It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio of an outdoor haunting Voices and Sounds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I heard what sounded like unnatural yelling sounds coming from the end of my street. So I got my dads video camera. The bells at the beginning were not from anywhere around my house physically, nor are the horns or footsteps or scratching noises, the only things that i can attribute to myself were the wind and fingers moving on the casing maybe once or twice. The motor sounds were not heard by my ears. Basicly it was very quiet except for the yelling sounds, louder than a human could get, but i missed those mainly getting the camera, i captured some though.

outside haunting
edit on 6-10-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I dont know if this is your youtube video but errrr besides the spelling and grammatical mistakes, I think the following line sums it up quite well:

It was windy and admittedly i farted once towards the end (damn spicy chips).

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I had headphones on and i didn't hear anything... what part is the sounds?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
A bit too much information as above hahah!

If it was a video camera you recorded this on, why isn't there picture? Maybe it would make it a bit more believable if we could see there wasn't anything around you?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Are you seriously saying you don't hear the voices or scratching or horns? I am listening right now and I hear it exactly as i did off the AVI file from the camera. Don't mistake these sounds for normal city sounds, im in a quiet suburb and these sounds aren't normal at night.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Are you seriously saying you don't hear the voices or scratching or horns? I am listening right now and I hear it exactly as i did off the AVI file from the camera. Don't mistake these sounds for normal city sounds, im in a quiet suburb and these sounds aren't normal at night.

Lol ... Im starting to believe that monkey in the avatar is really you hahah

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
truthermantwo
I also live in minnesota and i know the high winds the last few days has been horrible ..

I hear what your talking about but maybe its the high winds carrying sounds from a distance ..

I'm not saying your schizophrenic or anything like that it just sounds like noises brought in from a distance and you just happened to capture the sounds..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

[snip]

I don't know why your not hearing the voices yelling randomly. Im trying to prove that im being manipulated. Im not schizophrenic. Hearing voices is something that happens to alot of people. Thanks not for the insults, and i don't really think your being honest when you say you don't hear the chimes ( I have no chimes near me) or the scratches or the horns. I hear them clear as day each time i play through it. What ? normal people get haunted and hear voices, experience paranormal events, people who hear voices regularly are all just crazy? Where's the logic in that?

edit on 6-10-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

your audio sounds spooky, especially at around 2:50, it sounds like a child screaming.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I do hear what you are describing, just wondered why you never videoed it so we could also witness there was nothing else around?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

[snip]

I don't know why your not hearing the voices yelling randomly. Im trying to prove that im being manipulated. Im not schizophrenic. Hearing voices is something that happens to alot of people. Thanks not for the insults, and i don't really think your being honest when you say you don't hear the chimes ( I have no chimes near me) or the scratches or the horns. I hear them clear as day each time i play through it. What ? normal people get haunted and hear voices, experience paranormal events, people who hear voices regularly are all just crazy? Where's the logic in that?

edit on 6-10-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

I never made mention nor implied I heard or did not hear anything in the audio. I simply stated I listened to the entire recording. Followed by questions. If you felt insulted that is an issue you need to deal with.

Manners and decorum. Ha!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I didn't add the video because I don't have the ability to use an AVI with the windows video maker program, so i took the audio with my recording software and brought it into movie maker.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I didn't add the video because I don't have the ability to use an AVI with the windows video maker program, so i took the audio with my recording software and brought it into movie maker.

ok, thanks for clarifying it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I could hear loads of sounds. I found it fascinating.
I have heard sounds like these, in dreams.

The bells are current technology, these are heard when a conduit is opened or closed.
I think you had a time vortex.

Probably a past or future war. The motor sounds, sound like large people transporters to me, maybe even military. It's that pulsing motor sound of a big military that sounded so familiar.

I could hear yelling, a female that sounded urgent and an airplane sound later on about 7mins.

The Mayans said we are in the Time of No Time and many sources are now saying we are converging to two timelines, so time is misbehaving, especially with the LHC being used to counteract the future by changing the past.

Well done for catching it, and the people that can't hear anything, you need to turn it right up, using headphones, in a silent room.

PS I am glad you warned about the fart, as it was shocking at the sound level I had it at.LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
My dad said this morning that he was woken up by knocking and a voice that was yelling "let me in". But he passed it off as some neighbors messing with him. He doesn't believe in the paranormal.

new topics

top topics

join