It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney was sweating, not cheating.......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Wow, that's impressive! I didn't think that he needed to cheat either, or that he did. He has extensive business experience and ususally those guys are well experienced in puplic "off the cuff" type of speaking. Also, he was raised in politics, so that also gives him an edge.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Then what are these notes he is taking off the same podium after the debate that he handed to his Son?

Notes removed AFTER debate

Clearly not a handkerchief

That was the notes he wrote DURING the debate. You should inform yourself so you are not so ignroant. Both candidates were given a pen and paper during the debate to make notes. They simply could not bring notes in with them.

ETA: Rewatch the debate, you can clearly see Romney wiping his brow of sweat with the handkerchief in question.
edit on 9-10-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Then what are these notes he is taking off the same podium after the debate that he handed to his Son?

That was the notes he wrote DURING the debate. You should inform yourself so you are not so ignroant. Both candidates were given a pen and paper during the debate to make notes. They simply could not bring notes in with them.

ETA: Rewatch the debate, you can clearly see Romney wiping his brow of sweat with the handkerchief in question.

You should probably read the whole thread and see all the responses so when your calling people ignorant, you won't seem so ignorant yourself.

I realize it is a whole 2 pages, but I'm sure you can handle it

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

You should probably read the whole thread and see all the responses so when your calling people ignorant, you won't seem so ignorant yourself.

I realize it is a whole 2 pages, but I'm sure you can handle it

You're right. Now show me where you agreed it was a hanky he pulled out, and the notes he wrote during the debate he handed out after. Because I see you arguing that is not the case. Way to deflect though!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Ask and ye shall receive...

I posted a link to after the debate and the only thing I saw was some papers which he folds and gives to his son. At this point who really knows? It very well could be a hanky that we see at the start, it really is hard to tell. After the debate was clearly papers.

So as you see, I conceded the point and admitted that we simply do not know. The post is on page 1... I guess going through all 2 pages was too much for you

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Saying who knows is saying it can't be proven either way, maybe he is a cheater maybe he is not. It is not you admitting he did NOT cheat. Nice try.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

No kidding? Can you prove he did not cheat? Were you sitting in the front row or backstage to say with 100% certainty? Can you prove he did cheat? Were you sitting in the front row or backstage to say with 100% certainty?

I didn't think so.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

No kidding? Can you prove he did not cheat? Were you sitting in the front row or backstage to say with 100% certainty? Can you prove he did cheat? Were you sitting in the front row or backstage to say with 100% certainty?

I didn't think so.

Can you prove I didn't spit in your dinner tonight? I guess it's open season to accuse me of it then. Let me clue you in to how things work in America, we accuse people when there is proof something DID not happen, not when there is no proof it DIDN'T happen. Otherwise you're a pedophile, and Obama has sex with his dead great grandmother. Can you prove either of those don't happen? Get the point?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Can you prove I didn't spit in your dinner tonight?

Yes I can. Very easily. You were not here. I made my own dinner, in my home alone. So unless you have some mystical magical powers, proving you did not spit in my dinner is rather easy.

Let me clue you in to how things work in America, we accuse people when there is proof something DID not happen, not when there is no proof it DIDN'T happen. Otherwise you're a pedophile, and Obama has sex with his dead great grandmother. Can you prove either of those don't happen? Get the point?

First off, I live here. I think I know how things work junior.

Secondly, we have proof that something came out of Romney's pocket. We have proof that he removed notes after the debate. You can't prove it was a hanky and I can't prove it was not. Get the point?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Can you prove I didn't spit in your dinner tonight?

Yes I can. Very easily. You were not here. I made my own dinner, in my home alone. So unless you have some mystical magical powers, proving you did not spit in my dinner is rather easy.

Let me clue you in to how things work in America, we accuse people when there is proof something DID not happen, not when there is no proof it DIDN'T happen. Otherwise you're a pedophile, and Obama has sex with his dead great grandmother. Can you prove either of those don't happen? Get the point?

First off, I live here. I think I know how things work junior.

Secondly, we have proof that something came out of Romney's pocket. We have proof that he removed notes after the debate. You can't prove it was a hanky and I can't prove it was not. Get the point?

