It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Think All That Federal Money Is Going To The Poor Folks......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
People claimi they don't want their tax money going for food stamps and healthcare. Don't worry your money is going elsewhere.

86 Billion for Health and Human Services
701 Billion for the Dept of Defense ( mostly Homeland Security and Overseas Wars

Just a little more info

Individual tax receipts 1141 Billion
Corporate tax receipts 329 Billion

As a single person I pay 30% in taxes. So how does this work individuals pay the most taxes the money goes to defense to protect corporate interests and corporations get the tax loophole?

Please don't start that Republican Democrat point the finger crap. We are all getting screwed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Tax money? Depends on what tax money we're talkin about. If you are referring to income tax on wages, I challenge anyone to prove that this money goes toward anything but paying down the interest on loans from the FED! I mean REAL, beyond the shadow of a doubt proof! I challenge anybody to show that our tax dollars go towards schools, roads, or any other venues we see alluded to by the ignorant masses!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A pretty good chart of U.S. gov. spending. Lots of info.
www.loveinfographics.com...
Scroll down to the second photo of this and you can click to open a version with zoom.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Don't forget all the money going to other, sometime hostile, countries.

Try playing a game called " re-allocation of tax funds" to see where you could potentially allocate questionable federal expenditures. It's fund and depressing at the same time.

new topics

top topics

join