It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will this rapper be killed for his lyrics?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

im more offended by your avatar then his,,, because i read with the words his avatars expression i know it is in jest,,,, yours i am not so sure,,, and therefore think your avatar might actually attack me,, thats why im allerting the mods to take action,,,,,,

Lol, this is what I mean.....

I just posted the rules. Check the link. Is there anything in there that would dictate the removal of my avatar?

Yet there is for his avatar.

Please alert the mods, I sure didn't.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by StraightBananas

im more offended by your avatar then his,,, because i read with the words his avatars expression i know it is in jest,,,, yours i am not so sure,,, and therefore think your avatar might actually attack me,, thats why im allerting the mods to take action,,,,,,

I just posted the rules. Check the link. Is there anything in there that would dictate the removal of my avatar?

yes,, but your offended by his avatar,,, because you think the gun can shoot you because its aimed at you,,,,

with similar logic,,, i see a women holding a large gun in your photo,,, who i dont know,,, i am similarly threatened and uncomfortable ,,, she also seems to be holding what looks to be a marijuana cigarette,, which also may be against the rules,,, and if shes doing illicit drugs,, that gives me even more credence to fear she may be wild enough to shoot me,,

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by StraightBananas

Actually, the angle of my gun is just as threatening to a potential observer as your gun. They are both 2 dimensional images pointing at 3d objects. Relative, your gun going off has just as much of a chance of hitting an observer on the otherside of a computer screen as mine........

The issue here is, the gun is not pointed directly at you like a 007 intro video would. Anyone who has seen the movie pulp fiction will actually know the gun is pointed as some little whiney white kid who wont stop saying what.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

just so you can continue to get pwned.

That's what you think is going on here?

How was I powned, I gave my opinion, you all started to run in circles, and I still have the same opinion, so how did I get powned?

How could I even have gotten powned, I merely gave my opinion.

You are such a sad and sore bunch.

I love it! More entertaining than Hopsin for sure.

6) No persons pointing weapons at the viewer of the image.

What part of that don't you understand?

And please, stop refering to Pulp Fiction as if I can't describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like. We all think it is a cool movie.
edit on 7-10-2012 by StraightBananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You are sure going out of your way to obfuscate a clear issue.

It doesn't make you look smart.

Did you read the rule? Yes?

Is there a gun pointed at the viewer in his avatar? Yes.

Yet you still can't grasp the simple concept?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I was having fun.

I do this in the science forum all day. Its like subtle baiting. You seem like someone who is not completely stupid so why don't you go back and read the convo. You ran around in circles. You were straightbannanas. You put out completely contradictory opinions and views.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

You put out completely contradictory opinions and views.

Please qoute some of these contradictory statements.

You have been baiting me?

I only gave my opinion about a rapper.

What does that make you?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by StraightBananas

LOL! Now you're going to try to play ATS police and call out infractions of the TOS? Funny. Must have really hurt your feelings pretty bad! Try not to invest so much of your emotions in internet chat threads.

Go ahead and keep wasting your time on an effing fight on a conspiracy site about hiphop and troll your little Kanye fanboy posts, FFS. I see that you have ALL DAY to jump on every reply.....while I have a life and had to host dinner guests.
Go ahead and keep talking, you're making yourself look better and better every post.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

LOL! Now you're going to try to play ATS police and call out infractions of the TOS? Funny. Must have really hurt your feelings pretty bad! Try not to invest so much of your emotions in internet chat threads.

Go ahead and keep wasting your time on an effing fight on a conspiracy site about hiphop and troll your little Kanye fanboy posts, FFS. I see that you have ALL DAY to jump on every reply.....while I have a life and had to host dinner guests.
Go ahead and keep talking, you're making yourself look better and better every post.

I think his avatar is offensive so I point out the rules. Is he above the rules?

Your avatar is pretty offensive too, and again in bad taste. You are a mom and that is the image you choose to project. STFU? That is your default message to the ATS membership?

So for you,

the following content guidelines apply to the content of both avatars and signatures:

10) No images that are taunting in nature toward any person or group of persons.
11) Other content, which at the discretion of forum staff, is designed to be vulgar, obscene, or offensive to the majority of ATS and BTS visitors and members.

And I have just been replying to people that chose to direct their comments at me.

edit on 7-10-2012 by StraightBananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Jesus H, dude, do you realize how lame you're acting? I mean seriously, you're actually threatening to run and tattle on people for avatars? You're incredibly childish. Go ahead and try to get me riled up over insulting my mothering; yes, I will bring my kids up just like this-----to be able to point and laugh at people like you. As a family.

Seriously, I guarantee you won't be able to ride this thread posting replies like every five seconds when school starts back in tomorrow morning. Unless you have a smartphone and no interest in recess, that is.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

For almost every comment I made there was a reply by somebody else before it, so whatever it says about me, it says the same about them too.

You must be quite the family. Teach your kids to point and laugh? Very sophisticated. Almost every aspect of you has been in bad taste sofar.

Btw, here is another song

And yes, a grown woman with an avatar telling people to Shut The [snipped] Up is just obnoxious, and if anything is childish, it is that.

Remember, you started this all, I only gave an opinion.

What a woman.....

Btw, after reading some of your posts, seeing your general behavior and listening to my gut, I must say that I don't believe you are a woman.

I don't know why you are acting like you are, but I don't buy it.

edit on 8-10-2012 by StraightBananas because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Oct 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The bickering and lack of on topic and civil debate in this thread for the last several pages is resulting in this threads closure...

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join