It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Obama Overseas Donor Scandal May Break Monday (Oct. 8th.)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
According to this article, it may have been an analyst with the Federal Election Commission who first started questioning Obama's campaign contributions back in 2008, but it looks the Heritage Foundation may have been the first to file a formal complaint. I think the complaint that Hillary filed might have been on a smaller scale and had to do with T-shirts. Either way, here's a VERY IN DEPTH analysis of everything that was discovered back then, and is obviously, still being investigated.

"Funny Money"

w3.newsmax.com...

edit on 6-10-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

The same Heritage Foundation that invented Obamacare and the idea of the individual mandate as a conservative Mantra?
That HF?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Andcoulter

Monday through Friday - all times in ET
5:30 a.m. - Way Too Early
6 a.m. - Morning Joe
9 a.m. - Daily Rundown
10:00 a.m. - Jansing & Co.
11:00 a.m. - MSNBC Live
12 p.m. - Now with Alex Wagner
1 p.m. - Andrea Mitchell Reports
2 p.m. - NewsNation
3 p.m. - The Cycle
4 p.m. - Martin Bashir 5 p.m. - Hardball with Chris Matthews
6 p.m. - PoliticsNation with Al Sharpton
7 p.m. - Hardball with Chris Matthews
8 p.m. - The Ed Show
9 p.m. - The Rachel Maddow Show
10 p.m. - The Last Word
11 p.m. - The Ed Show
12 a.m. - The Rachel Maddow Show

Fridays have changed. 10 PM Friday used to be lockup all night now they replay the news.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

And also here is a thread where I posted the video and Rachel Maddow was involved in deleting the account the video came from.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But more copies were out there.
edit on 6-10-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Monday through Friday - all times in ET
5:30 a.m. - Way Too Early
6 a.m. - Morning Joe
9 a.m. - Daily Rundown
10:00 a.m. - Jansing & Co.
11:00 a.m. - MSNBC Live
12 p.m. - Now with Alex Wagner
1 p.m. - Andrea Mitchell Reports
2 p.m. - NewsNation
3 p.m. - The Cycle
4 p.m. - Martin Bashir 5 p.m. - Hardball with Chris Matthews
6 p.m. - PoliticsNation with Al Sharpton
7 p.m. - Hardball with Chris Matthews
8 p.m. - The Ed Show
9 p.m. - The Rachel Maddow Show
10 p.m. - The Last Word
11 p.m. - The Ed Show
12 a.m. - The Rachel Maddow Show

Monday through Friday is the weekend now?
No, that is the weekly schedule and it is the same. They never ran lockup during the week.

Fridays have changed. 10 PM Friday used to be lockup all night now they replay the news.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Yeah, last night it did not come on until like 11.
lol
I was sitting her watching lockup last night so you might want to deal with reality with me here where tuesday is not part of the weekend like you seem to think it is by posting a weekly schedule to address the weekend.

And also here is a thread where I posted the video and Rachel Maddow was involved in deleting the account the video came from.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But more copies were out there.
edit on 6-10-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

And I still do not understand what any of that has to do with this thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I am watching it right now.
Is it the weekend?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Guess it pays when they turned off that address verification system.

Corruption incorporated.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
So what? Romney received millions in donations from Israel and nothing was said about it. Either press charges on both of them or neither of them.

Nice big string of stars I see...

One big difference is a large number of the population in Israel are Americans too...

Do I read your post right in you see no difference in Obama getting large sums of money from the Muslim Brotherhood and Romney getting donations from Israelis?

edit on 6-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Is it the weekend?

Every weekend they have news commentator shows on from the morning till about 3 or 4pm.
If you are watching it right now, you are watching "Caught on Video" and just saw a guy crash his motorcycle while filming a video.

What are you seeing on your tv?

It is the same schedule as every weekend except Friday night starts an hour later.

You should have the FCC look into what is happening on your end.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by buster2010
So what? Romney received millions in donations from Israel and nothing was said about it. Either press charges on both of them or neither of them.

Nice big string of stars I see...

One big difference is a large number of the population in Israel are Americans too...

Do I read your post right in you see no difference in Obama getting large sums of money from the Muslim Brotherhood and Romney getting donations from Israelis?

edit on 6-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

I read his post twice now and nowhere does he say that. He says if both are breaking the law, both should be charged.
Are you adding words when you read it?
Am I in a parallel universe?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This story is apparently (according to the source) the result of an in-depth nine month investigation...so it is entirely possible suspicious overseas donor names will have been uncovered and will be named. If it turns out that Saudi or Muslim Brotherhood money was traced to the Obama campaign...it will be dynamite!

There are enough specifics mentioned in the O.P. article to lead me to believe there is some definite substance here...and I'm sure they would've contacted the Obama campaign for comment for the upcoming national magazine article...probably sometime just before the debates.
So Obama knows...and he's probably very worried.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Bob Woodward and Fox News on this from Friday night:

Team Obama facing donor scandal?
video.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I just found this piece on this story.
The video which accompanies this story, speculates on very interesting conspiracy idea involving this topic.

A scandal that is being blamed for Obama’s poor performance at the presidential debate has been seething on social media since late Thursday night. The Washington Examiner reports that an extensive investigation into the Obama campaign’s donations—specifically illegal donations from overseas—is due to be reported on by an unnamed national magazine in the next few days. Will this be the scandal that will derail the Obama campaign? Do the alleged overseas donations have anything to do with the illegal Russian money that poured into the Obama campaign in 2008? Was Obama paid off with Russian money to be “more flexible” with Russia in regards to U.S. missile defense systems?

