe just a slow week. Does this help? Late but well meant.

geez, intrepid...you're a pushover for a crying lady with a tub of ice cream...but, i guess some empathy on your part is a good thing.

Im a bloke!!!!!!

The kitty does seem a bit feminine so I forgive the assumption

(punches the wall to prove his masculinity)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

This isn't your home. Its the internet. A conspiracy forum were people talk about comets being rocks with teachers inside like little prizes.
Believe me, I hear much more far fetched conspiracies talked about as FACT in the science forum every day. And that misinfo actually does damage. I even said it was fun speculation and even provided a smiliey. This post could at worst, make the paranoid a little more paranoid. Wanna do some usefull moderating go yell at the dude who says the stars and planets are tricks of demons.

the moto of ATS is deny ignorance,
i have been biting my tongue about you slandering the science forum and acting like our members who post in the science forums are some how stupid or deranged.

to be clear.
ANYONE who wants to post in science is encouraged to do so,
even people who are not sure of what they post,
because what happens is the other members come into the forum with information and it gets debated and anyone reading the thread learns from the members posts.

people who post threads KNOWING their info is false,
have that thread moved to skunk works.

this is a conspiracy forum, you will get people who are experts and people who are novices,
all have equal rights to create in the science forum.

so pull your head in and stop attacking posters and scaring people away from giving it a go,
i dont believe the science forum should be left to the phds

i realise you are having a laugh at ATS expense with this thread,
but you have a way of getting peoples backs up,

i realise you are new here, so patience will be forthcoming from me,
but please dont dis the staff or members for their odd coding behaviours or posting style

xploder

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I have made it quite clear Idc what people say, even if its crazy. Just don't tell me im wrong or your gunna get the business. Otherwise, Its all fun discussion.

And if you got a problem, then drop by one of the threads im active in. Its slim pickins currently.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Well if the OP was a troll (not saying he is) he sure as hell snagged a few trophy catches to hang up on his wall...

no offense to the mods but...I honestly am surprised you gave this thread your attention...

You know what, I never considered myself a troll but I actually must admit my motives were pretty trollish in this situation.

So troll me up baby.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Deny ignorance, right?

So when someone posts complete rubbish, why should the staff not respond? Its part of being staff.

The whole "troll" culture is just schoolyard crap, as is the whole carpet peeing thing. It just shows a level of dumbed down ignorance.

People ought to bear in mind the site Terms and conditions particularly;

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

and

24) Right of Community Management. This is a privately owned discussion board community. TAN reserves the right to take action against any member, or member Posting, which is deemed to be devoted purely to disruption, represents behavior contrary to community building, or in cases where the content is contrary to the core ideals of the Websites. This action may include removal of your Posting and/or complete banning of your username and IP address.

Such things prevent the site from becoming the comments section of Youtube.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

But, I don't want to be a Demon. I want to be a Satyr.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Well, considering how long ago that was, in a far far distant galaxy, I just don't remember the specifics of those types of things back then.

But glad to see we are both Veterans!@ The only thing I remember is my user id: 72629,1060

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Your still arguing about this?

Do
not have the same effect anymore?

And I am sure there are some wrongfully accused scientists in about 20% of the science forum topics and your crying about something I claimed was speculation and fun.

Implying something as fact, in this particular instance would have been misleading. So tell me again were my topic was ANY different than 70% of the topics in ATS? Was it that I admitted it was speculation? In the OP. If ATS is your whole life and you got no other accomplishments to boast then I would get offended and defend its morality to the crazy masses too. But only till I beat a video game or my NFL team wins. Then that would be on top. And I could pull the stick out of my virtual ATS ass

edit on 8-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This bears my theory out. At LEAST one whine "ATS is involved in a conspiracy against its members" thread a week.
Now we need to make a special section to dump all of these threads. One section. That way all the nutballs can compare notes and get answers to their questions that have been answered about a dozen times.

