It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK Roasts Obama!!! {Hilarious But Vulgar Language} - Also Very True!

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ok this video is just plain hilarious!!!
This guy has some balls posting this on youtube

I posted this here because sometimes humor can be more poignant than the technical truth
And Obama talks alot of nonsense and too many people are eating it up
This video really shows US Political Madness!

Keep in mind though the language is not very good and if MODS decide to move or delete it then so be it(but i hope they don't especially with a disclaimer in the title)

But not for the faint of heart.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Whoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

what a potty mouth.

Can't really comment other than to say he did make some valid points.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Not that hilarious. The guy is very hard to understand, unless he is using profanity so unfortunately much of this except for the swearing... is lost.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I love Patriots
That was the most American thing,
I heard all day.

edit on 5-10-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Not that hilarious. The guy is very hard to understand, unless he is using profanity so unfortunately much of this except for the swearing... is lost.

Oh balls. It wasn't hard to understand unless you are an obamabot douchebag who cant hear anything that doesn't begin with," Obama is just so great because..."

The kid made very valid points using humor and in a language people his age understand. He really wasn't that much worse than listening to that maher dickhead. Except that this kid is funny and maher is an obamabot douchebag. I bet he couldn't understand the vid either.

Eta: commas and punctuation. Use them. Your post is the one that is not understandable. Run on sentences and $&!@
edit on 6-10-2012 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I bet you are fun at parties.

The guy is hilarious and every word was clearly understandable. I think it is more an issue of not wanting to hear.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wow I laughed my ass off with this vid. Thanks. I'm sure old people wont get it. Of course they still think there is a difference between the Establishment picked canidates.

Kudos

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't want to consider this a roast...
But I'm sure glad to see someone point out all the garbage that most can't see.
It's pretty good to hear someone rip the guy a new one.

There were spots where he actually sounded like he had alot of intelligence.
Maybe he was just "dumbing" it down as to make it easier for the masses to understand.
If he stood there and just spouted off in an intellectual voice, he probably wouldn't receive any hits.

Could've used less swearing but to each...their own.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Cant say I approve of the language, but I hear kids talking like that all the time at the local mall, so no big deal...

Moving on, It is refreshing to see someone from a younger generation, with more than half an IQ point. The kid makes a lot of valid points, except the last one. In my oppinion, Obamas time is up, I dont think he can recover, no matter what he does. I just cant beleive that there are so many "older" people who still think Obama is the right choice for the next 4 years, I mean if this kid can get it, why cant they wake up. (I think they've been drinking the Kool-aid again)

The kid may be as vulgar as he is loud, but he's not stupid.

edit on 10/6/2012 by Ghost of Chewie because: Edit of content

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Ok this video is just plain hilarious!!!
This guy has some balls posting this on youtube

I posted this here because sometimes humor can be more poignant than the technical truth
And Obama talks alot of nonsense and too many people are eating it up
This video really shows US Political Madness!

Keep in mind though the language is not very good and if MODS decide to move or delete it then so be it(but i hope they don't especially with a disclaimer in the title)

But not for the faint of heart.

Never heard of this "MK" before and...what was his name again?
Oh well, doesn't matter.
I can find plenty of attention whores like him on youtube, if I so desired.

Anyway, I believe political satire and critical thought should be left to the adults.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

It's just some unknown running his mouth about Obama.

Who cares?

Youtube should have a filter for idiots like this.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
It was pretty funny, and I don't think he was joking about laying low. I mean... really.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is a pretty funny roast/rant. Although, he does use some pretty raw language but it is nothing no one has heard before. I have never been able to understand why people get offended by foul language. Sometimes using off-color language is the only way to really get your point across.

top topics

join