It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters... It's unfair that Obama didn't get to use TOTUS during the debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Now I have seen and heard it all... simply stunning.

These are college students at a top notch university!

Obama supporters lined up to greet the president in Madison, Wisc., on Thursday. While there, they were asked by Rebel Pundit if they thought it was fair that Obama didn’t have his teleprompter at the debate this week. Pure video gold:

landing.newsinc.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Apparently those college students dont' understand what a debate is.
It's NOT when someone reads from a script that others have wrote.
I think the parents of those students should get their college money back.
Obviously their education is failing ...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH. Pooooor baby! This is SOOOOO discouraging. You know, the term lame is becoming more realistic with every day. Lame is what I say.
edit on 6-10-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Obama wasn't elected because he was the right man for the job, he was elected because the other option wasn't a viable one.

If he would have been running against, a trained monkey, a trained squirrel, a trained cat, a trained dog.....etc he would have lost hands down.

He is not smart enough to hash out details he should have stored in his head, in order to give "his" thoughts or oppinions in a manner that people want to hear, either because his ideas are so messed up when compared to the average American d my personal belief) or he is just not smart enough to do the job without someone spoon feeding him the requisite data.

Either or puts him at the bottom of the swirling water after you push the handle on a toilet. He is scum, his ideas and perspectives don't represent Americas long held beliefs, and he needs to go, in one month from today, that will happen. Or it is time to move to another country.

As we saw what he did while being worried about getting reelected, imagine what he will do when he doesn't care what his voting base wants at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Lol! These folks seem so brain dead.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Lol! These folks seem so brain dead.

Yeah, Obama has no culpability, what so ever. SnF to the OP for disclosing our future leaders.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH. Pooooor baby! This is SOOOOO discouraging. You know, the term lame is becoming more realistic with every day. Lame is what I say.

oh i thought you were talking about the 7.8% unemployment figure, that all the republicans are mad as hell about,...good news for our economy?....BS...we want bad news!!! we want more people suffering!!!...america is failing with obama!! ...it's a conspirecy!!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The sad part is some people actually think a teleprompter can understand and answer questions

Obama needed to show he is capable of responding to challenges and submitting rebuttals.

He failed.

Romney didn't need a teleprompter did he ?

Like the old nursery rhyme goes....

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.......

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The 7.8% unemployment number quoted by you, is one very good example of the true problem with this nation.

It is an absolute lie, and is quite plain to see, everyone knows that far more than 7.8% of capable people are out of work in America, it is closer to double that, as evidenced by the constant complaints of the people out of work.

The .gov for some reason, thinks the people need to be lied to about our problems, instead of treating us like the adults we are, and facing our predicament head on with the actual facts, so the real problems can be addressed.

Instead the number one tactic used, is always, disinformation and distraction. Every time someone brings up the real problems are root causes of them, and it becomes apperent that we are about to see some actual content on the., OH, WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE!?!?!?

This is why we have so many unresolved problems, they lie about everything, every time. The economy is doing well, we are fully on track to fixing things ( lies) 7.8% of the people are unemployed (lies) the .gov needs absolute power without any manner of oversightn to ensure the freedom of the people (lies) ...etc

The entire .gov is full of self important retards, they are not fit be the pool guy, let alone have any business making important decisions, or telling people what to do.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

oh i thought you were talking about the 7.8% unemployment figure, that all the republicans are mad as hell about,...good news for our economy?....BS...we want bad news!!! we want more people suffering!!!...america is failing with obama!! ...it's a conspirecy!!

Nope, I'm talking about the deficit and the debt and the lack of GDP, the highest rise in unemployment and welfare in history, high food and gas prices, excess taxes, higher health care premiums.....DUHHHH

How can anyone defend this man?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Nope, I'm talking about the deficit and the debt and the lack of GDP, the highest rise in unemployment and welfare in history.....DUHHHH

Did you think you got a score out of that? Shameful....better yet, LAME

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Be fair, he's busy man, can't practise 'speaking freely' all day.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Obama has not been the best example. 23 million people are still out of work. His work ethics are to be desired. I sure as hell wouldn't hire him.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join