It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Proof of a Potential Alternative Energy Source Dates Back 25,000 Years

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

In ancient Mu Mu Radioactive Squirrels fire YOU at Venus!

I love how this is on Yahoo news with an age of 25,000 years when the cited age of the "pyramid" (by believers) is 2,500 with a MAX age of 10,000 years. So I suppose the energy source is 2-10 times as old as the pyramid itself. Interesting.
edit on 9-10-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Have you ever heard of a foxhole radio?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm glad I read this thread. I also was still under the impression this was a true archaeological discovery.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Bosnian Pyramid??? DF this wasnt on Ancient Aliens

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by snead_305
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Bosnian Pyramid??? DF this wasnt on Ancient Aliens

It's a hoax.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

gizmodo.com...

Care to speculate?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

One source says hoax the other says true readings were found. I question the discovery date of 2005 but Mil spec google earth has found alot of things,

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by butcherguy
No big accident that the pic of the pyramid is from the angle where it looks like a pyramid.

The Bosnian pyramid has been debunked enough times on ATS.

Now it shoots energy beams?

It hasn't been debunked. there is conjecture that it's not really a true pyramid but there is clearly an ancient site under all that foliage.

It was debunked... yes... It was even debunked by the government itself, as they admitted to having helped spreading the "amazing story" in order to gain publicity and hopefully make people wanna travel there.

So this is a non story. The so-called energy theory is probably based on the pseudo science "discoveries" made before the Bosnians admitted the lie.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Ever think that the Bosnians got enough money out of tourists who were millionaires to get clearance to bosnia in the first place? Then Someone went in there with high powered equipment and they had an oh #! moment this put s pyramids in one more place. If they find them in Australia Im sold. European pyraminds arent hard to believe

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

One source says hoax the other says true readings were found. I question the discovery date of 2005 but Mil spec google earth has found alot of things,

Show me ANY reputable source saying it's true? There is no reason to supress this. When things are found all over the world they are always investigated. This is a hoax, plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Here is film. lol www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I knew there was film before I even responded to you lol. I found this in two seconds.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by snead_305

Seriously? Youtube? The end of your Youtube video talks about covert Chemtrailing I kid you not. Like I said, reputable source please.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Show me ANY reputable source saying it's true? There is no reason to supress this. When things are found all over the world they are always investigated. This is a hoax, plain and simple.

Considering the mainstream as a standard is one thing and in respect to archeology there are issues that do come to mind. This relates to particularities in relation the speed at which ancient people communicated. In some cases it all seems to be consistent with the mainstream perspective. But in relation to military operations there are indications that information was revived faster than should have been possible.

Could the ancients have had AM radios and the means to transmit information? These people were just
as intelligent as we are.

Any thoughts?.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Considering the mainstream as a standard is one thing and in respect to archeology there are issues that do come to mind. This relates to particularities in relation the speed at which ancient people communicated. In some cases it all seems to be consistent with the mainstream perspective. But in relation to military operations there are indications that information was revived faster than should have been possible.

Could the ancients have had AM radios and the means to transmit information? These people were just
as intelligent as we are.

Any thoughts?.

Give me a specific example so I can look into it. I am unaware of any evidence of what you claim. I will be very happy to check though if you give me an example.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

There are an infinite variety of patterns that can be generated by antennas depending on the beam width desired, distance between the antenna poles and the frequency being transmitted. However, nearly all antenna patterns have similar characteristics consisting of main beam lobe and side lobes as well as nulls and back lobe.

I believe lobe was a word Graham Hancock specifically used in Underworld to describe the temple structures on Malta. And, when Hancock mentioned the unusual acoustics he encountered in the Hypogeum on Malta, I began researching anything that referred to those acoustics or a similar effect.

