It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US will not subcontract right to go to Iran war to Israel: Kissinger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

US will not subcontract right to go to Iran war to Israel: Kissinger

www.presstv.ir

Former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger says the US cannot be dragged into a war that Israel may wage against Iran over its nuclear energy program.

In a Friday interview with the Washington Post, the former US official alluded to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s call for setting a “redline” for Iran's nuclear energy program, and noted, "We cannot subcontract the right to go to war. That is an American decision."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
With Kissinger, as a regular Bilderberg attendee and one of the most pro Israel figures in modern times seemingly turning his back on Israel, one can only be left with a chill of what these people have planned.

All politics is charades to influence public opinion etc. With that in mind, to see Kissinger take this stance which is completely contrary to everything he has said in the past, it is portraying the US policy as one of not wanting war.

The public is being fed this image so when that 'event' happens, it will appear as though America is dragged into a war that it doesn't want.

In reality, Kissinger would love war with Iran-

www.jta.org...

"The question is at what point one concludes that negotiations have reached their limit? It is not a question that should be answered unilaterally," the former U.S. secretary of state said Tuesday night in a speech at the opening gala of the 2012 President’s Conference in Jerusalem.

"The fact is that the members of the Security Council have stated for 10 years that a military nuclear program in Iran is unacceptable. They owe themselves the need for diplomacy, but also a point will be reached at which they will have to define what they mean by unacceptable and how that should be implemented. And that is a moment that will be approached in the months ahead, and it is something that we should all do together."

People are being manipulated by the media and politicians to think America is trying to avoid a war with Iran. The truth is, TPTB want it, they just need to paint America as not being the aggressors when 'forced into another war'.

From the second article linked, Kissinger supports quite clearly the drawing of 'red lines' and a point when diplomacy has to be abandoned and action taken. Complete hypocrisy.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

They have wanted War with Iran at least as early as 2003, but I suspect it's been in the works long before that. I found out right before joining the Army from a friend. Then in 2006 I was being discharged for being deaf in my left ear. I was in my Commanders office and another Lt Col. Came in from another base.. They talked right in front of me as I signed paper work saying my military contract was now void. They were talking about attacking Iran, and how it seemed like it was taking a long time to get in there. Do we even have troops for that? It was strange. Earlier I had heard similar from another Commander.

Here's something that happened in 2007:

Source[/yellow] There is some coding preventing this link from working right, had to add extra coding around it so now the link works..

This age-old story comes up again in a recent op-ed by the Washington Times, which offers the narrative of Gwyneth Todd and her life of mixed fortune as political adviser on Mideast affairs to the U.S. Fifth Fleet, based in Bahrain. At the helm, a wayward general nearly started a war with Iran, in what might have been America’s first successful hijacking of the State in recent history.

Before I delve deeper in the story, I have to say that as fascinating as the source material is, it is one sided – in being deliberately ostracized from her position, Gwyneth Todd was logically deprived of a significant number of details surrounding not only her dismissal, but also the wider situation in which she was involved. A fair warning then: a one sided piece equates to one-dimensional analysis on my part.

Henry Kissinger is one of THE VERY last people I would EVER trust.. Scum is what he is.
edit on 10/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What power does he hold to give advice in world affairs? Is he currently appointed by anyone elected by the American voters?

If he has no power, who cares what he says?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

He's in the know, and he is till working on the Agenda. These guys are lifers..

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Henry, Kiss my ass! You are globalist POS ... nothing more, nothing less .... this guy is despicable.... I have never like him even when he was holding office.

He will fool some of the sheeple into thinking we are not one of the driving forces behind the so called "Arab Spring" and the on going war in the Middle East but not me. I am amazed at the arrogance of our modern day leaders who think they can quell a multi-century old religious war.

The attempted domination of the Middle East has been an on going operation for the empire builders who are trying to turn a tribal culture into a western style culture so they can work their manipulation magic just like TPTB have in Western democracies. What the empire builders have found is that they can not break the control of these religious dominated societies because the governments adhere to "religious principals" and not to a "principal of greed". However, religious focused governments are a double-edged sword for the people.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I've heard similar things as well. My husband is still in (till 2014). Most of the talk is that a war with Iran is a foregone conclusion. Most ask the same thing "Who is going to do the fighting"? Even with the war in Iraq pretty much done and Afghanistan winding down, there still aren't enough people to fight it. I have heard the President saying we may get out of Afghanistan even faster than the timetable currently in place. Perhaps this is where they will find the people to fight it? Personally, I think it's likely to just be an air operation as Iran is surrounded on all four sides by mountians.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
What power does he hold to give advice in world affairs? Is he currently appointed by anyone elected by the American voters?

