It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've talked with an elite recently

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So I frequent a bar that's right next to my apartment. It's the only decent bar in the area that regularly has brilliant people coming through. I talk with engineers, scientists, CEOs, etc, about a wide variety of issues. Have made a name for being the local crackhead-genius type with crazy high energies...I don't care if this board recognizes me as an idiot or what...

Yea, but there's this one guy I met about a month ago now. I forget exactly which topic started us off, but we flipped through a dozen topics within the first ten or so minutes, and he was very welcoming...offering to buy my drinks, food, etc...and I'm kinda used to it by now, so didn't think much of it.

Well come to find out this guy stumbled onto a small fortune, and was intelligent and wise enough to flip it many times over through investments and businesses. He now runs a few companies, and is a philanthropist by heart. The guy has been around the world working on various projects to help out communities set up basic infrastructure.

I know many here think "evil NWO" and ...basically a lot of BS. Well I can say pretty assuredly that there's good elite out there, who just want to help. This guy...kinda looks elite, but not really. Honestly the guy nearly looks like Bill Gates, which I find curious....but his personality is...although a bit nerdy, he's actually down to earth and very friendly. We can talk about the most bizarre things, or just shoot the poo about local whatever...celebrity gossip...pretty much anything besides sports, LOL!

Apparently he likes the way I combine seemingly unrelated things, and simplify the complex with ease. So he's comfortable enough talking about some deep poo. We talk about the government being 30-40 years off with deep black ops projects, and he mentioned earlier today how the highest elite already have the technology to live forever. He didn't say possibly...he said it matter of fact. He's not high elite...he runs an organization that has 100+ million, and a few other companies, but not billionaire territory. Has gone to UN meetings...that kinda guy.

Well I guess what I'm trying to say through this all, is that the guy is as if a "conspiracy theorist" except without the theory. He's seen some poo, and is intelligent enough to simply intuit things as is. So we talk about social engineering, and he agrees that there is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes. He doesn't believe in things like a NWO...it's simply people with high spheres of influence who are pushing their beliefs and ideals onto the world. He seems to think that there are many conflicting ideologies out there, and there is no power center...which makes perfect sense to me.

Not sure I have much else to add...oh, except this dude is way cool! He tells me that he's never owned a drivers license...just has a passport. He reasons, what's the need...he never speeds, never is out late, and drives well. Yes, the guy slams shot after shot and guzzles drinks at the bar, but you would never notice that he's intoxicated...because he's not really, tbh. He's simply a freak of nature, that sleeps but four hours of a night, and just keeps freaking going. The guy processes as fast as I do (insanely fast), and is more than two decades older than I. He's actually quite a humble guy.

I imagine people like Bill Gates to be pretty well similar. I don't think these evil conspiracies of trying to depopulate...just because...is true. I just hope this community will be weary of information like that. Those who push that nonsense have an agenda. They either simply want to mess with your mind, else they are trying to sell something to you...literally, like a book, membership, etc...Mostly, there are just people out there doing what they believe is best.

That's all I got, ATS. I was bored in bed and couldn't sleep, so thought to write out a little bit of my experiences with this guy. I don't care if you don't believe me. I have no reason to defend my story. It's just a dude I met recently, who happens to be very rich and is a philanthropist.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hey, really enjoyed that post.

My take on the situation is very similar to what you relayed there.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I don't remember the last time I heard of an acting President that came down with the common cold.

Wonder if that is one of the perks of the job.

I have one hell of a man cold right now and apparently I am no fun to be around

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
That's neat.

It would be silly, in my opinion, to think that all super rich people must be evil, I'm sure that many care very much about their fellow man. Don't judge a book by it's cover, as they say. Whoever "they" are... lol

The part about the super elite already having technology to live forever, I can believe that. I can't confirm that it is true of course but I can say that I definitely see it as possible. Still, I can't imagine wanting to live forever.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Sounds like a great bar!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
One reason he would need a drivers license would be to register a automobile/obtain auto insurance/legally drive a vehicle that has auto insurance, so when someone hits his car he doesn't go to jail for NEVER having a drivers license and continuing to drive/ignore the basic laws.

One thing I find highly suspect is someone who needs to tout their own horn of having a "similar" mind/way of looking at things as one thinks Bill Gates has. Usually people who are really intelligent don't have to say they are so smart and their mind works so fast and unlike other peoples.

Otherwise, you've been a registered member of the board for two months and I can assume you are just getting into a lot conspiracies that are new to you and then reiterating them at the local bar, you run across people who you believe to be elite and eat up their stories as well as the food they buy for you. I would take what these strangers say with a grain of salt as over the years in my line of work I have encountered thousands of people, for a few weeks at a time, and then I never have contact with them again. One thing I have learned is everyone has a story and are very open to share with strangers, a lot of people want to be considered important and they want your attention and affection you show from listening to their life's dealings.

Finally, no human being is immune from drinking "shot after shot," and not appear to be intoxicated. Everyone gets drunk. Just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I dunno man, some rich older dude with a load of cash, buying you dinners...

Are you sure it's the NWO? (is that code for 'Naked Weird Oddball' ?! lol j/k)

As long as you keep 911 on your speed dial, I guess..

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Haha you're weird man.. I love it

Might be a bait indeed !
never trust anyone unless you can read his real emotions
and what he really wants with you
just NEVER RULE OUT ANYTHING
edit on 10/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

Keep your eyes on the road Rhonda,,,,

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
We talk about the government being 30-40 years off with deep black ops projects, and he mentioned earlier today how the highest elite already have the technology to live forever. He didn't say possibly...he said it matter of fact.

...That's the bit I like. For thousands of years we've been trying to find things out about ourselves, the universe, how things work, etc.

