It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Proof of a Potential Alternative Energy Source Dates Back 25,000 Years

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Just came across this news article from a few days ago which people here on ATS may be interested in-

news.yahoo.com...

Radiocarbon dating reports that the Bosnian Pyramid seite dates back 25,000 years and evidence has been found that suggests it was used as a massive alternative energy source-

'Radiocarbon dating at the Bosnian Archaeological site, the most active pyramid site in the world dates the pyramid complex back 25,000 years and also has released scientific evidence supporting the theory that the pyramids around the world were used as an energy source.

Discovered in 2005, the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Archaeological Park, which houses the largest pyramid in the world, is now the most active archaeological site on the planet. The team’s findings also reveal an energy beam, 13 feet in radius that transmits an unexplainable electromagnetic signal measuring 28 kilohertz coming from the center of the Pyramid of the Sun. This phenomenon has been independently confirmed by physicist Dr. Slobodan Mizdrak, Ph.D. from Croatia, professor Paolo Debertolis, anthropologist from University of Trieste in Italy, sound engineer Heikki Savolainen from Finland and electrical engineer GoranMarjanovic from Serbia.

The energy beam is theorized by Dr. Osmanagich as the reason the pyramids were built; to provide ancient civilizations a powerful source of clean energy. This is already a widely supported theory set forth by the book “The Giza Power Plant” by Christopher Dunn published in 1998. The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is 30% larger than the largest pyramid at Giza and recent excavation has uncovered an extensive pre-historical underground labyrinth system, further evidence supporting the power plant theory.

Overwhelming evidence, supported by scientific research from all over the archeological community proves that our recorded history is wrong concerning ancient cultures which in turn changes religion, science and academics.The pyramid structures that were built in Bosnia and across the globe over 10,000 years ago cannot be duplicated by modern science and machinery in the 21st century and there is no explanation for who could have built them in our recorded history.

“We realize that this site changes our knowledge of history and as such the findings will need to withstand harsh scrutiny. Our inter-disciplinary scientific team carefully utilizes legitimate scientific research methodology, often having tests done from two or more separate laboratories,” explained Dr. Osmanagich, PhD. “Despite some initial skepticism, we now have a world-wide team of hundreds of thought leaders from numerous scientific disciplines including archeologists, geophysicists, chemical engineers, physicists, electrical engineers, and mathematicians gathering scientific evidence to find the answers.”

The placement of the tens of thousands of pyramids around the globe on the earth’s energy grid, aligned with the universal energy field is a lost science that is now being rediscovered. Nikola Tesla's work on alternative energy was suppressed, I guess we will have to wait and see how much the researchers at the Bosnian Pyramid are allowed to release before they too are potentially suppressed by those who rely on resource consuming methods of energy as their means of profit.

edit on 6-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well, Debbie West appears to be known for this one article, and at the same time google returns only results matching the same article.

Other than this, I can't find anything about this news. Beams of energy shooting out of the eye. Unexplainable by our science.

you can say anything you want about the poor old cave men.. and women.. but you cannot say they were not environmentally aware... all the prehistoric nintendos have biodegraded

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Peer reviewed journal and empirical data please

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 6-10-2012 by Extralien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Evidence is not the same as proof, interesting nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Anyone else read David Wilcock's Source Field Investigations?

I'm not Wilcock fanatic, but I thought that particular book was pretty good work, although a lot of the stuff was a bit hard to believe.

For example, he claimed that by placing a vile of water in a pyramid for a few days and then having the sick drink it, illnesses could be cured.

And having a pyramid greatly reduced the risk of natural disaster in the area.

That'd all be pretty sweet, ay?

I'm going to start wearing a pyramid hat and probably turn into Jesus.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
No big accident that the pic of the pyramid is from the angle where it looks like a pyramid.

The Bosnian pyramid has been debunked enough times on ATS.

Now it shoots energy beams?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
No big accident that the pic of the pyramid is from the angle where it looks like a pyramid.

Yes, the latest studies show it is a anti UFO weapon, it automagically shoots down any UFO that approaches it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
Peer reviewed journal and empirical data please
The pyramid crystals for sale at Aunt Martha's crystal trinket emporium shoot out energy beams too, giving the wearer extra energy and curing whatever ails you, according to Aunt Martha, but alas she has no evidence in peer reviewed journals to support her claims either.

If they are really getting a 28kHz signal at the faux pyramid in Bosnia, it may be a radio station, which uses such frequencies for radio which isn't blocked by mountain ranges and can follow the curvature of the Earth:

Low Frequency

Low frequency or low freq or LF refers to radio frequencies (RF) in the range of 30 kHz–300 kHz. In Europe, and parts of Northern Africa and of Asia, part of the LF spectrum is used for AM broadcasting as the longwave band. ...

Propagation

Because of their long wavelength, low frequency radio waves can diffract over obstacles like mountain ranges and follow the curvature of the Earth. This mode of propagation, called ground wave, is the main mode in the LF band. The attenuation of signal strength with distance by absorption in the ground is lower than at higher frequencies. low frequency ground waves can cover an area with a radius of 2000 km about the transmitting antenna.
28kHz is pretty close to that 30-300 kHz range, so I wouldn't rule out long wave radio signals at 28 kHz. Unless they have a longwave radio that can receive that frequency, they won't hear the broadcast. And if the source is up to 2000 km away at that frequency, there are a lot of possibilities for a source.
edit on 6-10-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

If they are really getting a 28kHz signal at the faux pyramid in Bosnia,

Why do you call this a faux pyramid?

