It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the US government preparing for "mass fatalities" (yet again)? H.R. Bill 6566

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

What exactly is a "man-made disaster" thats NOT an act of terrorism?

An accident at a nuclear plant. A structural failure in just about any structure. A plane crash. A toxic spill in a populated area.

There are many many potential man made disasters that are not acts of terrorism.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just playing devils advocate. But the government is notorious for having a pre-made plan for any and every conceivable situation. whether it is something they know is coming or just completely theorized. In retrospect it would be irresponsible to NOT have such a plan o.O

Hope that made sense..

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Just had to throw it in there for comic relief!

Some "theoroists" (sp), thought if CERN created a black hole it would fall to the center of the earth and start sucking in land ie massive sink hole. Truth is we all know CERN is a time machine.

Seriously though...what's "Ground Zero" besides the one in NYC?
edit on 6-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I know that there is a lot of concern about N Korea and their missile program. maybe a possibility?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

This is what I keep saying, I can't imagine taking the time to bury thousand's or millions of bodies. Not to mantion the disease factor, the would have to be incinerated, because the volume would overwhelm.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

An interesting video thats a few years old on youtube might be very interesting to you .

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlvxldSI7V4

This the house bill HR 8791 being presented while being taped during an open session of Congress .
This will make you shake your head .

Honey, I hope you realize that is from the Onion.
It's not real.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Just had to throw it in there for comic relief!

Some "theoroists" (sp), thought if CERN created a black hole it would fall to the center of the earth and start sucking in land ie massive sink hole. Truth is we all know CERN is a time machine.

Seriously though...what's "Ground Zero" besides the one in NYC?
edit on 6-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

Ground Zero is a radio show similiar to C2C, but a little edgier. The host is Clyde Black...I think.

WTAM (in Cleveland) has it as a lead in to C2C lately. Maybe C2C is going by the wayside and Ground Zero will be taking over. But I have to admit, I hate the lead in trailer to this show. It just sounds disjointed.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

G'day gladtobehere, I guess your name is for being glad that you are on ATS because it sounds like you're not all that glad to be in the USA. But no probs, I have 150 acres away from main towns for sale down here in Oz and I like yanks.

Re the article, I wouldn't get my knickers in a knot if I was you cause even though it's fun to hypothesise doom and gloom, I really can't see much happening. There are too many people who are sincerely working in their chosen professions (eg NASA engineers for the moon rover etc) that appear to have NO hidden agendas. Just my opinion.

Cheers

Steve

I just wanted you to know that I am not all that happy to be living in the Grand Ole USofA....To bad you really don't have land to sell in Oz.....

You seem really condescending in your reply to the poster. As if the people currently running things are doing a grande job. Wall St. And Bankers literally bringing the world to its knee's. A lot of corruption going on not only in the White House, but the Companies that employ those in the White House. Take Assumtion Parish for instance....

Latest update

They had a town meeting last week and NO ONE from the official side of things showed up. Instead they sent a college kid w/ poster board and pens to write down people's questions. That kind of response and concern is happening all over. Take the Gulf Coast residents...new oil slick...4 miles down...people in that area losing money and life due to people NOT GETTING THEIR KNICKERS IN A WAD. Like they should.

People see reports like this current thread, but no one from the official side will explain what's going on. A lot of shaking and loud explosions heard from the mid-west/ west, all over the world....

Don't get our knickers in a knot...? Ridiculous and condescending of you to say in light of what's going on daily and what's been going on period.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Well I guess I got thrown by that one . Sure looked real . How about this one < Oliver North is questioned by Rep. Jack Brooks about martial law plan where the Constitution is suspended and the Bill of Rights ?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSource
Just playing devils advocate. But the government is notorious for having a pre-made plan for any and every conceivable situation. whether it is something they know is coming or just completely theorized. In retrospect it would be irresponsible to NOT have such a plan o.O

Hope that made sense..
'I agree entirely and I once read a report saying that somewhere in the bowels of the Pentagon, in some musty old war plans cabinet is one covering a U.S. invasion of London.

Indeed.. Uncle Sammy plans for absolutely everything because there is a budget for planning and it's gotta get spent somehow.

