It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty wild UFO capture...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'll bite...

Why is no one suggesting bats yet? It's night. Lots of bugs in the sky. Group bat dinner time!

You'll see this exact display at a cheap Vegas buffet BTW. My 2 cents. Carry on....

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuned Agent
I'll bite...

Why is no one suggesting bats yet? It's night. Lots of bugs in the sky. Group bat dinner time!

You'll see this exact display at a cheap Vegas buffet BTW. My 2 cents. Carry on....

Or dandelion clocks, they come in streams, and often 'velcroed' together. Can be any height, responsive to a light source, fading in and out.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

well i can say 100% that its not an invasion

heres why we havnt been invaded.. there are no alien tanks driving down my road
theres no spaceships in the sky, no aliens knockin down my door

but theres all kinds of BIRDS and BUGS outside

so if you believe this is a legit alien invasion video all i can say is LMFAO

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
My problem is i cant tell if he is looking up at the sky or if its a video from the ISS.

What is that box lookin thing right in front of the cam, to me it looks like somethinh that would be on the ISS.

Anyway, if this is shot from the ground id say birds and bugs, if it is from space then it could just be space junk.

If its not birds,bugs or space junk then its a UFO. When i say ufo im not saying alien craft, im saying exactly what UFO means, Unidentified Flying Object.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think it's fair to say that it "could" be birds or bugs but i wouldn't be so bold to claim that it "is" because i simply don't know.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I would have to agree with my fellow atsers, birds.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
If this was in the daytime, why the stupid added filters? My guess is it was a bunch of bugs and birds, then this fool edited the video to make it look like he had filmed something extra terrestrial. I'm not buying into this crappy video until the original unedited video is seen.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Pretty wild?? Wow... That was the most boring thing I've seen all day! Thank you very much!

Any person even wanting to LOOK like they're credible would first show the unedited video, and then replay sactions of it, explaining which filter or change they are applying next. This is a bunch of random crap. Definitely not "wild" lol! That was misleading... Cause this video SUCKS!!! Unless you meant "wild" as in the birds and bugs in the wilderness habitat...but even then...this video SUCKS!!! Like really bad! I could take a video of me pissing in the toilet, slow it waaay down so it looks and sounds weird, zoom waaay into the toilet, put some weird filter on it, and pretend the swirling water is a dimensional vortex, and that would be waaay cooler than this... Waaaaaaaaay waay more cooler... In fact, hold on, I'm gonna go do that right now! If you see something poking in from the bottom of the screen shooting a beam into the vortex, that's the spaceship aiming an energy beam, forcing energy into the wormhole to stabilize it. Seriously. It's wild.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

The sad part is he makes money from this garbage via advertisment revenue.. talk about laughing all the way to the bank
edit on 8-10-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Looks like bugs to me also. Sorry if my opinion dissapoints you but my vote is definately bugs and maybe a few birds or something similar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join