It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
but why are all of your videos from you tube not there? I've read the last 4 pages, and every vid you posted is not there. Just a heads up.
Originally posted by thepolish1
reply to post by happykat39
Thanks for the info Happykat, I have tryed to keep up on this, because like what I said about the New Madrid, I have relatives who live in Tennessee. I saw the bomb comment and was like Whaaaat?? (scratching my head) In 1880, I do believe, was the last time the fault line slipped, it formed Reelfoot Lake(beautiful place) there were sand blows, and I also saw a pic of a fence that had separated by like 4 feet. When the sinkhole was in like week 3 or 4, some relatives went down there and I worried about the sink hole the whole time they were there.
Ok, could you imagine what would've happened if they sealed the deep water horizion that way?? Being that close to the salt domes....wow, I just blew my own mind...I know the bp thing was way before the sink hole, wow.... I don't think nukes should be used for anything personally.edit on 18-11-2012 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)
Company hits gas at ‘higher-pressure’ near Louisiana sinkhole — Expert: It may be migrating — Floor still rising in salt cavern below
The well that Texas Brine is trying to convert to gas removal, however, has hit gas at 155 pounds per square inch, higher than the gas pressure in other vent wells, Cranch said. But the higher-pressure well, which reaches down 430 feet, extends 300 feet deeper than the much shallower vent wells recently brought on line. Cranch said company officials do not know yet if the higher pressure is related to a sizeable amount of gas or the greater depth of the well.
3. Natural gas venting from the shallow aquifer Relief Well #1 was halted early today due to instrumentation problems with the flaring unit. Technicians have been called to repair. As soon as repairs are completed, flaring will resume on a 24 hour/day basis
Next Operational Period (16-19 Nov 2012) Incident Action Plan
• DNR :
– Texas Brine conducting hydrocarbon removal operations
– Shaw E&I and Texas Brine will split samples from water well #3
– Continue to flare the ORW-2&4
– Shaw E&I contractor will be preparing to flare ORW-1
– Shaw E&I continues to evaluate the production of formation gas from the vent wells
– November 12, 2012 compliance order from the Commissioner of Conservation:
• Homes – Ventilation improvements in unventilated, unoccupied, enclosed spaces
– Gas Monitors
• Install new vent wells
• Develop plan for mitigation problem over area
• Contain dissolved contamination from flowing into Bayou Corne
[– DEQ Command Post on site. MAML will be redeployed to Baton Rouge for maintenance /ex]edit on 18-11-2012 by lurksoften because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by CajunBoy
To some this situation may be scary, but I only fear one thing in this world and that is God. Please, I rather not hear some Atheist rant that God doesn't exist. It is something I developed in myself to fear nothing, do not try and take that away from me. It is the belief in God that unites, and we here in South Louisiana can tell you that one belief never fails us through any disaster that may come our way.
I've also taken a pass near the flare vents, they are amazing to see in full swing. Next time I take a pass I will upload some pictures. It will be sometime at the end of the week.edit on 18-11-2012 by CajunBoy because: (no reason given)edit on 18-11-2012 by CajunBoy because: (no reason given)
I too have studied and read nearly 100 origin and end time stories throughout the world and find it compelling that they all have commonalities even though the writers had no contact with one another.