It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provoke an Attack on Iran?“Lets Bring it On.. At the End of the Day.. We Ought to Take ‘Em Out�

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, October 03, 2012
Title : Provoke an Attack on Iran? “Lets Bring it On… At the End of the Day… We Ought to Take ‘Em Out”
Link : www.globalresearch.ca...

The article says , US government is working hard to start war with Iran . Washington wants to provoke Iran to a limit where Iran will fire the first shot .

Provoking a war and then blaming the enemy for carrying out an act of aggression is no longer part of a hidden agenda, a safely guarded secret as in the case of Pearl Harbor (1941) which was used by the FDR administration as a justification for America’s entry into the Second World War.

Similarly, the Gulf of Tonkin incident (1964) was part of a covert operation which served to trigger the adoption by the US Congress of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. The latter granted President Lyndon B. Johnson with the “legal justification” for deploying U.S. troops against North Vietnam.

Recent developments, including US-NATO war games and the deployment of a powerful naval armada in the Persian Gulf, `”create conditions” which favor a Gulf of Tonkin type incident

“If the Iranians aren’t going to compromise, it would be best if somebody else started the war.”

Washington is calling for the implementation of acts of provocation directed against Iran, so that Iran would so to speak “fire the first shot”.

Former Secretary of State James Baker III states quite categorically: “we ought to take ‘em out [Iran]“. Hillary Clinton retorts: “Well, we’re working hard [on that]. We’re working hard.”

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

Are they out of their mind?

To call for an attack on a country of innocent people?

Has everyone thinking along these lines seen this?

They are normal decent people. They love Americans and hate their own government just like we do. If anyone attacks them they do not have the support of the American people and they never will.

Israel is more than prepared to deal with Iran (and the entire Mideast for that matter) if they decide to push the envelope and they do not need any help from us. Clinton says they are working hard to find resolution not working hard to push Iran into a corner so they tip their hand and attack someone. Although I agree there are many friends of Israel who want us to fight this battle for them. It is a religious decree and apparently God told extremist Israelis to KILL OFF ALL their enemies, including women, children, pets and livestock. There are some who are out to see this is accomplished and will not be happy until Iran and her people are wiped off the map. I might add: THE ISRAELI PEOPLE THEMSELVES are not in this category and also long for peace in the region.

No stars, no flags, no new ideas.

edit on 6-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

He's against an attack on Iran, which is abundantly obvious having read his OP.

It's a warning that a false flag could come at any time now. We Must not believe it if it happens. Anyone in the know should come out and say what it will be so they cannot carry it out.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

It's a warning that a false flag could come at any time now. We Must not believe it if it happens. Anyone in the know should come out and say what it will be so they cannot carry it out.

I guess I'll have to take your word the OP is AGAINST an attack on Iran.
I am judging simply by the thread and the title which to me virtually screams out.... ATTACK IRAN.

And I am against that whole heartedly.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What about the notion of Disproportionate Response?

Even if what you are selling were true (which is not the case)...it'll take a little more than a "first shot" to justify the response that would be required to 'take 'em out'.

Besides...no war with Iran is possible at this point. People should be spending the little time they have left finding new places to live...Winter is coming.

by my estimates...this bs rumor mongering will only be somewhat effective for another 13 days.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by Dustytoad

I guess I'll have to take your word the OP is AGAINST an attack on Iran.
I am judging simply by the thread and the title which to me virtually screams out.... ATTACK IRAN.

And I am against that whole heartedly.

Yes but those are not his words. It's the article he posted... Read the OP. Don't take my word for it.
edit on 10/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Love when a reply starts with... YES, but...Yes but nothing.

This is his thread and anything outside of quotes are all his words. He is giving credence to the idea by posting it without denouncing it. By not denouncing it I have no choice but to conclude he is for it. Sorry if I am inaccurate but when you allow your intentions to be misunderstood you stand the chance of a rebuttal. Sorry you can't handle it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

THIS IS THE ARTICLE

By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, October 03, 2012
Title : Provoke an Attack on Iran? “Lets Bring it On… At the End of the Day… We Ought to Take ‘Em Out”

Note the quotation marks. The article is exposing hillary's and other's feelings about the issue, the scumbags. ..

HERE are the ONLY words from OP:

The article says , US government is working hard to start war with Iran . Washington wants to provoke Iran to a limit where Iran will fire the first shot .

~Dusty

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Sorry I am not as good at extrapolating content and reading the OP's mind when they have not actually taken a position but just given a platform to one of the extremists. And Hillary Clinton did not say we should attack Iran so that's disingenuous, misleading and diversionary information. I like a little truth with my hyperbole in the morning.
Signed, (because no one can see who this is from and it makes total sense LOL to add my name to what I've said just for the goofballs who cannot look left at my avatar).....not dusty.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Wrong... Watch the Video.. IT has Hillary in it..

"We OUGHT TO TAKE THEM OUT!" Laughing about it too.

Get some sleep.. It may help you to see what this thread is about.

Bush couldn't get it to happen in 2007, and they've been after Iran this whole time.

You don't want it to be true, because why? Are you still playing the Democrat/Republican game? That game is old.. It's ok to admit the truth Hillary DID say that.

did it bother you I wrote my name?

~Dusty

PS. GET ON TOPIC. 30 seconds in... Evil laughter to boot.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

WRONG. You know who Hillary Clinton is in that video don't you? She is the one with the blond hair. She says no such thing. So she laughs. That is not saying anything like "We ought to take 'em out." On the contrary, she says she hopes to avoid conflict near the end.

What are you arguing for anyway?
Do you think we should attack Iran?
If not, you are wasting your breath lying to me.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

did it bother you I wrote my name?

No. I do find it superfluous, redundant and vain. But that's you and it takes all kinds.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

This is his thread and anything outside of quotes are all his words.
Epic reading comprehension fail
The OP in no way endorsed the position taken by the regime in the opening post. He only had two lines or his own content; which in itself is disappointing.

On Topic: For whatever reason(possible election bump?), the regime seems intent upon attacking Iran forthwith. Now, Iran may need to be dissuaded from pursuing their nuclear ambitions and force may need to be used, It does seem disingenuous at best coming from the current regime though. Especially given the pasting dear leader just took in the joint press conference that masqueraded as a debate the other night.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Oh yeah it's epic. Here's an epic fix.

Are they out of their mind?

And I will assume the OP has no agenda or feelings either way.
What a fascinating thread.

Not.

top topics

join