It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli special forces unit punching child into concrete

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
And pepole in america think their police force is bad?

I am not what exactly happened or why the kid is being arrested could someone please fill the rest of us in?
edit on 6-10-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

looks violent but as usual we have a small segment of what happened and this kid may deserve what he is getting...with that title one would think you are part of the media...

I counted one punch...
edit on 6-10-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Scum

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I flagged this because more of izrael's genocide has to be exposed but I couldnt watch this video.

Its too disturbing.

Hard to believe that these people were the victims of a holocaust. It would almost be more believable that that izraelis were behind the holocaust not the victims of it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
They don't have the same respect for human life on that side of the planet.

You should see what all the countries over there do to the poor Africans who travel north looking for jobs.
Enslaved and used to demand money from relatives back in their home countries. Even when they get paid $20,000 to release the family member......oopsie they get killed to sell their organs.

Much of the planet has no respect for human life. They fear no God over what they do to people.
No God has punished them yet.......

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hey, middle east, don't you know what oppression does to people, it makes them really really angry, yeah, maybe you should all rethink your systems of government? What's that, I don't know what Im talking about< of course I do, we here in America know all about it. We fought our civil war and revolutionary war, and we still have police and military that are corrupt. but i think war can do that..make people corrupt one sided ego maniacal religious psychotics.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

it happens in the good old us of a aswell www.abovetopsecret.com...
badges=bullies

top topics

join