I think my big problem is that until recent years, disrupting the lives of the citizens of this nation was avoided at almost all costs during the routine planning and preparation we all expect the Government to do. I'd even go so far as to say some wouldn't have been sure such plans even existed outside of the real event happening until recent times....and that's a GOOD thing.

It's this deliberate need to draft the public in as participants, observers or just a stressed audience imagining new what if's that drives me nuts anymore. No one need wonder why so many seem edgy and hostile. The Gov't is outright communicating to people in a variety of ways that it's the way they SHOULD be.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I just wanted you to know that I am not all that happy to be living in the Grand Ole USofA....To bad you really don't have land to sell in Oz.....

Do not let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Surely you are not going to just stay here and complain like some whiny entitled little b*, right?

You seem really condescending in your reply to the poster. As if the people currently running things are doing a grande job. Wall St. And Bankers literally bringing the world to its knee's. A lot of corruption going on not only in the White House, but the Companies that employ those in the White House. Take Assumtion Parish for instance....

Latest update

They had a town meeting last week and NO ONE from the official side of things showed up. Instead they sent a college kid w/ poster board and pens to write down people's questions. That kind of response and concern is happening all over. Take the Gulf Coast residents...new oil slick...4 miles down...people in that area losing money and life due to people NOT GETTING THEIR KNICKERS IN A WAD. Like they should.

People see reports like this current thread, but no one from the official side will explain what's going on. A lot of shaking and loud explosions heard from the mid-west/ west, all over the world....

Don't get our knickers in a knot...? Ridiculous and condescending of you to say in light of what's going on daily and what's been going on period.

Apparently you are. And you even believe the government is preparing to bury you. Well, that is pretty stupid isn't it? I mean you are free to leave.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSource

Hope that made sense..

Stands to reason that such a plan would have been made decades ago, when there was an actual threat to the people. Adding this amendment, now, to a document created 10 years ago = scary. Especially since it's FEMA gaining the control. Makes my brain melt the way this government is going.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Actually, I DO have that 150 acres for sale. I need to sell it to finish off our (last - we're old now and pensioners so have limited funds and income) house for my beautiful lady. It'll be great once I sell it because I can build stuff like internal walls, proper flooring, a kitchen and bathroom, oh, and the best one, an inside dunny.
Don't get me wrong, I can see that there is corruption all over the place and there are people in powerful places who have no concern for the average Joe ( or Trace) but I also see heaps of genuine people just trying to further humanity.

Cheers Tracehd1
Have a top day

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Originally posted by SimonPeter

An interesting video thats a few years old on youtube might be very interesting to you .

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlvxldSI7V4

This the house bill HR 8791 being presented while being taped during an open session of Congress .
This will make you shake your head .

If the following YT video is what you refer to, than it's a known hoax.

Can you provide a bit of evidence that the video you posted is a "known hoax"?

Edit: I saw another poster said it came from "The Onion." Can anyone provide a link to this video on their site? I only ask because I always thought this video was real, and if it has been edited it was done masterfully.
edit on 10/6/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
First clue is the onion sign in place of the C in C-span, Second would be to look up the senator, who does not exist.

onswipe.com...#!/entry/threeyearold-onion-video-resurfaces-as-real-news,4f98be6af6ef1a0844000021

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I've had a theory about that. Maybe they don't want to contaminate the aquifer.
In some areas it's not that far down. You wouldn't want to bury a bunch of bodies and have the contaminants leak into the water table.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Oh I don't know, maybe because each year we get closer to a point in time when the conventional government policy can't adequately provide for the mess we've been brewing since the industrial revolution.

Pick one, or a dozen different things...it doesn't matter...it could be just about any one of them as far as I'm concerned.

The truth is that our species is primed for a reduction in our numbers. It's happened before, and it'll happen soon enough.

Why wouldn't the government be making emergency plans and preparing for mass fatalities at this point

You'd have to be an uninformed government not to.
edit on 6-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
First clue is the onion sign in place of the C in C-span, Second would be to look up the senator, who does not exist.

onswipe.com...#!/entry/threeyearold-onion-video-resurfaces-as-real-news,4f98be6af6ef1a0844000021

Star for you sir. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
The Bill can be found here.

To amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to require the Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide guidance and coordination for mass fatality planning, and for other purposes.

SEC. 3. PREPAREDNESS FOR MASS FATALITIES RESULTING FROM A NATURAL DISASTER, ACT OF TERRORISM, OR OTHER MAN-MADE DISASTER.

What exactly is a "man-made disaster" thats NOT an act of terrorism? An "accidental" bird flu outbreak? More cancer causing human experiments without our knowledge or consent?

Sponsored by Rep. Laura Richardson [D-CA37]. I wonder what she knows that we dont know.

First it was the rise of the FEMA camps. Then the mass plastic coffins. Mass government orders for long term food supplies and more recently, millions in ammunition purchases. Now this.

Take cover, there's a storm coming.

edit on 6-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Kerry Cassidy has some very interesting information on the Project Camelot website today that may be shed some light to this matter.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is an excellent subject to offer some discussion about not only HR Bill 6566, but also to allow some expanded discussion about why such a bill represents much more than the conspiracies mentioned.

First and foremost I like others read and consider findings such as this recent bill and consider what it means in today's world. Often, other stories feed into each other and when different conspiracies come together, there can be some confusion as to what we are seeing and in that regard I am going to offer some discussion on this recent bill and what it means to me, a known conspiracy type who actively entertains everything that can lead one to the truth of a matter.

The recent media hype on both MSM and in the alternative media world about all the DHS ammunition purchases has fed many current and even long standing FEMA conspiracies, many of which are very probable, but the one I feel most miss is the real motive that most often do not consider.

The purchase of ammunition could be for many varied reasons, but it first and most importantly requires the expenditure of money, authorized by govt to pay some corporation to provide those goods or services.

Do not lose sight of this fact and it will allow you to see deeper into the many other areas of conspiracy that help to disguise the true conspiracies from the public. Mix in or promote enough mystery and innuendo into these ammo purchases and it will feed many conspiracies.

This bill represents in my opinion, an example of the systemic system of corruption that exists in the many branches of our govt., because it once again shows that it is all about making money and if you can make money from disasters and acts of terror, then it stands to reason such events will be used to spend money to make money for those who profit from the system that responds to such disasters.

Food, rations, fuel, lumber, medicines, generators, tents, buildings, camps, FEMA detention centers, prisons, Private Security firms, security equipment manufacturers, uniform companies, gun suppliers, food suppliers, fuel suppliers, and anything that can be controlled can then be used to disguise fraud from the taxpayers, while the corrupt politicians and the corrupt industrial complex create inflated costs and bills that help them to make money while responding to any disaster.

It may be money spent on noble causes, but these systems of corruption extend into much larger conspiracies, because when you can find a huge FEMA camp as the one found recently in Louisiana, one sees that no cost has been spared, it becomes very obvious to those that can see that much tax payer money and construction time and costs have gone into building and staffing such FEMA camps.

When you discover that such massive sites are fully staffed with local employees and also with no occupants, your typical conspiracy would say it is for the NWO end game and for those who resist the NWO. While this is a good and viable response, the one I lean to more often these days is the money, greed and corruption angle.

A FEMA camp(s) or prison complex of the size and complexity recently discovered adds to intrigue, but if viewed as a means to create local jobs, create State and local city budgets that can be added to some vague bill or legislation and building FEMA camps, manning them at full staff with no one in them gets to be seen for what it really is. A scam of tax payer dollars by those in govt and corporations that use such a corrupt govt. system to make money in ways that appears to benefit the public.

This recent HR bill represents more of the same corruption that is out of control and the recent FEMA camp discovery is a recent example of how money is being used to not only fuel conspiracy theories, but could if needed also be used for what may fear they will be used for. The NWO end game.

While the end game is always in mind, it appears to me at least that to the govt. it is better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them.

Follow the money, find out who promoted the bill, who the bill benefits and what corporations stand to make all the money from such bills and sooner or later you will see that its all about the money and that is why this bill represents just more of the same govt. corruption we see in so many areas of govt. these days and with no shame or regard from those who benefit from such a system of corruption.

Louisiana FEMA Camp discovery:
youtu.be...

DHS ammunition purchase:
youtu.be...

Thanks for the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join