It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Obama Record!… Four Straight Years of Trillion Dollar Deficits

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by campanionator
Unemployment just hit 7.8%

Now he should raise taxes on the rich so we can begin to pay down the debt, they have had it good for a decade,
time to pay up.

Wow, you actually believe those numbers? It is so easy to cherry pick statistics to make the employment numbers look good. (but let me guess, if the numbers made things look good for the Republicans, you would scream manipulation)

Yes, it is time to change the tax code, time to eliminate loopholes for corporations....but it is also time to change the social entitlement structure that will really put the final nail in the American financial coffin (that is the 50+ trillion dollars that will have to be directed towards social programs if they are not changed)

We must be fair. If we cut entitlement for the poor.
We must cut the corporate welfare for the rich.
I agree. And we need to be strict about the tax code. You can't get back more than you pay in.
No more subsidies. Especially if you are raking in billion dollar profits.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

People will somehow justify it and vote to give the man another 4 years.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
Unemployment just hit 7.8%

Now he should raise taxes on the rich so we can begin to pay down the debt, they have had it good for a decade,
time to pay up.

What? When does spending cuts come into play? If my wife was overdrawing the checking account by 100,000 dollars a year I wouldn't get 2 more full-time jobs I would take her name off the bank account.

<< 1   >>

join