It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US will not subcontract right to go to Iran war to Israel: Kissinger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Wonderer2012

“With Kissinger, as a regular Bilderberg attendee and one of the most pro Israel figures in modern times”

Kissinger a pro Israel figure?
You really should stop writing your own opinions when it comes to history and historical figures, and do some research, especially about Kissinger and the 1973 war.

Pictures often speak louder than words-

www.jpost.com...

Kissinger, who received Peres’s Presidential Award of Distinction for his “exceptional contribution to the State of Israel and humanity as a whole,”

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It has to go down like in the Bible... Isreal on its own. That's the only way the people will believe the lie. The only way they will accept it. The one thing we can know with any real certainty... There will be war. The policy of lifekill must be enforced, with efficiency, and a ravenous appetite for death. It's not an easy job, actually. It's never easy to kill your own young, and the knowledge that you are doing it to save the rest of your young doesn't really help as much as it should.

Nah, but wouldn't that be crazy? I heard about the concept of Lifekill in the book Die, sheeple, die. It's a book written by a tptb apologist, i think is the way to describe it. Refers to them as The Benevolence lol... Still it was pretty fun to read through just to psychoanalyze the author, for fun, as I went along. And I can identify with "the average sheeple" being stupid to the point of being danagerous...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Yeah.. I've been wondering what might happen if the US doesn't get in line with Israel. I mean look how they tried to frag us into (what was it, the 7 day?) a war with middle eastern countries by bombing the Liberty.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Nah...lol. That photo was all just for shiggles... Kissinger? Pro Israel? Now that's just a bunch of crazy talk if I've ever heard it. Everybody in Oceania knows that Kissinger is against Isreal, and has ALWAYS been against Isreal!

Just ask our very own "Winston Smith" a.k.a. the Marlboro Man......

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

“With Kissinger, as a regular Bilderberg attendee and one of the most pro Israel figures in modern times”

Kissinger a pro Israel figure?
You really should stop writing your own opinions when it comes to history and historical figures, and do some research, especially about Kissinger and the 1973 war.

really ??? then why this ?

June - 2012 - www.jewishpress.com...
In an emotional ceremony on Monday, Israeli President Shimon Peres awarded fellow Nobel Peace Prize laureate and former United States Secretary of State Henry Kissinger with Israel’s first Presidential Award of Distinction, for Kissinger’s lifetime of contribution to the Jewish State.
- snip -
In conferring the award, Peres said, “This award while being delivered from my hands, comes from the hearts of my (the Israeli) people. I feel that I am handing it not to a friend, but to a brother.”

Kissinger, who first met Peres in 1962, then joined Peres on-stage and the two long-time statesmen embraced before Kissinger spoke.
- snip -
He (Kissinger) also said about Iran, “We must have the will to prevent it [Iran’s acquisition of nuclear weapons] and when we say it, we must mean it.”
nah, no favoritism or pro-Israel stance from this man

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Thanks OP

Hope Kissofdeath knows Russia could react over Iran
let Israel go it alone

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
And haarp targets bunkers 1st
Russia,China have it

<< 1   >>