In Joseph S.Ellul’s 1988 publication Malta’s Prediluvian Culture at the Stone-Age Temples, the author describes, “Before going into the entrance, just have a look at the lintel and at the long blocks lying alongside and on top of it. Most of them, including the lintel itself, which measures about nine feet square and 18 inches thick, were scattered about in this courtyard. Almost all of these blocks had been thrown over into this yard for a distance of about 20 feet. The lintel fell on its right corner and was splintered in the fall.” Interestingly, Ellul continues, “That lintel was found resting some 30 feet to the East of the doorway, lying on some rubbish and with one of the long horizontal slabs on top of it. It happened that the upper stone had certain acoustic characteristics and was positioned so as to be almost perfectly balanced, and whenever one hit it with another stone, it rang like a bell.” That peculiarity earned it the nickname of "The Bell of Ħaġar Qim" but, during works carried out in the 1950's, these various blocks were put back in their present places on top of the front wall, and "The Bell of Hagar Qim" was no more.

Odds are, of course, this is all simply coincidence, but it poses the interesting question: Exactly what is the unique and specific temple design layout of Hagar Qim based upon? What was the impetus and influence that dictated the architectural configuration so long ago?

I design digital wireless networks utilizing the EM Spectrum, transmitters, receivers, modulators and antenna. I also do propagation prediction modeling using powerful computer programs. The program creates a model showing how a location will perform using different antenna, elevation, azimuths and power settings. Sites are chosen based on how well the location propagates a signal.

Again, when Hancock mentions in Underworld how the land gently dropped away for a great distance from a temple location, I couldn't help think how ideal that is for signal propagation when designing sites that can transmit great distances.

Is it possible some ancient temple locations were chosen for similar reasons? If the temple location were part of some kind of communications network utilizing the EM Spectrum, I'd say they were.

Is it possible a correlation exists between the Maltese temple architecture and antenna propagation patterns? Perhaps, but much more research and investigation is needed before any firm conclusions can be drawn. Certainly it can be said that the temple layout seems to conform strikingly to the characteristics of antenna propagation patterns.

If a connection were proven to exist, what would be the implications? Certainly a radical rethinking the level of technological sophistication that may have existed in ancient civilization, not to mention the question of how this knowledge came to the builders of the Maltese temples.

www.grahamhancock.com...

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

The Bosnian pyramid has been debunked enough times on ATS.

And since when is ATS the know all say all to topics such as this?? It's NOT! Just because ATS deems it fake doesn't mean it is. There are a few things "debunked" on here that are actually pretty darn real yet because ATS says it's fake people take that as fact. Those are the same people who cry and want people with fancy titles as a source yet take random people on ATS as the know all say all to certain topics. Learn to think for yourself.

You should do some of your own research on the subject without believing everything people on here say as the final word.

OP found this thread looking for articles on Earth's energy grid.... I have read quite a bit about pyramids and their placement. I do think they were some kind of energy source esp the Great Pyramid. If one looks at it from a technical point and not an archaeological point (tomb) it is pretty amazing how things fit with it being some kind of structure to harness energy. I find this topic very fascinating. I just got the book "Grid of the Gods" and plan on making a thread after explaining the grid and the energy. So many people dismiss it but just with a few basic searches it will make you wonder!! At least it made me wonder!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The emission of a 28kHz radio signal 13 feet across - that ought to warn you right there.

Who knows why? Class? Raise your hand if you know the answer.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai

Have you ever heard of a foxhole radio?

Show me the foxhole transmitter and we'll talk.

Receiving, transmitting. These are not symmetric in terms of technology.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Just came across this news article from a few days ago which people here on ATS may be interested in-

news.yahoo.com...

Radiocarbon dating reports that the Bosnian Pyramid seite dates back 25,000 years and evidence has been found that suggests it was used as a massive alternative energy source-

The Bosnian 'pyramid' is tens of millions of years old and is proof of natural erosive forces and the stupidity of humans.

Unlike thousands of other similar hills, it is not very useful as a source of energy as the various rock layers that form it do not include either coal, oil or uranium. Although the summit may be a potentia site for a wind farm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join