What's the holy grail? = What you just said is. I believe it's quite possible that he could be right. Who wants to go back to that muddy collective thought soup that is after/before life, when you can exist as who you want for as long as you want? Where can I sign up?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known
One reason he would need a drivers license would be to register a automobile/obtain auto insurance/legally drive a vehicle that has auto insurance, so when someone hits his car he doesn't go to jail for NEVER having a drivers license and continuing to drive/ignore the basic laws.

Nope, that's incorrect. It's a company car, for a company he owns, and it has insurance. You don't need a drivers license to register a vehicle. That's an incorrect assumption. It's also an AMG imported with apparently a heavy tax. When you pay taxes like that...things slide.

One thing I find highly suspect is someone who needs to tout their own horn of having a "similar" mind/way of looking at things as one thinks Bill Gates has. Usually people who are really intelligent don't have to say they are so smart and their mind works so fast and unlike other peoples.

You misread. I said he looks a bit like Bill Gates, and IMO I imagine how he acts is probably like him. It's an assumption on my part. Never met Bill Gates.

Otherwise, you've been a registered member of the board for two months and I can assume you are just getting into a lot conspiracies that are new to you and then reiterating them at the local bar, you run across people who you believe to be elite and eat up their stories as well as the food they buy for you. I would take what these strangers say with a grain of salt as over the years in my line of work I have encountered thousands of people, for a few weeks at a time, and then I never have contact with them again. One thing I have learned is everyone has a story and are very open to share with strangers, a lot of people want to be considered important and they want your attention and affection you show from listening to their life's dealings.

You assume incorrectly. I've been in the scene many years. This guy is a regular at the bar. Although I've only recently met him, I asked some of the locals about him. He's been around for a long time, and has a very good reputation for being a down to earth guy, with a poo load of monies. I've heard of gifts and donations out of the blue from him that would blow your mind!

Finally, no human being is immune from drinking "shot after shot," and not appear to be intoxicated. Everyone gets drunk. Just sayin'.

I'm sure he does have a limit, but I have yet to see it. He did tell me that he drinks one year on, one year off. Talk about self control! I'm guessing his liver is still in really good condition because he basically repairs it every other year. It seems he simply has the correct set of genes to handle a bit of intoxicants.

Anyways, I find it a little strange that this got moved to the gray area, but all good. This thread wasn't for me. It was for the people who seem to be highly confused and paranoid about some issues. It's to try and dispel some of the black and white, : elite equals evil, type of thinking.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

I used to be severely depressed and a loner. Would go to bars and sit by myself, and hated talking to other people.

Come to find out I actually have a likeable personality, and sometimes people enjoy my presence enough to buy me drinks, or dinner. It doesn't just happen to girls, it can happen to guys from other guys or girls...just because they appreciate how you are and what you have to say.

I don't care if this sounds like boasting, or whatever. Just trying to provide clarity.

911 is definitely on my radar. At the very least, we're hiding up incompetence, but I do find many other lines of reasoning as plausible.

Whoops, it's early. You meant unless I need to actually dial it. Dude, I'm a regular and this guy is a local...kinda. It simply wouldn't happen. Makes no sense.

Anyways, you guys and gals are free to speculate all you want. Like I said I have no real reason to defend this story, but thought maybe a little clarification would help. I'll leave it up to you to decide what you think of it.

Peace.
edit on 6-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This looks like a straw man argument. I saw another thread too, saying we 99% establish that rich influential people are all evil, because of that. Red herring.
Ask your friend why Monsanto is so aggressive globally, making bribes and threats and not getting hints nor backing down. And we want those damn chemtrails to stop, too.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I'll ask him what he thinks about patenting life, and how he feels about a few corporations in the agriculture business which has a near monopoly on the market. I can't frame stuff like how it is here on ATS, he'll lose interest in me and think less.

I can see if the idea of "chemtrails" can be introduced as a side note to the terminator seed, and/or AGW. I'm not sure he would know about something like that if it was happening. Maybe so. He would likely give me his best intuitive guess on the deal.

I wanted to add that I realize not all in this community think everyone who is elite is evil, but some certainly do. It reads so very clearly in their words. It's actually just a projection of insecurity and jealousy, along with control issues, or lack there of. I don't think the OP read that all CTers believe this way...so actually it seems you set up the strawman.
edit on 6-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just got done with another round with this guy.

I must admit my mind is completely freaking blown, to the extent that I don't even know where to begin.

This guy has the most unique perspective of life I've ever encountered.

There are NO bounds to his perspective.

It conflicts with the way I view things, but is merely difference, not better or worse per say.

Sorry for being so vague. I'm at a loss on how to even go about mentioning what we talked about.

Maybe in a day or two.

Deep processing time.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

[quoteApparently he likes the way I combine seemingly unrelated things, and simplify the complex with ease. So he's comfortable enough talking about some deep poo. We talk about the government being 30-40 years off with deep black ops projects, and he mentioned earlier today how the highest elite already have the technology to live forever. He didn't say possibly...he said it matter of fact. He's not high elite...he runs an organization that has 100+ million, and a few other companies, but not billionaire territory. Has gone to UN meetings...that kinda guy.

Great now show me the people who are using the immortality tech. The richest of the rich, Elitist of the Elite are still dying and ageing. Makes everything else said suspect.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Is he single and straight?cuz I could use a good date.Sorry for the rhymes but I can't stop myself sometimes.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I can't. He could have been making a statement that was just an assumption, yet he believed strongly in, so said as a matter of fact.

If the tech doesn't yet exist, it will likely within the next 20-30 years. s

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So someone says something that is obviously false, as it is easilly verifiable. That tells me every other statement he made is as much garbage, as we know he is willing to tell blatant lies.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I challenge you to prove this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join