It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Obama Overseas Donor Scandal May Break Monday (Oct. 8th.)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Anything with the word Muslim in it is enough these days. There are people that I work with who think that the MB are terrorists but the truth is they are just a conservative group of Muslims with a lot of political power in the mid-east.
There are so many misconceptions about the muslim religion and we tend to fear that which we do not understand.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by IAMTAT

I googled the story. Looks like it could be pretty big. I'm concerned if he's been getting donations from the Muslim Brotherhood. I'll have to wait until Monday.

TY for posting.....

Des

edit on 5-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

The Brotherhood isn't on Americas terrorist organization list. So why the concern?

I'm not going to debate my concerns with you. Suffice it to say, I have them.

Des

Why not. Isnt that what the forums are for ? Or do you think possible your ideas will be ridiculed? I wonder too because I work with people who have similar feelings to yours about the MB.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
quid pro quo, the guvment is sending 450 million $$$ to the brotherhood.

So does it make sense that they would turn around and give it back to us in the form of a donation?
Sorry but that is a great big resonding NO.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I haven't researched it yet but, the article also said something about the 3 digit code being used to verify country of cc holder? I have no clue if this is true.

But it would point to reason why the Obama site is not using it for verification.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

They are a militant group.

Muslim Brotherhood officially Jamiat al-Ikhwan al-Muslimun [Arab.,=Society of Muslim Brothers], religious and political organization founded (1928) in Egypt by Hasan al-Banna.

Early opposed to secular tendencies in Islamic nations, the organization has sought to foster a return to the original precepts of the Qur'an.

It grew rapidly, establishing an educational, economic, military, and political infrastructure. Threatened by its power, Egypt's government twice banned (1948, 1954) the organization.

It has since existed largely as a clandestine but militant group, marked by its rejection of Western influences. The Muslim Brotherhood remains strong in Egypt, Syria, Sudan, and other Arab countries and has resorted to acts of political violence.

It was permitted to operate openly in Egypt in the late 1980s and early 90s after disavowing violence in the 1970s, but the government again moved against the group beginning in the mid-1990s. Members have been elected to Egypt's parliament as independents, and in 2005 candidates linked to the group won a fifth of the seats in parliament, a record.

In Jordan the Muslim Brotherhood's political arm, the Islamic Action Front, is an important opposition party.

The Muslim Brotherhood has given rise to a number of more militant and violent organizations, such as Hamas, Gama'a al-Islamiya, and Islamic Jihad.

education.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487

reply to post by IAMTAT

I googled the story. Looks like it could be pretty big. I'm concerned if he's been getting donations from the Muslim Brotherhood. I'll have to wait until Monday.

TY for posting.....

Des

edit on 5-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

The Brotherhood isn't on Americas terrorist organization list. So why the concern?

Didn't Obama aid them in getting to where they are today? Any foreign aid sent to Egypt, to be "donated" back for Obama's reelection sounds a lot like money laundering.

Would be interesting.

Which is exactly why this should be taken with a grain of salt. What politian would put themselves in a position like this? Not Barack. We are not a nation of retards you know.

No Obama didnt aid them in any way, they were clearly established prior to the Arab Spring revolt last year. We have dontated to the reconstruction of the Egyptian government since the ousting of Mubarak and the MB are in control so it could look like a donation to the MB when it is really a donation to the nation of Egypt.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

All of the government in the middle east is militant. Where is the secret in that ? The chruch is the government and the law and the military enforces it. There is no seperation of church and state in the middle east. It is all the same monster.
MB was elected to the position they hold now in Egypt. By the people of Egypt, they must know something we dont about this group that they elected them into power. The population at large in Egypt do not fear this group, they want them.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

There may also be a Russian connection to this...as in, Barack thinking he was not being recorded telling Putin how he would be able to be 'much more flexible' on nuclear disarmament AFTER the election.

Certainly an incentive for potential state-sanctioned illegal campaign contributions to Obama's campaign.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
How about this from Breitbart? It says about 50% of Obama's donations are under the trackable limit of $50

www.breitbart.com...

Maybe the 850k job surge are part timers hired by the Obama campaign to launder a Billion dollars 50 bucks at a time...hehe Kill two birds with one stone, get 100s of millions in illegal foreign donations and lower the unemployment all at the same time...

edit on 7-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
the washington examiner is hardly a non-partisan publication....as with everything said about Obama in the last 4-years, the veracity of information is already suspect. the amount of times i have checked some type of alarming, and provocative information, and it's been proven to be false or mis-leading, have been numerous...crying wolf so many times, has led me to not believing anything the "other" side says.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

So does it make sense that they would turn around and give it back to us in the form of a donation?

Let's see...I'll send you 450 million and you dump 200 million of it into my reelection... sounds very Chicagoistic in a way....

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

There may also be a Russian connection to this...as in, Barack thinking he was not being recorded telling Putin how he would be able to be 'much more flexible' on nuclear disarmament AFTER the election.

Certainly an incentive for potential state-sanctioned illegal campaign contributions to Obama's campaign.

as with any other wild theory on ATS...proof or it's not true. we already know how the right operates, with it's hyperbolic claims.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

you people have got to be the most mindless people the washington examiner is a republican paper of course something like that would be said about obama

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by milominderbinder

So what? Romney received millions in donations from Israel and nothing was said about it. Either press charges on both of them or neither of them.

Well...there you go making sense again. Don't you know that Obama is scarier because he's black?
Race, the final frontier.

I have a feeling that we will never get past it.

Sure we will. We just need the baby boomer's to die off for starters. It won't 100% resolve racism...but it will be a HUGE step forward.

Secondly, assuming modern society continues more or less along the trajectory that it has been on the last 500 years or so race will become largely irrelevant in the future as the races have been inexorably merging together and interbreeding. Sooner or later everyone will be a little golden brown (especially in the melting pot of the US).

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by karen61057

Let's see...I'll send you 450 million and you dump 200 million of it into my reelection... sounds very Chicagoistic in a way....

"chicagoistic"??....is that they same as "KKKistic"?...does the phrase ' dial it back' mean anything anymore?....
and the right-wingers talking about secret donations made to democrats is laughable at best in it's hypocracy

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

edit on 7-10-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

the last time someone said they had a blockbuster revelation about the annointed one, they turned bright red and died. hope the writer has their insurance and will current.
though more than likely this is just another internet hoax. by now the nwo elites were supposed to be in jail and china filing for return of a trillion in gold, weren't they? just once I'ld like to actually see something turn out to be true.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

if he has been getting donations from the muslim brotherhood.. wouldn't thtat just be american money coming back to him?? I thought we funded those guys

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I don't think that this news would bring positive news for the election where Obama is concerned.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by buster2010

Why won't you debate it? Are you afraid you'll come across as a racist?

I am just wondering, what does racism have to with it?

Muslims can be and are of any race.

Its called race baiting......its an attempt to invalidate whatever conjecture or rebuttal someone might have in the future by pinning them as a racist........or potential racist.....

its a tactic used quite a bit during the last 4 years.......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join