Well he is one of the key figures at Bilderberg and the Trilalteral Commission, that should tell you all you need to know.

Just because he is no longer officially making political decisions, he will be behind the scenes- especially in what we would call an 'advisory' sense.

It's just the complete hypocrisy- in June 2012 he was saying draw a red line and there was only a few months left before they have to act as diplomacy can't be used for ever.

Now he is pretending to be supporting America and going against Israel. There is a planned, clear cut purpose why he has took this lastest POV, which covers the majority of American political intrigue right now as given to the public- this idea that America is trying to avoid war with Iran. 'If the conflicts happen, we'll be dragged into this war no one wants..." The exact opposite is the reality for the policy planners.

edit on 6-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

“With Kissinger, as a regular Bilderberg attendee and one of the most pro Israel figures in modern times”

Kissinger a pro Israel figure?
You really should stop writing your own opinions when it comes to history and historical figures, and do some research, especially about Kissinger and the 1973 war.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Iran has not invaded any countries afaik, but america and europe are excellent with hypocrisy and misinformation. That much is certain. I could not care less what iran says, it is what iran does. IF and that is huge if, iran does anything to israel then israel can do what it pleases with iran.

America is too broke financially and too tired psychologically to invade YET ANOTHER muslim nation. Seriously the stupidity needs to end. I would also like religion and capitalism to end as well, but I am not holding my breath with ignorant voters who seemingly cheerish conflict.

That is all I have to say!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Iran has not invaded any countries afaik, but america and europe are excellent with hypocrisy and misinformation. That much is certain. I could not care less what iran says, it is what iran does. IF and that is huge if, iran does anything to israel then israel can do what it pleases with iran.

America is too broke financially and too tired psychologically to invade YET ANOTHER muslim nation. Seriously the stupidity needs to end. I would also like religion and capitalism to end as well, but I am not holding my breath with ignorant voters who seemingly cheerish conflict.

That is all I have to say!

You basically just regurgitated the communist manifesto.
Down with capitalism
Down with religion
Iran is an ally

Forget the fact that Islam is a religion and by definition you want it destroyed.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

OK...

This is about the only time and a first you'll hear me say this..

Brace yourselves...

Kissinger is right.

Former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger says the US cannot be dragged into a war that Israel may wage against Iran over its nuclear energy program.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

He has had the ear of many POTUS

The POTUS

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Looks like Israel really is on their own. I wonder if kissinger says this would it even change if romney gets elected?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

He has had the ear of many POTUS

The POTUS

Lol Slayer, you seem to be caught up in the whole TPTB innuendo around here.

Kissinger is in the camp of the Republican Warhawks, would you have any sane person believe he has the ear of Obama given the evidence of who Obama has surrounded himself with?
Namely his arch nemesis brzezinski
edit on 6-10-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Looks like Israel really is on their own. I wonder if kissinger says this would it even change if romney gets elected?

Kissisnger in the ear of Romney is believable.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This will be another one that the UK and France spearhead with the US sitting in the background. Just like Libya.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

People are being manipulated by the media and politicians to think America is trying to avoid a war with Iran. The truth is, TPTB want it, they just need to paint America as not being the aggressors when 'forced into another war'.

thread ending statement lol

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Very interesting.

I've had the impression from the media for a number of weeks now that the US is intentionally distancing itself from Israel - maybe for that placeholder "Don't look at us - they did it!" kind of scenario where we are "dragged" into a conflict by force. Not just US media either - look at the recent stories around the web voicing concerns from the general populace of Israel also adding to the concern that their leaders are pushing for a conflict they don't want.

Hmm.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

OK...

This is about the only time and a first you'll hear me say this..

Brace yourselves...

Kissinger is right.

EXCEPT....

In June this year, as I quoted
, Kissinger was openly discussing setting red lines on Iran and pointing out diplomacy can only go so far, he even stated within the next few months policy would have to move on- ie, end diplomacy.

So when he says that America should not be dragged into war because of Israel, he is completely and utterly contradicting his point of view from only a few months ago. I personally think it is worrying to see Kissinger's latest comments which I know he is making up because he does not believe his current view point in the slightest.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join