There have been excavations with ancient steps and other features for the complex. There is clearly an ancient complex there, it's just they haven't been able to uncover it all yet and may never - depending on the local government, but that fact that it's there has never been in dispute AFAIK.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

It hasn't been debunked. there is conjecture that it's not really a true pyramid but there is clearly an ancient site under all that foliage.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

There have been excavations with ancient steps and other features for the complex.

There has? Care to show us this work then?

What about this?
en.wikipedia.org...

The term Bosnian pyramids has been used for a cluster of natural geological formations sometimes known as flatirons[1] near the Bosnian town of Visoko, northwest of Sarajevo. The hill named Visočica became the focus of international attention in October 2005 following a news-media campaign promoting the idea that they are human-made and the largest ancient pyramids on Earth.

In analysing the site, its known history, and the excavations; geologists, archeologists, and other scientists have concluded that they are natural formations and that there are no signs of human building involved.[2][3][4]

www.e-a-a.org...

We, the undersigned professional archaeologists from all parts of Europe, wish to protest strongly at the continuing support by the Bosnian authorities for the so-called “pyramid” project being conducted on hills at and near Visoko. This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science. It is a waste of scarce resources that would be much better used in protecting the genuine archaeological heritage and is diverting attention from the pressing problems that are affecting professional archaeologists in Bosnia-Herzegovina on a daily basis.

So it is just a hoax

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yes it has but apparently some people aren't aware of this:

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Because it's NOT a pyramid. It resembles one from some angles but take a good look at other angles like the angle with the yellow arrows:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Crvenkapica

bosnian pyramid from all directions
As butcherguy said, this has been debunked several times already on ATS.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
OK, I have absolutely no support or proof for what I'm about to write. It doesn't even make a lot of sense, but... I'm gonna write it anyway.

What if... When the last polar shift happened there was a change in the earth's electromagnetic field. That change threw off all the technology of the time and we were plunged back to archaic methods. Let's imagine for a moment that what we know now about electricity and energy is completely dependent on the electromagnetic field we now have.
Now, what if, when the next polar shift happens (and it happens suddenly because what we think we know is all wrong), the present energy structure and understanding we have is completely nullified? (yeah, I know it isn't likely or even sensical, but humor me in my daydream). Now, when that happens, it returns to the previous setup and we see massive energy surges from all the dormant pyramids that were once the equivalent of our nuclear power plants today providing energy to a great deal of the world's population.

I know it's not likely and probably not even a possibility, just an interesting daydream, but... wouldn't that be pretty dang cool?

...just sayin

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The US Navy found out their big steel ships were actually moving Earths magnetic field lines as they moved around the seas.

It's one of the reasons they developed Degaussing for metal ships to make the steel non-magnetic.

Rocks hold magnetic fields just like steel does when it is made. Stack enough together in a big pile and yes, the Earths magnetic field lines will have a change....more charged particles coming from the Radiation Belt down that magnetic field line to your big pyramid.

If there is a big pole shift and the magnetic field lines start going crazy.....you'd want to be inside a pyramid because all the rock has a magnetic field itself to keep your brain working.

Pyramids were built to put Adam and Eves inside to survive Pole Shifts. Any scientist worth his salt knows it, he just won't tell the public.....for reasons that are obvious.

The Catholic Church/Spain went conquering and killing years ago to hide this little Planet secret.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Interesting thought, it would be pretty wild if that proved to be true.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

We had degaussing cables on one old ship that I was on. They were never powered up in the time that I was aboard, a couple of years, that is.
The reason they weren't ever used: They were there to protect the ship from magnetically activated anti-ship mines. We were never in an area where those mines were present. That is the purpose of degaussing cables, to the best of my knowledge.Wikipedia: Degaussing

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The US Navy found out their big steel ships were actually moving Earths magnetic field lines as they moved around the seas.

It's one of the reasons they developed Degaussing for metal ships to make the steel non-magnetic.

Rocks hold magnetic fields just like steel does when it is made. Stack enough together in a big pile and yes, the Earths magnetic field lines will have a change....more charged particles coming from the Radiation Belt down that magnetic field line to your big pyramid.

If there is a big pole shift and the magnetic field lines start going crazy.....you'd want to be inside a pyramid because all the rock has a magnetic field itself to keep your brain working.

Pyramids were built to put Adam and Eves inside to survive Pole Shifts. Any scientist worth his salt knows it, he just won't tell the public.....for reasons that are obvious.

The Catholic Church/Spain went conquering and killing years ago to hide this little Planet secret.

I kinda prefer the other answer given for the ships. Not saying you're wrong or crazy, but Butcherguy's answer is more reasonable to me.

However, if we look at your suggestion, when the poles shift, does that mean the major cities with the most steel buildings will end up being the new north or south pole? We could build up conspiracy theories (right or wrong) that would suggest that the earliest civilization and the "cradle of humanity" is trapped under tons of ice in Antartica due to the last shift and it being the largest concentration of either rock or steel and ending up as the pole with the present north pole without any land mass won it's spot due to being directly opposite Antartica.

Definitely not claiming an answer or even saying it's possible, just throwing things out there based on exploring the statements made so far.

... just in one of those "what if" moods, and too lazy to think about it scientifically to support or discredit where my mind is wandering

edit on 6-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Originally posted by SpearMint

To be fair (s)he said, "proof of a POTENTIAL" so I guess that is just another way of saying "evidence for".

I agree it is interesting, I wonder why there is only this article though...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

And made up stories are not the same as evidence.

But hey, if you have a fantasy pyramid, then why not have a bunch of made up stories about it?

I reckon the Bosnian "pyramid" was built by the ancients of Mu Mu to fire radioactive squirrels at Venus.

Easy, isn't it?
edit on 7/10/12 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join