It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty wild UFO capture...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So it looks like this person on YouTube has a lot of UFO capture videos, but the ones that I have checked out so far look pretty legit. But, then again, I am no expert. So Here is a video that I place before the Loyal ATS crowd to decide.

Whats your Vote?

Real
or
Not?

I'm trying to solicit Votes, But if you think that it could be legit, dont be afraid to throw your hand up! Let us know.

Video Link
edit on 5-10-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It almost looks like bugs flying around. If I'm wrong, than I would have to say..... With hesitation, real

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Nice video of bugs and birds.

Your first clue should have been "this person on YouTube has a lot of UFO capture videos"

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Simmer down fella....

I appreciate your opinion, but your words aren't truth...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well, at least they're not in the classic Warner Bros. cartoon attack formation. That's some consolation.

But seriously: Context is everything. I can't stress that enough. There are no effective referents. There is no sense of distance or position, or anything that might give the viewer a clue of what's going on. Without context, there is no meaning. It's just....stuff. And that's disregarding the obvious bugs....

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Not sure what that is. Looks cool. Could it be flocks of birds?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Looks like birds and bugs to me too...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

There are some things to reference off of. Its not a devoid area of sky.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Bugs and Birds.

How many other people have to say it?

... or is OP only looking for answers they WANT to hear?

Sorry, bugs and birds.

You're more than welcome to submit to our new bug and bird overlords if you desire.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
How interesting. Appears that the Youtube owner of that video deletes any comments that refers to them as being bugs or birds, then BLOCKS that person from commenting further. Strange how hoaxers do that, isn't it?

edit on 5-10-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
How interesting. Appears that the Youtube owner of that video deletes any comments that refers to them as being bugs or birds. Strange how hoaxers do that, isn't it?

Too funny.

Truth.

To the OP; I respectfully hope you'll use this opportunity to learn something about the nature of Youtube, UFOs, and especially posters who have multiple videos of such.

1. if video stream has more than one UFO/alien video, chances are quite high it's fake.
There's other rules, but, I suspect you'll be more interested in learning them the hard way.

edit on 5-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by gavron
How interesting. Appears that the Youtube owner of that video deletes any comments that refers to them as being bugs or birds. Strange how hoaxers do that, isn't it?

Too funny.

Truth.

To the OP; I respectfully hope you'll use this opportunity to learn something about the nature of Youtube, UFOs, and especially posters who have multiple videos of such.

1. if video stream has more than one UFO/alien video, chances are quite high it's fake.
There's other rules, but, I suspect you'll be more interested in learning them the hard way.

edit on 5-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

If he has more than one video it could also mean that he watches the sky more than most of us do. Do you film the sky day and night?

I doubt it.

You believe that it is bugs and or birds, I do not.

This is open for discussion or are you all making decisions for the rest of us!?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

You believe that it is bugs and or birds, I do not.

This is open for discussion or are you all making decisions for the rest of us!?

You asked for our opinions, and we have given them.

It is a real video....of bugs and birds filmed in infra-red.

It IS an open discussion, however it seems most do not agree with you.
edit on 5-10-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Are you sure you weren't just rude? I've found other videos where people mention birds and he's even responded positively toward them.

That said, it's certainly more than a little suspicious when someone has almost 200 videos of alleged UFOs, all of which are white dots moving on the screen. I won't pretend that I can identify them as bugs and birds, because I can't (and I'm skeptical whether some of the other people here actually can) but I certainly don't hold any credibility to the notion that these dots are some unknown phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Its funny, When this video was just on Youtube it had over 60 likes and no, 0, Zilch
. Now that its been up on ATS for 30 minutes it has 4 dislikes and nearly 90
. So I would say that you are the minority at the moment.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I appreciate your opinion, but your words aren't truth...

I pose these questions:

Where are the other thousands of videos of this apparent phenomenon? We are after all in the age of the cell phone cam.
Why isn't there hundreds of people screaming about this sighting? When two "party balloons" were accidentally released over Columbus OH, there were literally thousands of people calling the police and news agencies about the "ufo's"
Why isn't there any other sources ,except this guys video re-posted again and again, for these ANYWHERE on the web?

If you are going to start a thread and state that "it looks legit to me" without even asking any relevant questions concerning the origin of said video,or doing even a minute fraction of research, then expect to be criticized!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

This was my post:

"I believe those are bugs and birds being filmed in infra-red."

Was that a rude post? I don't think so. It was just a fellow Youtuber giving their opinion on the video. However, it was deleted, and now my account is blocked from posting there. Seems maybe I hit a little too close to home?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damsel
reply to post by gavron

Are you sure you weren't just rude? I've found other videos where people mention birds and he's even responded positively toward them.

That said, it's certainly more than a little suspicious when someone has almost 200 videos of alleged UFOs, all of which are white dots moving on the screen. I won't pretend that I can identify them as bugs and birds, because I can't (and I'm skeptical whether some of the other people here actually can) but I certainly don't hold any credibility to the notion that these dots are some unknown phenomenon.

Seems like a wise way of approaching this. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
Its funny, When this video was just on Youtube it had over 60 likes and no, 0, Zilch
. Now that its been up on ATS for 30 minutes it has 4 dislikes and nearly 90
. So I would say that you are the minority at the moment.

How interesting...you really seem pretty obsessed with that video. You wouldn't by chance be the person that filmed it, would you?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Looks like birds and bugs like the other guy said.

CJ

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join