Final Pieces Of The Middle East Puzzle?

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
My Picture of The Middle East...

The aim of this short thread is to look at a mental picture of the Middle East as a whole. Some will say "you're forgetting this..you're wrong on that...etc."... and that's fine.

This is just a general picture in my head after hearing about this area since I was a kid - specifically the Iran-Contra Affair.

‎"Covert operations aim to fulfill their mission objectives without any parties knowing who sponsored or carried out the operation. It is normally financed by government revenues but in this age of super-empowered individuals and corporations they could become a common tool of power beyond traditional war and diplomacy." (Wikipedia, Covert Operation)

(10/3/12)
WHITE HOUSE WIDENING COVERT WAR IN NORTH AFRICA

"Small teams of special operations forces arrived at American embassies throughout North Africa in the months before militants launched the fiery attack that killed the U.S. ambassador in Libya."
news.yahoo.com...
...Well of course they did. ;-)

"During the Reagan administration, senior Reagan administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, the subject of an arms embargo." (Wikipedia, Iran-Contra Affair)

Lotta' people remember "Ollie" North and this scandal.
It's no secret that we've been trying to tame Iran for a long time.

The British/Western takeover of the Middle East has been going since the Crusades and really picked up during the industrial revolution/WWI.

The Queen wants that damned land!

Referencing the map above, it's easy to see that we (Western Empire) have strategically:

(1) Weakened countries like Chad, Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia, with famine providing a natural safe (fallback) zone for Western forces (all those feed the children ads in the 80s/90s provided funding for upcoming operations)

(2) Strengthened/Allied/Enlisted/Enriched countries of Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Yemen, Oman, Saudi Arabia providing a natural barrier and strategic base of operations

(3) Trained Muslim Insurgents to do most of the "dirty work"

(4) Devastated world's 4th largest army (Iraq) in Desert Storm

(5) Continued to surround Iran with occupation of Afghanistan - a relatively helpless country much like those in Africa

(6) Now we see the final pieces of the puzzle with operations in Libya, Egypt and Syria

I expect a full-on invasion of Iran within 6 months, if not nuclear war

The Queen really wants that freakin' land!!!

edit on 6-10-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: appended

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
These wars are nothing more than getting all heads on board. Play by "their" rules and all is gravy. Don't play by "their" rules...and...well...Hiroshima and Nagasaki come to mind. How about a little JFK, Jr? Iraq/Afghanistan??? It's all about the N.W.O. (the New Order in the World) Now, where will "they" put that new Mickey D's???

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

These wars are nothing more than getting all heads on board. Play by "their" rules and all is gravy. Don't play by "their" rules...and...well...Hiroshima and Nagasaki come to mind. How about a little JFK, Jr? Iraq/Afghanistan??? It's all about the N.W.O. (the New Order in the World) Now, where will "they" put that new Mickey D's???

Exactly - you can't take over an area of land without the consent/obedience of the people.
The people don't matter to the NWO, to them it's just controlling the population of cockroaches in their apartment.

If you can't train the cockroach to kill or make coffee, then squash it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

The way I see it, is a continuation of the Boxer Rebellion.

The West dragged China, kicking and screaming into the 20th century.

Maybe that is what is actually going on in the ME?

All I have to say is be careful of what you wish for.

edit on 6-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

How does Hiroshima and Nagasaki play into this?

They were the enemy at the time...period.

Those bombs brought them to the surrender table.

And like the smart people that they are, they ended up profiting by it and using the conditions of their surrender to further themselves. They are now free.

I applaud the people of Japan.
edit on 6-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

new topics

join