BTW, ATS is such a conspiracy that it now works on my kindle fire hacked to ICS flawlessly.
Keep up with those nefarious conspiratorial changes to the forum folks! YeeeeHAAWW!!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I used to run a few forum's with opensource code and there is a very valid reason to bespoke or even code a forum from the ground up and that's to limit the exploits. Even the best opensource forums are subject to spam attacks and injection scripts, due to the fact it's opensource it's very easy to exploit. A closed system, albeit not invulnerable does maintain an element of protection. This to me is the logical reason for a large non-opensource based forum and certainly not to farm the data from your PC

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
What evidence ?
ATS is one of the best site on the internet that i have came accross
so many good threads and bad yes .. but they have a point in commun
they all have a goal to try and expend the mind of people around the world to see other horizons
or people that have paranormal phenomenon or UFO sightings and wants answers
there is more good points then bad points
here none respect is NOT tolerated thats the ultimate rule
all other forums really dont care if people insults each others
if it was FFA the site would be completely different with much more bad points

just remember that a conspiracy site like ATS
must stress a lot of government folks and different agencies
everything must be precisely balanced for both sides all the time
im sure SO dont want to be shut down or have the CIA or FBI in his office at 5am

edit on 10/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

It's impossible to shut this website down, why? the answer is obvious.
edit on 8-10-2012 by meseta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by meseta

Originally posted by Ben81
What evidence ?
ATS is one of the best site on the internet that i have came accross
so many good threads and bad yes .. but they have a point in commun
they all have a goal to try and expend the mind of people around the world to see other horizons
or people that have paranormal phenomenon or UFO sightings and wants answers
there is more good points then bad points
here none respect is NOT tolerated thats the ultimate rule
all other forums really dont care if people insults each others
if it was FFA the site would be completely different with much more bad points

just remember that a conspiracy site like ATS
must stress a lot of government folks and different agencies
everything must be precisely balanced for both sides all the time
im sure SO dont want to be shut down or have the CIA or FBI in his office at 5am

edit on 10/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

It's impossible to shut this website down, why? the answer is obvious.
edit on 8-10-2012 by meseta because: (no reason given)

Get thee behind me Satan. BACK evil spirit of offal! Go back to your "productive" circle of hell.
Good lord.. anyone know an exorcist.. or psychiatrist?? Are you possessed by moronic spirits??

No the answer is NOT obvious. To most of us 2+2 DOESNT = 50. Now these accusations are made as if they are truths. Ive seen NO proof. No truth. Go back amongst your kind or be exorcised. You know, exorcising really involves an exposure of sorts and then a banishment back to where you belong.. among your kind. BEGONE!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This site is one of the most extreme hardcore right-wing sites you will find on the internet. Just look at the insane amount of Ron Paul support here. Also, there is a lot of talk about alternative news, history that goes against the mainstream media's accounts of things, 9/11/01, etc.

Of course this site is some kind of CIA run psy op. And everyone posting here is being tracked and monitored. So they can know who questions the official story about 9/11 and things like that.

Lots of people here would be put into the red tag list. The list of people that they simply pull from their homes and shoot in the back of the head, once the martial law is declared. The people that don't even make it to the FEMA camps.

Of course, just me saying this would put me on the list. Don't worry though. I am here simply to monitor others and find out who is on what list - to find out what people think about 9/11. To out the traitors to the US, those that think 9/11 was not done by Bin Laden. If you are also here for that reason, then you have no need to worry. Think about it.

I mean, look around at the avatars here, half of them are blatant Masonic symbols.

edit on 8-10-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Get thee behind me Satan. BACK evil spirit of offal! Go back to your "productive" circle of hell. Good lord.. anyone know an exorcist.. or psychiatrist?? Are you possessed by moronic spirits?? No the answer is NOT obvious. To most of us 2+2 DOESNT = 50. Now these accusations are made as if they are truths. Ive seen NO proof. No truth. Go back amongst your kind or be exorcised. You know, exorcising really involves an exposure of sorts and then a banishment back to where you belong.. among your kind. BEGONE!

all that hate because he dares to have an opinion?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Get thee behind me Satan. BACK evil spirit of offal! Go back to your "productive" circle of hell. Good lord.. anyone know an exorcist.. or psychiatrist?? Are you possessed by moronic spirits?? No the answer is NOT obvious. To most of us 2+2 DOESNT = 50. Now these accusations are made as if they are truths. Ive seen NO proof. No truth. Go back amongst your kind or be exorcised. You know, exorcising really involves an exposure of sorts and then a banishment back to where you belong.. among your kind. BEGONE!

all that hate because he dares to have an opinion?

HATE?? ROFL! Its not hate, THAT is a joke. Humor.. that you didnt catch and if I have to explain it.. its no longer amusing.
Usually whats in our own hearts influences what we assume are in other's WW.. try not to assume much... at least out loud.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

HATE?? ROFL! Its not hate, THAT is a joke. Humor.. that you didnt catch and if I have to explain it.. its no longer amusing. Usually whats in our own hearts influences what we assume are in other's WW.. try not to assume much... at least out loud.

That was humor ? Sorry..nice try on the deflection..as well as the subtle put down .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join