Huge Obama Overseas Donor Scandal May Break Monday (Oct. 8th.)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I don't blame you...if I could get it out of my brain right now I would also.

Maybe next week, I will be on vacation....for now I will stay vigilant for all of us!

Enjoy your rest.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by sonnny1

I wonder what color ours uniforms will be and what will be in our rations...

Get me off this crazy ride...

All I can say, if that is just a taste, of what the next four years, are going to be, I can see some REAL change coming.........

Required, my arse.................

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

You mean like a 'pre-paid Visa' card?
You must provide a valid US address, SS#, and whatever additional info the particular card issuer requires.
If you use one on-line, you still have to enter all the usual information.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

My kids get them for xmas all the time AMEX mostly...no address needed just a phone number sometimes.

You just buy them, put money on them usually at the register and your good to go. Just like a gift card.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

That's where the UN gun ban comes in I suppose....hard to make an armed public do something "required"

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Obama may have persuaded Newsweek to squelch their story (no surprise there)...but, regardless, the story is coming out today thanks to a new GAI (Government Accountability Institute) report.

The report suggests there is compelling evidence to suggest that the Obama campaign is not only breaking law, but also doing so deliberately. The Obama campaign oversees one of the most extensive and technologically sophisticated online fundraising operations in history, pulling in more than $500 million via the Internet in 2008, and hundreds of million dollars more during the current cycle.

The GAI report also found ample evidence suggesting the Obama campaign is actively soliciting donations from foreigners, another violation of federal law.

THIS particular GAI finding is very suspicious:

The report also noted the “curious case” of Obama.com, a website previously (and possibly currently) owned by Robert Roche, an Obama campaign bundler and left-wing Super PAC donor with deep business ties to the communist government in China. The site, which according to GAI receives more than two-thirds of its traffic from foreign users and foreign-language websites, redirects visitors to the main donation page at BarackObama.com.

Source:
freebeacon.com...

Networks are following up on this today...expect it to grow exponentially.

More:
www.breitbart.com...
edit on 8-10-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-10-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Has anyone considered the foreign country might be Turkey? Namely, Gulen movement members. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Okay .... so I saw a brief mention of it this morning on FOX news. I checked MSNBC and CNN. When I was checking them, they said nothing. No surprise. It's going to take a lot of noise by us all to get this discussed by Obama's media buddies before the election. They won't want to dirty up their guy .. especially after he bombed the debate.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Would someone please tell me how Obama raised nearly $1 Billion during the last presidential elections and broke that record this time around? BTW, he raised $181 Million in September 2012. If Republicans are supposedly rich, they sure are stingy on donations. It's as plain as daylight, Obama is being bought out.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Report: Obama.com solicits foreign contributions for prez by Paul Bedard October 8, 2012 | 10:45 am

The Government Accountability Institute today released details of an eight-month probe into fundraising by the presidential candidates and all House and Senate candidates that also shows that the president's outreach and fundraising have targeted websites in Chinese, Arabic, Thai, and Korean. Generally, donations from foreign nations are illegal.

The 108-page analysis from the group that made news in an earlier report that suggested President Obama skips many of his national security briefings studied security flaws in credit card fundraising conducted by Obama, Mitt Romney, and congressional candidates. Many have security flaws, said the report.

Read More:
washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 8-10-2012 by alternateuniverse because: washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I did read more.

And I wonder who else actually looks INTO these threads!

obama.com... is NOT the same as barackobama.com...

Not at all.
Check it out if you aren't immediately re-directed by the first site to the second...if you are, then maybe try it in a different browser or clear your internet cache.

The page source, or code, for that first page does not have any meta tags at all...just a re-direct script to Obama's authorized, or 'real' site, which is the second one.

No one has any control over what whomever the owner of obama.com... puts on their website. NO ONE. No control whatsoever. I could redirect to any page up on the internet on any page I might decide to build for my own website...even without knowing _javascript, which is sadly the case for me...LOL...free scripts are freely and widely available as webmaster resources.

Evidently, though, even the author of the Washington Examiner doesn't realize this. Or worse, does, and still wrote a misleading article.

And I'm not trying to defend Obama in saying this. I'm just pointing out there is no real issue in any of this as far as accusing anyone, with Obama's authority or approval, of soliciting foreign donations. It seems to me to be something that will have to be dealt with soon since the internet is here to stay and it makes international interaction so easy and guaranteed. If someone does donate to the Obama campaign electronically, who is a resident of the US OR of another nation, they have to verify their email and also they have the choice to opt-out of campaign emailings. If they don't, they are going to be solicited for donations via email because that is the whole point of signing up with email and the choice to opt-out.

That's not saying I know anything about what is really going on...but I do know what I've just said, through experience, and it is evidently a case of poor reporting...or even purposely misleading although I'm always willing to give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

What if the big October surprise turns out to be that there is no October surprise this year?
edit on 10/8/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

In your post, you mention that the GAI report

also found ample evidence suggesting the Obama campaign is actively soliciting donations from foreigners, another violation of federal law.

