It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN LIE same as IRAQ LIE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Gerry Adams used to make regular visits to the US and meet with U.S. congressman to fund raise , their is a very thin line between private and official support in my view , bare in mind I am British and remember the troubles well

I'm sure they do. I would also as mostly a native American descent

I also note that after 9/11

Which happened decades after the troubles

and the US declaration of the war on terror the IRA took a different path ... coincidence ?

OK.....

edit on 6-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I don't get something:

The Us is evil for "aiding/funding the IRA".

Iran is a saint for "aiding/funding Hamas and Hezbollah"

I don't get their hypocritical "logic".

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I didn't say that , just that their are two sides to every coin and these situations aren't as black and white as some seem to think .

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by neo96

I didn't say that , just that their are two sides to every coin and these situations aren't as black and white as some seem to think .

Oh that is hilarious consider the black and white stance someone took on "the us is evil for aiding saddam":

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Oh that is hilarious consider the black and white stance someone took on "the us is evil for aiding saddam":

Please show me where I said "the us is evil for aiding saddam" , I pointed out a fact that the US supplied weapons to the Iraqi regime so its hardly surprising that some evidence of their past existence would be found .

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phatdamage

Except for the fact wikileas confirmed WMDs were in fact found in Iraq.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

no one cares about n.korea.

as soon as their program gets enough nukes to their arsenal to do considerable damage, what's to stop them from re-invading s. korea.

and you think americans have to fight for israel, americans are treaty bound to come to their defence.

americans don't have a good track record fighting a never ending stream of fanatical asians whose only order is to die and take one of the enemy with them.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The only lies are the Phat lies you are propagating through this BS video LOL! Mr D is happee! GWS! Chuck Norris once said .........
edit on 7-10-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
WW3 is inevitable.....we should relieve some tensions now while we have the abilities to do so. Iran would side with anyone opposed to us. We need to nip that in the bud.

We should not even care if they have nukes. They would openly oppose us, and support violence in the name of our downfall....

In short they are already at war with us. If not they would not even mention us. They curse the very ground we walk on. That is a state of war. If anyone or myself that holds a US passport were to go into their country, we would be murdered. That says it all. That is a state of war. They lack the ability to strike at us and survive the reprisals. That doesn't mean the intent to do so is not just waiting for the ability to match it.

We could hope for the best.....but I would rather go there, and shoot back at anyone who would kill me. When the bullets stop flying, I will hope for the best.....

edit on 7-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

If Iran ever obtains nuclear weapons and attacks the United States, its not going to occur via ICBM. Its going to be hidden in something and driven to the heart of a city and boom.

I find comfort in a nation who builds hundreds to thousands of nukes as it shows they are using the MAD doctrine. When they only want to build a few I have issues with that. Even more so when they place different values on human life based on religion and ushering in the end times.
edit on 7-10-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Saddam DID indeed have WMD and Iran, I highly suspect, also has WMD.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Saddam DID indeed have WMD and Iran, I highly suspect, also has WMD.

Syria does as well, mainly chemical weapons. The facility Israel destroyed a few years back was nuclear as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

yeah that is rather telling. You are correct in your assessment of their method of delivery, if it came down to that.

I think they would rather supply them and say "oh my gosh" how did your mortal enemies get nukes?

I agree if they had a full blown nuclear weapons program with their HONEST intent, I would not be worried. But really the whole nuclear issue is secondary to me. Of course they will develop nuclear weapons. Of course they will appear on the black market after, even if they had intentions of just developing them, I can't trust their security measures considering the weight religion has and fanaticism to convince security personnel let one get by undetected.

In the end the primary concern for me is the state of war that already exists between our two countries. That should be resolved militarily.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

We know Iraq had chemical weapons in the past because the US sold them to the regime , but chemical weapons have a shelf life and most if not all of them had been destroyed by the time of the second Gulf war .

Ever heard of 'Binary Chemical Weapons' ?

www.noblis.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Awkward Ahmadinejad reveals truth on 9/11...

Has anyone ever actually studied a speech by the Iranian President Ahmadinejad? It is so far from what is presented in mainstream media. I had heard this reported as a rambling speech, but if you go through it he has some very rational and compelling points.

No leader is perfect but if we talk in terms of kill count as we do to assess a serial killer, then Ahmadinejad is a saint compared to every American president since Kennedy.

edit on 8-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: vid number

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Except for the fact wikileas confirmed WMDs were in fact found in Iraq.

What country sold arms to Iraq? During the Iran Iraq war.

Get your facts right

"A 1994 investigation by the Senate Banking Committee revealed dozens of biological agents were shipped to Iraq in the mid-1980s under licence from the US Commerce Department , including various strains of anthrax. Anthrax has been identified by the Pentagon as a key component of Saddam's biological weapons programme."

Now the US is re-arming Iraq

Could it be a little too soon to be re-arming Iraq? It didn't work out well last time. I am astounded by the ignorance and short term memory of people.

www.independent.ie...

We arm them.. we disarm them.. we arm them.. it's almost like the US government is run my defense contractors.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

Facts straight?

How about you actually read what I posted? Your response has absolutely nothing to do with IRaq having a WMD program, of which wikileaks confirmed when they released those documents.

So how about you get the conversation / topic right?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
We all know , how much they lie , ultimately they are going to destroy Iran . Iran will be next Iraq/Afghan/Syria/Libya

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Facts straight?

How about you actually read what I posted? Your response has absolutely nothing to do with IRaq having a WMD program, of which wikileaks confirmed when they released those documents.

Do you not see it as an issue that the US supplied WMD to Iraq? and that the policy is to get as many weapons into the region so they all destroy each other (Israel included)

The U.S desperately want Iran to build a bomb that's why they gave them the blueprints

"But it's worse than that. Deep in the bowels of the CIA, someone must be nervously, but very privately, wondering: "Whatever happened to those nuclear blueprints we gave to the Iranians?"

www.guardian.co.uk...

The U.S is frustrated Iran hasn't built a bomb, Iran is damned if it does and damned if it doesn't.

The only aim here is to blow the whole region sky high.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Facts straight?

It is fairly important to mention that the U.S assisted Iraq to build chemical weapons during the Iran/Iraq war. To mention they had a chemical weapons program whilst omitting this key fact is typical patriotic bias.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join