It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney caught on video (more than likely) cheating at the debate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I don't know if this is old or not, but it's pretty damning I must say so.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
WHAT WAS THAT? They can't have notes.
edit on 6-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think it's a handkerchief. There is already multiple threads on this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Do some closeups.
I am not sure what was there. Could have been a handkerchief?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You mean the handkerchief he's seen using twice during the debate to dab his brow? Thats some fancy work there to use ink that can't be seen when it's in plain view those couple times...and use it without even looking down to read..or if he did, where was that part? Hmm

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

you wish!
Only a hanky.....
Anything else we can hit Mitt for???

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hanky, but if he was a good cheat the hanky was there as 'cover' for a cheat sheet. Never know, right? Not really a big deal, the real issue was the sheer number of falsehoods he gave out during the debate.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dakota1s2
reply to post by Socrato

you wish!
Only a hanky.....
Anything else we can hit Mitt for???

I actually really didn't wish. I was quite sad to see it, but I felt that people should know because I thought he was cheating. He did look pretty sneaky pulling it out though you must admit. I'm glad to know it's just a hanky though.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That was lame and reaching.

You don't have to try so hard to help Obama look less bad about the debate. He lost because of the altitude. Al Gore said so.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter

You don't have to try so hard to help Obama look less bad about the debate. He lost because of the altitude. Al Gore said so.

Whether Obama looked bad or not, he still cheated. Cant even debate without notes, paaaaathetic

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You can write notes on a handkerchief. With Romney’s money you can have them printed, embroidered or even set in DNA.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by azbowhunter

Hah... how can you look bad when your opponent is lying and shaking etch-a-sketch's?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
WHAT WAS THAT? They can't have notes.
edit on 6-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

Like I said in another thread...

Check minute 0:28:22 for Obama's notes - yes they can write stuff down.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
You can write notes on a handkerchief. With Romney’s money you can have them printed, embroidered or even set in DNA.

Well, with all respect and to make an accurate observation.....this is really silly if we're not being half kidding here and actually talking with total seriousness about Mitt Romney OR Obama for that matter, cheating at a debate......and then doing it in a way anyone would ever see.

Think about this.....Why use notes of any kind when in Obama's case, he owns the agency that invents this stuff...and Romney has enough money in his checking account to buy it for Christmas.

With those resources, if we're dead serious, either man could have ear implants or a variety of other techno-gizmos to give them all they'd ever want or need and no one could ever tell if they weren't stupid and the person wasn't giving them a medical exam.

So....is anyone really suggesting Romney, in his position and with his resources, would cheat in such a cheesy and crude way for something with stakes that could never be higher? Ugh... the logic test was failed in the opening lines of the first story suggesting this, IMO.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by azbowhunter

Whether Obama looked bad or not, he still cheated. Cant even debate without notes, paaaaathetic

Romney can clearly be seen using the handkerchief in question to wipe his brow of sweat. This is pure desperation for Obama supporters who can't understand how their messiah got brutally destroyed.

top topics

join