It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will this rapper be killed for his lyrics?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Dead Prez

Jedi Mind Tricks - trail of lies
www.youtube.com...

one of my favorite songs it so true.

edit on 6-10-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

Cool post, thanks for sharing, this rapper has some talent, I like his lyrics, he seems to curse a lot but in the rap world that is like breathing so looking beyond that he doesn't sound too bad, the gimmick of the eyes was probably ripped off from other rappers who've been using it from time to time I wouldn't dedicate wearing 'em all the time though those things hurt your eyes, well I'll be watching this rapper.

Just because a rapper mentions the illuminati it doesn't mean they know crap about the illuminati, do a youtube search for 'illuminati' and try and find 1 video that isn't 100% BS, it's pretty tough, you can watch for hours without finding one, the term is ultra pop culture right now, it literally means nothing, it's the modern slang for 'the man', or 'big brother', people don't say those anymore everyone just says illuminati, especially in hip-hop it is trendy to mention or attempt to associate yourself with the illuminati, on a slightly unrelated note I can say mentioning the illuminati in jest can be somewhat damaging though, anyone notice how the #1 commercial for Russel Brand's tv show mentioned him making fun of the illuminati? about 4 episodes later his show was cancelled and replaced by a black comedian basically doing the exact same tv show, and the replacement took place immediately, it's as if they knew they were going to fire him before they hired him, interesting stuff, I saved a copy of the illuminati commercial knowing it would be taken down immediately, I'll post it sometime given it isn't copyright removed immediately.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
i don't think he would be kill for something on a small scale as this music artist have been saying lyrics like this for decades now its kinda the basis for "good" music if you believe in labeling you'r own opinions on a social scale....but i must say i am a fan of his work

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Diabolic has the best download of info in one song
edit on 6-10-2012 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Immortal Technique has been doing this (and MUCH better) for over 10 years now. no one is going to kill this clown.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

JMT's Uncommon Valor is their best song.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There's tons of anti-NWO sentiment out there.

Like one poster pointed out, Immortal Technique is still around, and he says it better than most!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I was really impressed when this song came out,

At that time not many people were speaking up, especially not in the mainstream.

Eminem yells "F*ck Bush" and the clip basically shows that Rumsfeld and Cheney were behind Bin Laden. I still have deep respect for him for speaking up, while being in the position he was in.

Imagine it pouring, it's raining down on us Mosh pits outside the oval office

Someone's tryina tell us something, Maybe this is God just sayin' we're responsible For this monster, this coward, That we have empowered

This is Bin Laden, look at his head noddin' How could we allow something like this without pumping our fists Now this is our final hour

Let me be the voice in your strength and your choice Let me simplify the rhyme just to amplify the noise Try to amplify the times it, and multiply by six... Teen million people, Are equal at this high pitch

Maybe we can reach alqueda through my speech Let the president answer a higher anarchy Strap him with an Ak-47, let him go, fight his own war Let him impress daddy that way

No more blood for oil, we got our own battles to fight on our own soil No more psychological warfare, to trick us to thinking that we ain't loyal If we don't serve our own country, we're patronizing a hero

Look in his eyes its all lies The stars and stripes, they've been swiped, washed out and wiped And replaced with his own face, Mosh now or die If I get sniped tonight you know why, Cause I told you to fight.

Btw, the vid starts out with Em in a classroom holding a copy of "My Pet Goat" upside down.
edit on 6-10-2012 by StraightBananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
From Immortal's most recent mixtape

LMAO... at the folks saying,,,, yea hes not even underground enough,,, this rapper is better,,,, this rapper is more core,, this rapper does conspiracies better,, dont you see that if any rapper delves into this territory they are fighting for the same team..

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Will this rapper get killed for his lyrics?

What kind of a question is that anyway?

Isn't that like asking if YOU are going to get struck by lightening or hit by a car crossing the street?

WTFK?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Isn't that like asking if YOU are going to get struck by lightening or hit by a car crossing the street?

WTFK?

maybe OP is relating him to tupac or jesus

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think these two of IT songs are some of my favorite as far as exposing the agenda goes:

1). Actually talk about the nephalim and the satanic descent of humanity (his part begins at 1:34)

2). Antichrist, masons, illuminati, depopulation, Vatican,

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
NO BODY SAID EAST COAST AVENGERS?
They straight got a whole song about killing GWB

Esoteric raps from the point of view of the secret service agent who secretly hates his boss and is glad when he gets offed. Tradmarc is the assasin. ITS SICK.

Crosshairs crossed his hairline, blew his brains, tossed his hair Behind on his running mate
holding the campaign slogan
Sun in his face but some of his face is holding the sum
Of the face that was the son of the face who replaced the throne
With one of his own but now he’s erased
That’s one less Texas resident
That’s one less corrupt (shh)
You know my sentiments exactly
If the feds track me, ain’t gonna be a trackmeet
It’s gonna be a click-clack heat and repeat in the street
Till I’m flat on my back on the concrete
A modern day Lee Harvey, a modern day Steve Garvey
That mean I’m hitting everybody
I aim to body Look, I embody the soul of Saudi soldiers I got the same man’s head torn from his shoulders

edit on 6-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: no reason given)
edit on 6-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

That War is my Destiny song was epic, cool vid too.

Anyways, headbobbing on the couch.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Originally posted by newcovenant

WTFK?

maybe OP is relating him to tupac or jesus

Yea, what he said.....

Actually. It was a marketing ploy.
Not political but sick

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

He won't no, he is good though. If anyone is getting killed for their lyrics it's a toss up between Vinnie Paz and Ill Bill.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Or possibly RA the Rugged Man,

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
I think this is his best....

Holy crap that is like a pure dose of hardcore truth.

Great lyrics.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

If this guy is alive, Id say that the rapper in the OP should be ok:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

I liked this one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>