It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty wild UFO capture...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damsel
Maybe he just wants to believe and is sick and tired of the same explanation to crush his spirits.

so in that case why would he expect any more discussion? If his reasons for thinking these are unconventional objects were more numerous he'd have something to argue with but if he just wants to believe something then there is no chance for a discussion unless he has more to say about it. what reasons other than just believing does he have to talk about? the video has limited information so he should go find another video to discuss

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Sorry OP, couple things - first off the flight pattern dstinctly reminds me of starlings
A much smaller flock of course, and maybe not even starlings, but still

Secondly, I am a believer, though in my double digit years of sky searching I have yet to find anything that wasn't inevitably identifiable (but I'll keep looking). For this reason, I find it "interesting" that one individual managed to find 200 unique incidences, and the 200 (severe underestimate) people looking for them, can't even find one. It just lacks credibility.

I don't want to disuade you from looking yourself, or even checking youtube to see if anyone else found anything interesting, but quite frankly if its a light in the sky, whether or not its "alien", if you bring it here then its a "bug/bird/dust/rc vehicle".

People here are going to need a straight up image/video - during the day - with multiple angles - multiple witnesses - that can't be recreated in photoshop or otherwise. And in that case it will likely already be all over the news, and you won't need anonymous opinions on it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Not exactly the breakfast of Champions unless you are a bug.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
That kind of videos are the main reason for why is the UFO phenomenon so much ridiculed... Especially nowadays, when almost every single folk has an hd capture device on him constantly.

If you ask me it should be a federal crime to post videos showing moving dots in the sky

cmon dude, you never seen a pack of migrating birds?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Is it my imagination or is ATS now a home for people with IQ's in single figures.

OK, It's "aliens", clealry thousands of them. So we are under in invasion......oh hang on......where the F did they all go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

That's right, if it were "UFO's", and many of them as seen in the video, wouldn't this be considered an invasion?

You'd think this would have made it to the media and military air forces called out to investigate if this were real.

So I'm going to stick to my original conclusion and say "bugs".

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
reply to post by redbarron626

Simmer down fella....

I appreciate your opinion, but your words aren't truth...
Apparently if 9 out of 10 people who replied to your thread told you the truth, you still wouldn't know it when you see it? Or was that 10 out of 10?

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by gavron

My UFO photo.....

Hail to our overlords who fly above us. But it's no fair zooming in like this, they look more like "unidentifiable" dots at a distance.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I must say its a little suspicious that he has a stationary camera facing into the sky that cave him the absolute perfect shot for these Unknown Objects. but if he has many videos then maybe it really is a regular occurrence and he knows were to look.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Its funny, When this video was just on Youtube it had over 60 likes and no, 0, Zilch
. Now that its been up on ATS for 30 minutes it has 4 dislikes and nearly 90
. So I would say that you are the minority at the moment.

it doesn't matter how many are on one side or the other so that's not a credible argument for anything

Saying over and over its birds and bugs is not a credible argument either.
Listen to yourself

Far as I am concerned they are UFOs, I cant identify them. Interesting, I would like to hear somebody explain logically why they are birds, the bugs are obvious, I just cant see how anybody can state categorically that they are bird....and I HAVE to believe them.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Looks like birds and bugs to me too...

wrong, they clearly unidentifiable, and they are flying, AND they are objects. UFOs.

but on the other hand, it could be a safe assumption since we havent been over run by aliens they are probably birds and/or bugs...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thinking birds
but some seem to stop and go in opposite direction instantly so IDK
edit on 6-10-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

so in that case why would he expect any more discussion? If his reasons for thinking these are unconventional objects were more numerous he'd have something to argue with but if he just wants to believe something then there is no chance for a discussion unless he has more to say about it. what reasons other than just believing does he have to talk about? the video has limited information so he should go find another video to discuss

I'm talking about the guy who uploaded the video to YouTube, not the OP of this thread.
edit on 10/6/2012 by Damsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Its a "Who" invasion. The "Whos" are extremely tiny "whomanoids", who build nano-cities complete with subways, apartment blocks, and domed community centers. The use flying bugs and beetles as transportation. They use a "who-ray" to control the flight of these winged insects.

This is all revealed in the book, "Horton Hears a Who", which is written by a famous UFO researcher, named Dr. Seuss.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

meteor shower or flock of birds in distance, with lightning bugs up close zipping in front of lens

i see no ET activity

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Definite craft using zero point, not bugs or aircraft for certain.

The reason they can accelerate so well, is due to the fact that they suspend their own ionosphere. A tight magnetic shell held by a thin layer of h2o, or in some cases solid state, Au3Sio2 quazi crystal grown on coating.

The simple version of making one for yourself is through mikefromspace on youtube. There I am about to show levitation using a reverse engineered system left behind by Edward Leedskalnin who built coral castle.
This is a circuit of magnetic current of different types, which poses a fractal paradox for passing magnetic current, which is forced to feed mass particle vs energetic particle separation.
The most massive particles in both poles, yet bias to positive, are held at bay between lines of magnetic force forming a great seal around the craft in that ionosphere. This expels particles so much that the atoms in the craft shrink somewhat, in altered time, since time is caused by passing neutrinos. This part I explain in great detail in my particle physics videos.
The large particles when locked together in compression will for a short time, imitate mass, that of gold !, flowing off like a river, displacing the craft or whatever you want to lift.
I've found more than one method of doing this, did this before I reverse engineered coral castle system. This is all very simple stuff.
Ask and I'll tell.
You can build your own craft for under 3k , maybe under 1k if you have the right equipment and are lucky with parts. Yes it would be capable of flight >2000 mph without fear of bird damage, the ionosphere deflects.
Learn about Victor Grebennikov videos on youtube also.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Looks and performs like a flock of birds in the distant background. Looks and moves like bugs in the foreground with common erratic flight pattern.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Real....Real insects that is.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It is a sun dog that appears at night with water droplets.
2nd They do not act like birds or bugs....

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Its funny, When this video was just on Youtube it had over 60 likes and no, 0, Zilch
. Now that its been up on ATS for 30 minutes it has 4 dislikes and nearly 90
. So I would say that you are the minority at the moment.

it doesn't matter how many are on one side or the other so that's not a credible argument for anything

Saying over and over its birds and bugs is not a credible argument either.
Listen to yourself

Far as I am concerned they are UFOs, I cant identify them. Interesting, I would like to hear somebody explain logically why they are birds, the bugs are obvious, I just cant see how anybody can state categorically that they are bird....and I HAVE to believe them.

my point was the "majority=true" argument doesn't help either side for or against. one video doesn't make or break this topic so who cares? this video is nothing special, people need to get over it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

k

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join