It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qantas flights have 2 deaths flying over Australia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
www.perthnow.com.au...

TWO Qantas passengers died on separate domestic flights to and from Perth today - within about 20 minutes of each other.

The airline confirmed with PerthNow that there were two “medical emergencies” on flight 589 from Sydney to Perth and flight 642 from Perth to Sydney.

Perth Airport originally said a male passenger on QF589 had collapsed and died in the Qantas terminal in Perth but Qantas has since told PerthNow he died mid-flight this morning.

“We are unable to say anything else because of passenger confidentiality,” a Qantas spokeswoman told PerthNow.

What are the chances 1 person dying on a flight from Perth to Sydney, almost simultaneously someone dying on a flight from Sydney to Perth.

I cant put my finger on it but it sounds like someone was a marked man.

Perth Airport is very small and compact. the fact there was initial confusion where exactly the man collapsed and died seems odd.. meaning, if someone collapsed and died in the checkin, security, and boarding lounge it would be well known, everyone would be aware quickly because its a very small and compact airport.

I dunno, just smells funny!

edit on 6-10-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Chicken or fish? sometimes the best option is crackers and cheese.
I will wait for the coroners report before commenting about possible cause.
edit on 6-10-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
One thing I was thinking was pacemakers and some sort of electrical energy over an area on the flight route.

but, its too much of a co-inky dink!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Mid flight would be over SA somewhere ,so it rules out anything exciting ,Probably coincidence unless more passengers start dropping off .

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Haudi

How Odd. I like the pacemaker comment, But confirming that would be hard.

I live in Perth and can confirm if you fell ill or collasped in Perth Airport you would most definately be in the way. Its quite small and compared to say LAX the area is all utilsed with airport functions. Someone would see you indeed.

I would like to know more. Oz Weatherman works at the airport for BOM maybe he can shed light if he hears anything?? EDIT to add - Just noticed Oz hasnt been here in ages... neither had I - I didnt realise he had left, so if anyone else works there please let us know.

Have the very best day

themuse

edit on 6/10/2012 by themuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Just to really throw a curve in there, Qantas had at least one flight have an unrepeatable inflight upset, when the computers all suddenly disagreed with each other. They suddenly went back to working fine, and the flight landed without incident, but they never figured out why it happened.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Qantas flights have 2 deaths flying over Australia.,

It was only a matter of time before someone succumed to their in-flight food.

ajarn

She realized that the snack she was eating, bought from Qantas and supplied by the Sydney Biscuit Company, were infested with maggots -- as were other packets.

The Australian Frequent Flyer

Passengers of flight QF436 were given a hot beef, cream and horseradish sandwich for their lunchtime meal today, only to be told 20 minutes into eating the sandwich that they were out of date – expired by a week, in fact.

Jokes aside - a coincidence maybe.

Then again, some weird stuff occurring in the skies over Oz.
couriermail

HOW can a packed passenger plane disappear from the radar for over 30 minutes along one of the busiest flight routes in Australia?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I would say that it being a coincidence isn't so far off the radar (excuse the pun).

Millions of people travel by air every day. There must be plenty of incidents in planes all the time. We never hear about most of them beyond the local news. So when two happen on the same day it's automatically a big story.

However, I have been keeping an eye on stories like this because of the following story of a man with Congo Fever arriving in the UK - who has now sadly passed away from the virus.

Congo Fever Victim Dies

I remember previous incidents in the last few years of outbreaks, and the initial reports that they were contained. But then became more dangerous as other victims were found.

Yes, it is a stretch, and not likely. There isn't any reason to think that this is a disease-related event. I'm just throwing it out there because the original story of the guy arriving in Glasgow is still developing, with two others now being monitored - two days ago they were stating that it was contained and there were no others.

I think we generally understand that the authorities downplay these things to avoid worry. It might be something to keep an eye on.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Hey dude thats for the link, i remember hearing about the radar loss but didnt click..

.. hows about this strange happening just being reported.

www.news.com.au...

TERRIFIED passengers thought they were going to die in a mid-air nightmare after a passenger aboard a Sydney-bound flight threatened: "I hope you have life insurance".

"He eye-balled me from behind the curtain and ran his finger across his neck suggesting he was going to kill me."

"When the police pulled him off the plane he was yelling out to them 'you f ... ... c ... .' and 'f ... ... pigs'," Mr Schwerdtfeger, from the Gold Coast, said. "It was terrifying."

the man was acting bizarrely during the 60-minute flight - but really became agitated when quizzed by cabin crew about the number of toilet breaks. One passenger said the man looked so angry the veins on his neck were "popping out"

sounds to me like someones brained had been wired to act this way when required..

.. but something triggered him mid-flight.

there's some sort of interference going on, ..electromagnetic type nature that can play on the neurological in Australia's skies.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Qantas has been getting some bad press over the last few years since it outsourced its maintenance to Asia / China
perhaps this could be a maintenance slip that has effected some people with bad health ?
edit on 7-10-2012 by pillock because: bad spelling

new topics

top topics

join