Yet it is also GAI who researched and discovered that the website mentioned...the only one I've found mentioned by name so far, too, btw...was owned at one time by Robert Roche. They rightly suspect he might still own it but evidently now they no longer are able to ascertain if that is true.

They don't mention if Mr. Roche is also employed by the Obama Campaign, but going with what knowledge I already have, I'd say it isn't likely since Mr. Roche is appointed to the Trade Commission Advisory Panel (my wording might be off a bit on the name of that committee). However, to be sure, I'd have to investigate much deeper into the rules of such things and from my first toe dip, I realize that would take more time than I have or am willing to spend today. Maybe someone else already knows those details and will enlighten us.

However, what I do know is that unless Robert Roche is employed by the Campaign...as opposed to being a voluntary campaigner and/or a super PAC organizer...regardless of what Obama has said about super PAC's and his own unwillingness to use them...even if he reneged on what he said...that does not make his campaign complicit in anything Roche does as an American citizen and potential donor of campaign funds. Is Romney responsible for what Karl Rove does? NO. That applies the same to Roche and Obama, according to the law...based on my current understandings of the whole complex issue, that is.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

He changed his mind AGAIN...he likes super packs now:

Obama reverses on super PACs, seeks support

Obama's campaign urged wealthy fundraisers in a Monday night conference call to support Priorities USA, a super PAC led by two former Obama aides that has struggled to compete with the tens of millions of dollars collected by Republican-backed outside groups.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
And I find this funny. Co founder of Government Accountability Institute that released this report that Breitbart.com got to break the news on.

g-a-i.org...

Board of Directors Stephen K. Bannon • Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of the Government Accountability Institute •Mr. Bannon is a former Surface Warfare Officer who served aboard the destroyer U.S.S. Paul F. Foster (DD964) in the Pacific Fleet. In addition, Mr. Bannon was a Special Assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations. Mr. Bannon is a former Goldman Sachs investment banker in their Mergers & Acquisitions Department. He has been a financier/entrepreneur in the entertainment and media industry for 25 years. He is currently the Executive Chairman of Breitbart News LLC the parent company of Breitbart.com.

This is the same guy.

thevictorysessions.com...

Session host: Stephen K. Bannon | Session guest: James O'Keefe

James O’Keefe Joins this Sunday’s Victory Sessions with Host Stephen K. Bannon KABC 5-7PM PT Listen Live!

James O’Keefe, 26, is an investigative journalist and filmmaker. He is president of Project Veritas, a non-profit organization dedicated to training video muckrakers nationwide. James’ investigations expose corruption and malfeasance in major taxpayer-funded institutions, including ACORN, Planned Parenthood, the U.S. Census Bureau, and elected officials. His most recent expose featured the New Jersey teachers union and was hailed by N.J. Governor Chris Christie as “enlightening and enraging.”

James is most well-known for his 2009 ACORN investigation, which exposed systematic corruption in multiple offices, such as the facilitation of child prostitution, human trafficking and tax evasion. The U.S. House and Senate promptly voted to defund ACORN and the U.S. Census cut ties with the group. The organization was ultimately forced to disband.

Yes James O'Keefe the guy who became a felon trying to tap the phones of Democrats. The one who gave out water bongs to Occupy Protesters while he was on probation in another state for his felony.

This is also the same guy.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I realize this. That is why I said this:

...regardless of what Obama has said about super PAC's and his own unwillingness to use them...even if he reneged on what he said...

It is PAC not pack, too, btw.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by buster2010

Why won't you debate it? Are you afraid you'll come across as a racist?

I am just wondering, what does racism have to with it?

Muslims can be and are of any race.

Its called race baiting......its an attempt to invalidate whatever conjecture or rebuttal someone might have in the future by pinning them as a racist........or potential racist.....

its a tactic used quite a bit during the last 4 years.......

its a weak tactic, makes the poster look foolish and pencil necked.

Food stamps run out in 6 weeks.

I wouldn't trust Barry to babysit my dog, if I had one. Creep. Crook. Fraud. Thief. Pencil neck.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Or maybe a proposition in an email sent from someone in Nigeria.

Wait! What? He got one too?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by alternateuniverse
Would someone please tell me how Obama raised nearly $1 Billion during the last presidential elections and broke that record this time around? BTW, he raised $181 Million in September 2012. If Republicans are supposedly rich, they sure are stingy on donations. It's as plain as daylight, Obama is being bought out.

Dude 150 million of the 181 million were in food stamps...didn't you know?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Andcoulter
Am I in a parallel universe?

Do you mean an alternate universe? A parallel would be one that is the same...just saying...

That is false.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I got busy with other stuff... and now it's the ninth. Did news break anywhere but on a blog?

~Heff

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join