It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF time travel existed time would cease to exist, and since time exists, time travel can not

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

The big village feel has gone and its a lot more multi cultural.

I'd rather be where you are.

Hope its worked for you

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
UUUUGGGGHHHH!
IF TIME TRAVEL WERE POSSIBLE....

WE WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT.

I want to believe it's possible, but it would appear that is has been proven immpossible by matter of common sense. If the human of the future figured out how to manipulate time and space...we would have been privy to that information by now.

Some people want to debate things into existence.
It is not possible...for a reason.

If...If...If...it were to exist...I believe you could only travel through your own span of time (your own life span), otherwise, how could you even exist if you went back a hundred years ago?

Too many conundrums...not for the human mind to grasp.

We need to learn our limits before we try to expand them.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattyT2
UUUUGGGGHHHH!
IF TIME TRAVEL WERE POSSIBLE....

WE WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT.

I want to believe it's possible, but it would appear that is has been proven immpossible by matter of common sense. If the human of the future figured out how to manipulate time and space...we would have been privy to that information by now.

Some people want to debate things into existence.
It is not possible...for a reason.

If...If...If...it were to exist...I believe you could only travel through your own span of time (your own life span), otherwise, how could you even exist if you went back a hundred years ago?

Too many conundrums...not for the human mind to grasp.

We need to learn our limits before we try to expand them.

This is AFewGoodWomen's reply....not that of Mattyt2, my fiance...I didn't realize that he was logged in and not me.. So...this post was mine...not his, if anyone were to debate me on my post...which I doubt...just don't attribute that last post to him, since he is not here to defend or deny anything mentioned in said post.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
what time is it

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I believe that time travel is possible, but time-travellers can only view the past and cannot interact or change it in any way because it has already happened.

It may be like sitting in a capsule and looking out the portals, but you can’t get out of the capsule, nor can anyone see the capsule.

It would be ‘fun’ to watch and education about history would be gained by the viewer, but that is all it would be (thoughts from my feeble brain anyway)

Mickierocksman

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join