Source:
www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
WOW...Believe it or not...The magazine set to break this story next week, may be NEWSWEEK!
No wonder Obama might think he can squelch the story from coming out.

Newsweek to reveal major Obama-Democrat donor scandal next week?

At first when I heard that a big Obama/Democrat donor scandal was about to break, I was skeptical. I tend not to believe things until I see them. Especially something as delicious as this. The rumor stated a ‘National magazine’ and website was about to blockbuster Obama-Democrat donor scandal story which might reveal that Obama and Democrats violation of federal election laws. Now, it’s appearing the story may be from . I really don’t know what to make of this. Newsweek/Daily Beast is so far up Obama’s ass, you would think Chris Matthews owned the magazine and website. This is the same magazine who’s cover this week feature’s Obama’s smug face and the wording ‘The Democrats’ Reagan.’ Yet, they’re magazine sales have tumbled due to their far left bias. Is this their way of trying to appear to be credible again? I guess we’ll soon find out (again, if the rumors are true.)

Source:
www.fireandreamitchell.com...

edit on 6-10-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Is it the weekend?

Lockup Raw is on here.
What is on there?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This election cycle is truly one of the most surreal things I have ever seen. A person blogs, then another blog is written based upon that first blog, and so on and so on.... Until the story is everywhere but is totally devoid of fact or source at all.

And nobody can keep up because as soon as we get to the bottom of one false rumor, we click back to find three more waiting to be back traced.

As much as I find this morally repugnant, I do see the beauty of it. It's basically Wal Mart ethics applied to lobbying. Why pay snobby lobbyists money when you can just get Internet bloggers to make stuff up for a few bucks? Hire five or ten and have them all source each other and you've got an instant Google hit exploitation and propaganda device.

This makes Superpacs seem honest. Good God it's time for a drink...

~Heff
edit on 10/6/12 by Hefficide because: typo

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Agreed about Superpacs. Do you really believe this is just another false blog rumor?
Imaginative, nonetheless,...to suggest that the national magazine in question is Newsweek.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

As of now, I've used four different search engines, one a deep web search, and can't find any substantiation. So I cannot currently say one way or the other. I did find this Newsweek article, from 12 days ago, praising Obama as "The Democrats Reagan" which goes on to discuss how peachy life is going to be for the next four years with Obama in his second term.

I find it odd that they'd change color that fast. Even if they knew Obama was in deep stink, they'd likely NOT be the source to break it - as they just wrote a hymnal to the man. At least that's how I'd see it if I ran Newsweek.

Who knows for sure. Currently it all traces back to blogs. There might be some truth, all truth, no truth... Too early to tell.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is what Yahoo news has to say about the September record....

Obama raises $181 million in September

.By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News | The Ticket – 12 hrs ago.. .

President Barack Obama speaks during a campaign rally in Fairfax, Virginia on Friday. (Kevin Lamarque/Reuters)President Barack Obama and the Democrats raised $181 million in September — their largest monthly haul since he launched his reelection bid, his campaign announced Saturday.

"Some amazing news this morning: 1,825,813 people came together to raise $181 million for this campaign in September," the campaign said on Twitter.

"If you gave $5, it helped. 98% of September's contributions were $250 or less, with an average contribution of $53," it said.

The figures combine the Obama campaign's fund raising with Democratic National Committee efforts. The amount fell short of the Obama and DNC's single-month record, set in September 2008, of $193 million. Romney has yet to make public his fund-raising haul.

Obama campaign manager, Jim Messina, emailed supporters with the "huge news."

Messina emphasized that the campaign and DNC had pulled in more than 10 million donations in 2012, a record.

"Day in and day out, what gives the President confidence and inspiration is knowing that you have his back -- that matters," said Messina. "We're all going to do the best we can over next 31 days to honor that support."

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andcoulter
I read his post twice now and nowhere does he say that. He says if both are breaking the law, both should be charged.
Are you adding words when you read it?
Am I in a parallel universe?

Ok I agree..is Ronmey breaking the law? Did Obama recieve zero donations from Isralies...you know there are democrat islalies too...lol

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Found this info...time will tell if this is what it's about.

Back in April, I stumbled upon a video that recorded an anomaly with respect to donating to Obama’s campaign online. As the man in the video donates online, he notices that

“the Obama campaign does not have the universal 3-digit security code feature for credit card transactions on their website. It appears that anyone, anywhere can donate to President Obama’s re-election campaign, all you need is a credit card number.”

He tried the same thing with the Romney campaign, but the donation was denied since it wasn’t verified.

hotair.com...

According to the sources, a taxpayer watchdog group conducted a nine-month investigation into presidential and congressional fundraising and has uncovered thousands of cases of credit card solicitations and donations to Obama and Capitol Hill, allegedly from unsecure accounts, and many from overseas. That might be a violation of federal election laws.

At the end of the 2008 presidential campaign, the Obama-Biden effort was hit with a similar scandal. At the time, the Washington Post reported that the Obama campaign let donors use “largely untraceable prepaid credit cards that could potentially be used to evade limits on how much an individual is legally allowed to give or to mask a contributor’s identity.”

edit on 6-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join