It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Sort of like a martial law, but w/o the law. Lots of panic, right in my neighbourhood. All I knew was something bad happened, and people were literally on the streets, afraid to cross over a police line.

It was more like the War of the Worlds, the Tom Cruise one, than anything else I could describe.

I haven't even been on ATS in a while. It was seriously scary, I never have bad dreams.

Too vivid for my tastes.

Pray for Mojo.
edit on 6-10-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
i had dreams last night of my apartment complex being overrun with gangsters and vandals, and the police would not help me. i wouldn't put too much stock in dreams, i've also had dreams of monkeys wearing tuxidos that put a special sunburn ointment on their skin that melted their faces right off, and to this day that has never happened.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have been having a series of bad dreams lately I haven't had them for years.
but last few days I have.

1 is a event coming up 13 oct 2012
We are watching fireworks down by the river when all of a sudden from the north after the fireworks end there is explosions coming towards where the crowd is standing. the dark skies turn red in that direction when the fireworks stop. everyone starts running because its not part of the fireworks.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i also had a dream once that my grandmother fed me to a demon that lived under my bed. my grandmother was awesome and would never do that in real life. i've had some doozies, maybe i should make a thread about them.

edit on 6-10-2012 by wondermost because: none

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingFox

Hey sorry to hijack your thread just seen sort of a similarity between the dreams.

Can I ask has any of your dreams come true?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
dreams are actually more real than this world we live in. look at it like this we are all hostages on planet earth to a race of reptilian beings occupying human bodies. aka THEY LIVE!! why vote when every damn president of the u.s has been rh negative hhmn i wonder why. royal family rh negative. etc.. most celebs also rh negative in all races. they play us against each other with race when we are all one race.. the human race..

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Yes, a flood, as a biggie example.

It seems dreams are useful tools. For what? idk.

top topics

join