If you look there is no writing visible. He wipes his brow with a hankie that looks identical ... Junior. I never understood the mentality of saying things like that to make yourself feel superior. The very fact of your saying it is telling about you and your character. Since you "live here" maybe you should know better than to accuse someone of something there is ZERO evidence they did. Everything Romney did is 100% consistent with the rules. And you have also proved my point of why I made my original post, you STILL argue he could be cheating. Thank you for proving my point, Chief.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I don't call you "junior" to make myself feel superior. I call you that because post and argue like a child in my opinion.

Now, you can not tell what it is that comes out of his pocket. Just because he wiped himself with a hanky during the debate, does not mean what he pulls out of his pocket and places on the podium prior to the start of the debate IS a hanky.

Could it have been? Absolutely. Could it not have been? Absolutely. You do not know for a fact and neither do I. Why is that such a difficult concept for you to grasp?

Personally, I think you understand my point very well, you just want to argue and be right... kind of like a child.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I don't call you "junior" to make myself feel superior. I call you that because post and argue like a child in my opinion.

Now, you can not tell what it is that comes out of his pocket. Just because he wiped himself with a hanky during the debate, does not mean what he pulls out of his pocket and places on the podium prior to the start of the debate IS a hanky.

Could it have been? Absolutely. Could it not have been? Absolutely. You do not know for a fact and neither do I. Why is that such a difficult concept for you to grasp?

Personally, I think you understand my point very well, you just want to argue and be right... kind of like a child.

I destroyed your opinion which you marketed as fact with actual facts. You still argue I was not there so I can not 100% say what happened. THAT is how a child argues. I tore that argument up and showed you how it leads to folly. You continue to use that argument. As soon as you prove to me you are not a pedophile I will prove to you Romney did not cheat. Luckily for you we live in a country where we do not accuse people of things when there is zero evidence they did it. Your childish behavior of refusing to admit you made a mistake is the problem, and you may transfer your childishness to me if you will, but the post history speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I have had it with you. Who the hell do you think you are that you can sit here and call me a pedophile? If you want to discuss an issue, fine. We can do that. Resorting to calling me a pedophile is WAY over the line.

Let me make sure I understand you correctly, you claim I argue like a child but your the one calling me names like "pedophile" over a political opinion like "You can't prove it was a hanky and I can not prove it wasn't"? Who is really the child here? What is next? Are you going to make fun of my mom? Call me fat or gay?

Tell you what, since this discussion with you is obviously pointless let us end it this way. When you get home from school today, you should go ahead and wear your extra baggy pants, pull them down extra low like the intellectual gangster you are, put on your best Affliction T-Shirt and dont forget that really cool sideways ball cap. Then gather up all your impressionable friends and show them this statement....

"OccamsRazor04 is an intellectual phenom the likes of which the world has never seen. He tore my argument to shreds and has left me scared for life and in need of counseling before I can ever share an opinion on the internet again. I may never recover and I have nightmares every time I close my eyes. he has caused me to leave ATS forever and disconnect my computer out of fear that he may find me and do it all over again."

Now once they read this, you can be go out and tell the world how you are an internet tough guy that strikes fear into the hearts of those who disagree with you. I am sure it will make you the hero and envy of the trailer park .

edit on 11-10-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Looking forward to the rest of the debates myself.. We all know Obama sound in debate, we saw it in the last election.. If things dont go good for Romney in the next one after all the braging and noise the right made from the first debate, poor Romney is going to come off as a clown and not really by his own fault but by the fault of his supporters and the arrogance they have shown.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Can you prove any of this or are you just talking out of your ass?

You know, I never see you call out Romney on his B.S and yet, you're always here, always talking trash about Obama. Do you work for someone?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I have had it with you. Who the hell do you think you are that you can sit here and call me a pedophile? If you want to discuss an issue, fine. We can do that. Resorting to calling me a pedophile is WAY over the line.

I believe your argument was ... prove you aren't. Otherwise we just don't know, do we? Maybe now you will get it, I doubt it though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join